Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - Stock clearance sale, UK+NL, its Black Friday all over again! [SUPER CHEAP] <3 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - Stock clearance sale, UK+NL, its Black Friday all over again! [SUPER CHEAP] <3

13»

Comments

• Good offers but anything for NAT servers specially for Netherland?

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@forumsuk said:
    Good offers but anything for NAT servers specially for Netherland?

Just the usual, NL is now back in stock there: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=13

• LeeLee Veteran

@mat_teo said: I as a good European i will never trust hosting services in UK. After all, how to consider a nation where a citizen like Assange continues to be persecuted and there were acting in violation of both domestic and international laws and even espionage inside the Ecuadorian embassy (by definition an untouchable place ) in those years ?

Oh, fuck off with the political nonsense.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@forumsuk said:
    Good offers but anything for NAT servers specially for Netherland?

Just the usual, NL is now back in stock there: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=13

Thanks. Just placed an order.

• mat_teomat_teo Member
    edited March 2021

@Lee said: Oh, fuck off with the political nonsense

Political nosense ? Fuck off with those silly statements. Even Russia is right now better in the protection and management of data on servers + privacy.

• @mat_teo said:

@Lee said: Oh, fuck off with the political nonsense

Political nosense ? Fuck off with those silly statements. Even Russia is right now better in the protection and management of data on servers + privacy.

Please cite specific cases of the UK being derelict in the protection and management of data on servers + privacy. No, it cant be I heard on discord, I saw it on some forum- specific cited court cases or reputable news sources. Then provide specific details about how Russia is better. I think you are just saying something that makes you feel good or allows you to vent on other forum members.

• PoiPoi Member

@InceptionHosting said:

@tomle said:
    All NL slots sold out and paid for? So I can stop hitting F5...

Hopefully more stock within the next 7 days.

Any plans with VM-x/AMD-V enabled?

@Poi said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@tomle said:
    All NL slots sold out and paid for? So I can stop hitting F5...

Hopefully more stock within the next 7 days.

Any plans with VM-x/AMD-V enabled?

Yes, the Amsterdam hardware is being worked on now I will make a note to enable it before moving them to production.

• @mat_teo said:
    Confirmed anyway, incoherent 100%. If I say shit about a person/forum in public I don't want to go back unless we clarify each other and I apologize. Anyway good luck, I as a good European i will never trust hosting services in UK. After all, how to consider a nation where a citizen like Assange continues to be persecuted and there were acting in violation of both domestic and international laws and even espionage inside the Ecuadorian embassy (by definition an untouchable place ) in those years ?

No, thanks, i pass. EU (thanks god) ≠ UK in terms of privacy and data use.

You're willing to die on the Assange hill? The guy is a piece of shit, personally and professionally.

Go have your server in Russia. Feel free to read their laws but don't fool yourself into thinking your data is more private there.

Thanked by 2Lee jixun
  • Ant is back with a bang!
    BOOYAH!!!

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @InceptionHosting I just realized there seems to be some stock for the NL one.. any chance to make this offer 2GB RAM for a little higher price?

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited March 2021

@InceptionHosting : Just bought in AMS, can we please have host CPU passthrough KVM? Now it doesn't even have AES enabled :(
    Yes I know this is not your support channel, I will open a ticket as well but I think that the information is valuable for all potential customers.

Thanked by 1nobizzle
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@tomle said:
    @InceptionHosting : Just bought in AMS, can we please have host CPU passthrough KVM? Now it doesn't even have AES enabled :(
    Yes I know this is not your support channel, I will open a ticket as well but I think that the information is valuable for all potential customers.

My ticket was replied to in less than 30 mins. I'm on a E-2276G node which has 6 cores instead of 8 cores but I hope and believe InceptionHosting will manage the node properly so it would not impact the CPU availability.

@tomle said:

Tip: Install any OS via template first if you use a host that also uses the solusvm control panel.

This (if the host has set things up correctly) will automatically enable CPU passthrough and optimal driver sets), you can then install via ISO and keep all the optimal settings perminantly.

It is a limitation of SolusVM (reported long ago and many times) that it is not possible to set CPU passthrough as standard for ISO installations.

I agree it is ridiculous but it is what it is, for the sake of clicking reinstall > centos 7 > confirm, then power off and install from ISO you can save yourself any time requesting it in the future for new servers.

Once it is set, it is permanently set though.

• bshbsh Member

@InceptionHosting said:

@tomle said:

Tip: Install any OS via template first if you use a host that also uses the solusvm control panel.

This (if the host has set things up correctly) will automatically enable CPU passthrough and optimal driver sets), you can then install via ISO and keep all the optimal settings perminantly.

It is a limitation of SolusVM (reported long ago and many times) that it is not possible to set CPU passthrough as standard for ISO installations.

I agree it is ridiculous but it is what it is, for the sake of clicking reinstall > centos 7 > confirm, then power off and install from ISO you can save yourself any time requesting it in the future for new servers.

Oops, I have installed in the first time by iso, it means now I could not get hardware passthrough if I re-install OS by template.

• @Lee said: A very >disappointing thread overall. I came looking for the mass outrage, got a dribble at best. >LET has truly lost its thirst for Drama.

What do you expect? Everyone is growing older.

• @bsh said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@tomle said:

Oops, I have installed in the first time by iso, it means now I could not get hardware passthrough if I re-install OS by template.

Of course you'd get it now. Just reinstall and you'll be fine.

You just won't have it until you're installing by a image.

Thanked by 1bsh
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@InceptionHosting said:

@tomle said:

Thanks, good to know, will remember in the future to use a template first!
    Hope George did the other optimizations for me when he changed the CPU settings.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran
    edited March 2021

@InceptionHosting I see that NL 1GB plan is back in stock.

Is there any chance for a plan similar to yearly UK 4GB at NL?

• LeeLee Veteran

@Boogeyman said: What do you expect? Everyone is growing older.

Yeah, I feel that. Especially when I try and get out my chair.

• PoiPoi Member

@InceptionHosting said:

I did that on the E-2278G node, but I don't have cpu passthrough.

• premium support!

@niceboy said:
    @InceptionHosting I see that NL 1GB plan is back in stock.

Is there any chance for a plan similar to yearly UK 4GB at NL?

Updated offer post as this one is a week old and some things have changed: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170487/inception-hosting-the-sales-strike-back-part-ii-triple-bw-double-disk

This offer post can be closed now, I will flag it.

• WythejWythej Member
    edited March 2021

EDIT: dont mind me, wrong thread. sorry.