Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET is down? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET is down?

Comments

• Providers need a "sales stopped to Chinese users until DDoS stopped" and then let MJJ police their own shitheads. 'One bad apple' and such.

• Can someone tell me what MJJ is? Medical Marijuana?

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • @SmallWeb said:
    Can someone tell me what MJJ is? Medical Marijuana?

Michael Joseph Jackson? Im as lost as you.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • Sooo...dickless?

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • @serv_ee said:
    Sooo...dickless?

Pin dick chinese mjj with faulty attacking capabilities.

@notarobo said:
    I think @ codydoby has bad luck. just days before, big problems with many peoples about VPS recycle for big profit. then suddenly LET is down. such bad luck.

but I still blame him anyway.

He's making a bot that scrapes LET content.
    See below.

@flawsome said:
    What a baby, posting on another forum about another forum’s member being disgusting.

Sounds like he’s looking for attention and sympathy from the HostLoc community.

While the HostLoc thread is invisible, it's been reposted to several aggregation sites:
    https://flyzyblog.com/let-yoursunny-太烦人了/

@yoursunny on LowEndTalk is disgusting

1. I wrote about BuyVM stock last night and posted to LET, and @yoursunny replied asking how many fake accounts I have.
      He's quoting my Virmach sales again, and the same set of members are mocking me.
    2. Well, you can reply back and let them argue with a bird.
    3. Haha, that bitch often complains the lack of IPv6.
    4. Oh, isn't @yoursunny the one who upgraded his brain and deployed IPv9 VPS?
    5. Fast forward to playing Mortal Kombat.
    6. Just ignore and block him.
    7. Well I can't because my English isn't so good. Everyone else has better English and can find a point that feels right.
    8. The person who's always right made the providers speechless.
    9. True, but LET doesn't have a block feature.
    10. Argue with him in Chinese. Others won't understand, but the banana can.
    11. Why do you want to argue with Japanese? After COVID, there are many yellow monkeys.
    12. Posting Chinese would result in account deletion.
    13. I'm made with water and I enjoy both HostLoc and LET to buy VPS and participate in domain auctions. Recently I'm building a crawler to scrape LET, and I post to see the effect of the crawler. As for why I wanted to argue, I admit it's unnecessary, but I'm annoyed that he targets me from time to time.

The aggregation site doesn't indicate which account posted each content, but the last one indicates that an MJJ is building a scraper.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @yoursunny you wished for drama and here we are. ;)

Thanked by 2yoursunny skorupion
  • @yoursunny said:

@notarobo said:
    I think @ codydoby has bad luck. just days before, big problems with many peoples about VPS recycle for big profit. then suddenly LET is down. such bad luck.

but I still blame him anyway.

He's making a bot that scrapes LET content.
    See below.

@flawsome said:
    What a baby, posting on another forum about another forum’s member being disgusting.

Sounds like he’s looking for attention and sympathy from the HostLoc community.

While the HostLoc thread is invisible, it's been reposted to several aggregation sites:
    https://flyzyblog.com/let-yoursunny-太烦人了/

@yoursunny on LowEndTalk is disgusting

1. I wrote about BuyVM stock last night and posted to LET, and @yoursunny replied asking how many fake accounts I have.
      He's quoting my Virmach sales again, and the same set of members are mocking me.
    2. Well, you can reply back and let them argue with a bird.
    3. Haha, that bitch often complains the lack of IPv6.
    4. Oh, isn't @yoursunny the one who upgraded his brain and deployed IPv9 VPS?
    5. Fast forward to playing Mortal Kombat.
    6. Just ignore and block him.
    7. Well I can't because my English isn't so good. Everyone else has better English and can find a point that feels right.
    8. The person who's always right made the providers speechless.
    9. True, but LET doesn't have a block feature.
    10. Argue with him in Chinese. Others won't understand, but the banana can.
    11. Why do you want to argue with Japanese? After COVID, there are many yellow monkeys.
    12. Posting Chinese would result in account deletion.
    13. I'm made with water and I enjoy both HostLoc and LET to buy VPS and participate in domain auctions. Recently I'm building a crawler to scrape LET, and I post to see the effect of the crawler. As for why I wanted to argue, I admit it's unnecessary, but I'm annoyed that he targets me from time to time.

The aggregation site doesn't indicate which account posted each content, but the last one indicates that an MJJ is building a scraper.

So basically this is the smoking gun that mjj from China are attacking the site.

@codydoby is the one performing the attacks which are inferior quality and ineffective against the great firewall of CloudFlare.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

What's with the banana and yellow monkeys? :joy:

• xiamuxiamu Member

この記事をhostlocで見ました。誰かが助けを求めて文句を言うように頼みましたが、何を言えばいいのかわかりません。

フォーラムでは中国語は許可されていないようですので? 多分私は言語を変えることができますか? 教えてください?

• @xiamu if english isn't your primary language, you can use google translate or any translator to translate your primary lang (in case its japanese) to english, and open help thread.

Yes LET language of discussion is English, you may check the rules section

LET Doesn't Have Subtitles
    Our language of discussion is English. This is solely because the moderators all speak English and we can't moderate non-English text, and non-moderatable posts obviously have a huge potential for problems. Please post in English. Muchos danke, mon amie!

@xiamu英語が母国語でない場合は、google translateまたは任意の翻訳者を使用して、母国語(日本語の場合)を英語に翻訳し、ヘルプスレッドを開くことができます。

はい、LETのディスカッション言語は英語です。[ルールセクション](https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1「ルールセクション」)を確認してください。

LETには字幕がありません

私たちの話し合いの言語は英語です。 これは、モデレーター全員が英語を話し、英語以外のテキストをモデレートできないためです。モデレートできない投稿には、明らかに問題が発生する可能性が非常に高くなります。 英語で投稿してください。 ムチョスダンケ、モンアミエ!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Moderators

I suggest to auto-delete any non-english posts.

@xiamu

Play your games at some chinese forum.

• jsg said:

I don't think chinese forum will understand japanese

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@kuroneko23 said:

jsg said:

I don't think chinese forum will understand japanese

or vietnamese or ...

I don't care. It's not english anyway.

@its420somewhere said:

@yoursunny said:

So basically this is the smoking gun that mjj from China are attacking the site.

@ codydoby is the one performing the attacks which are inferior quality and ineffective against the great firewall of CloudFlare.

I wouldn't say a properly written scraper is an attack.
    Vanilla has an API, and writing a scraper using the API is highly efficient and shouldn't be seen as an attack or blocked.
    On the other hand, BeautifulSoup and the likes could be considered attacks if requests are at a high rate.

• @yoursunny If the mjj scraper is very poorly written and of extremely low quality it could explain why that chinese "attack" traffic set off the ddos alarm.

@Boogeyman said:
    @yoursunny you wished for drama and here we are. ;)

The drama is over.
    @codydoby 's latest post admitted "defeat" and indicates that he now understands that reselling VPS in illegitimate ways is a shameful behavior.

https://www.lmubbs.com/thread-130067-1.html
    I'm jealous on those who's good at both Chinese and English
    I have admitted defeat, but he posted a pile of English.
    (insert screenshot of https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3214414/#Comment_3214414 )

1. Two pupils are stepping on each other.
    2. You can learn the language in the environment.
    3. Also, after being bashed by a few members, I understood that it's shameful to change email address on a hosting account and to increase price.
    4. DDoS him!
    5. I wonder which section contains VPS selling?
    6. Don't say harsh words. He would assume I'm attacking his website. I don't know what happened to his website.
    7. Soon after this discussion would be found by @yoursunny and copied to LowEndTalk. He belongs there.
    8. No, I don't have the capabilities.
    9. Maybe hide this discussion so that it's only visible to senior HostLoc members?
    10. It's useless to hide this discussion. It would be syndicated by aggregation sites.
    11. I hate aggregation sites. It exposes the damn MJJ secrets.
    12. We shouldn't blame him. It's nice that he's following me every day.
    13. Maybe we should post in Request section. I'm new on LowEndTalk and I hope I got this right.
    14. "my english isnt so good", true, it feels like Chinese.
    15. I admire this strong boy.
    16. I think it's written authentically, except missing capitalization in a few words.

Everyone made mistakes.
    If @codydoby is willing to change, we should give him a chance.

I expect him to cancel more than 500+ illegitimately acquired Google Voice accounts and upload proof.
    https://s.suhj.com/product/
    https://www.goojie.eu/1.html

Otherwise, it isn't fair to make him a scapegoat for every problem.
    If anything, blame the coders who wrote inefficient software (e.g. WordPress, Vanilla Forums).

My websites are fine despite all the attacks.
    vps4 is on Spartan Host, which comes with DDoS protection.
    All other sites are on Netlify, and the worst you can do is having me pay bandwidth bills.

I wrote all the code by hand.
    Only one page connects to a database (the bus schedule), but it's parameterized, so you can't do SQL injection.

• @yoursunny have the mjj stopped attacking your site? I think it brings more shame to mjj when they are attacking websites like yours and LET.

• What is the point of attacking LET if you make a living from re-selling services posted on LET?
    Like... why destroy your income source? lmao.

• Is the attack over?
    It's such a pain to use the forum with CF protection enabled.

Thanked by 1LEBAdmin
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said: 114.228.12.98

Give the provider and owner of IP a call +86-10-6084-6616

• FalzoFalzo Member

@thedp said:

simple racist comments from chinese attacking japanese I'd say. not really funny to be fair.

you know, these are probably and especially the entitled ones who otherwise play the discrimination card when asked for verification documents or being rejected on a provider...

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said: If @codydoby is willing to change, we should give him a chance.

Let's do this.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @jbiloh - please remove Cloudflare. They already control a large portion of internet. Let's not give them our beloved LowEndTalk board too. Please use some other CDN, anything but Cloudflare.

• edited March 2021

@Falzo said:

@thedp said:

simple racist comments from chinese attacking japanese I'd say. not really funny to be fair.

you know, these are probably and especially the entitled ones who otherwise play the discrimination card when asked for verification documents or being rejected on a provider...

Yes, the chinese are number 1 racist in all the world.

@default said:
    @jbiloh - please remove Cloudflare. They already control a large portion of internet. Let's not give them our beloved LowEndTalk board too. Please use some other CDN, anything but Cloudflare.

Agreed. The cloudflare page is annoying. The mjj attack sent by china should have ended now..

Thanked by 1boernd
  • @its420somewhere said:

@Falzo said:

@thedp said:

Let's not get this discussion in that direction. Please do not forget many products we use in our everyday life are from China - meaning they do business with the whole world - meaning Chinese are NOT racist. Please let's not point any fingers, and please let's have respect for one another.

Thanked by 1LEBAdmin
  • @its420somewhere said:

>

Sometimes we, you and I, can be number 1 racist too.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited March 2021

@Falzo said:

@thedp said:

"Banana" might be a metaphor for Chinese Americans as they have yellow skins and “white hearts”🍌 . "Yellow monkeys" probably refers to those Chinese people who like bananas and dream of becoming them.

I've yet to hear anyone say those racial slurs in real life. They sound very old-fashioned and even a little bit humorous.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • LEBAdminLEBAdmin Administrator

@default said:
    @jbiloh - please remove Cloudflare. They already control a large portion of internet. Let's not give them our beloved LowEndTalk board too. Please use some other CDN, anything but Cloudflare.

Please suggest another CDN that also provides the WAF/DDoS related features for reasonable prices. We aren't using them due to their CDN capabilities, infact their CDN capabilities aren't as good as a lot of other providers.

The CF rules are being eased off as the attacks have not returned for 24 hours.