Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - Stock clearance sale, UK+NL, its Black Friday all over again! [SUPER CHEAP] <3 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - Stock clearance sale, UK+NL, its Black Friday all over again! [SUPER CHEAP] <3

Comments

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@bobe said:
    Do you have a dedicated server configuration definition?

Yes, please send a PM with some details of what sort of server you want and I will see what I can do for you.

• edited March 2021

Can one just get more bandwidth added?
    Lets say I pick the 1GB ram plan for London and want to make it 20TB bandwidth?

Thank you,
    And good to see you back on here Ant :-)

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited March 2021

@InceptionHosting said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@codydoby said: The Invoice #78613

Sorry just noticed that, checking for you.

I see the issue, orders are not currently accepted from your location or via a VPN or proxy, that is a conversation to have internally to see if that is something that will continue in the future but right at this moment is still in place.

Sorry for your wasted time.

Thanks. Since you refused to accept Chinese user, let me switch others.

Seem it is without IPv6 here @yoursunny

@t0ny0 said: Can one just get more bandwidth added?

Sorry, bandwidth only upgrades are not currently available but the plan is to move to unmetered in the not too distant future hopefully so I am sure something can be done then.

This is a shared account for InceptionHosting so it won't always be me (Anthony) using it.

@codydoby said: Seem it is without IPv6 here @yoursunny

IPv6 is available as standard, each server is assigned a /64

• Registered today with only 14 posts?! How bloody dare you! :D

Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @SmallWeb said:
    Registered today with only 14 posts?! How bloody dare you! :D

I just haven’t paid attention to this situation. What’s the situation? It’s indeed a new account.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@t0ny0 said: Can one just get more bandwidth added?

Sorry, bandwidth only upgrades are not currently available but the plan is to move to unmetered in the not too distant future hopefully so I am sure something can be done then.

This is a shared account for InceptionHosting so it won't always be me (Anthony) using it.

Cool beans, hopefully there will be an announcement made here :-)

@codydoby said:

@SmallWeb said:

I just haven’t paid attention to this situation. What’s the situation? It’s indeed a new account.

It is just a new shared account after the sale of Inception Hosting Limited, Inception hosting has actually been present here since 2011 :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited March 2021

Grabbed a piece of the pie :p

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited March 2021

@InceptionHosting said:

@codydoby said:

@SmallWeb said:

It is just a new shared account after the sale of Inception Hosting Limited, Inception hosting has actually been present here since 2011 :)

I'm a little confused, who did you sell it to? Do you start a new business after selling it?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited March 2021

@codydoby said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@codydoby said:

@SmallWeb said:

I'm a little confused, who did you sell it to? Do you start a new business after selling it!

@InceptionHosting said: Following the successful sale of Inception Hosting to Clouvider

Here go: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169831/inception-hosting-acquired-by-clouvider-limited/p1

@codydoby said: I'm a little confused, who did you sell it to? Do you start a new business after selling it!

Afaik business as usual except Clouvider is now the higher-up

• LeeLee Veteran

A very disappointing thread overall. I came looking for the mass outrage, got a dribble at best. LET has truly lost its thirst for Drama.

Thanked by 2vimalware kalimov622

@codydoby said:

@SmallWeb said:

I just went to see what happened... It felt so dramatic. Questions come here is why are you unwilling to accept Chinese users? I want to become your client :(

• @codydoby There is a long history of chargebacks from Chinese customers and Brazilian customers, so they decided to not sell to them. As an aside, I presume whatever you purchased you were going to resell (like all your other threads looking for vps)?

• @DataGizmos said:
    @codydoby There is a long history of chargebacks from Chinese customers and Brazilian customers, so they decided to not sell to them. As an aside, I presume whatever you purchased you were going to resell (like all your other threads looking for vps)?

Thank you, but I can't understand this explanation. In addition, I bought it for my own use. I took the liberty to reply, did you see me selling it elsewhere?

• @codydoby said:

InceptionHosting said:

codydoby said:

SmallWeb said:

I just went to see what happened... It felt so dramatic. Questions come here is why are you unwilling to accept Chinese users? I want to become your client :(

Simply tell him you are actually born in Hong Kong, then moved to China for work. He would be more than happy to accept you as a customer.

• nice sale.

• bobebobe Member

@InceptionHosting said:

@bobe said:
    Do you have a dedicated server configuration definition?

Yes, please send a PM with some details of what sort of server you want and I will see what I can do for you.

12core 2650+ 64G Ram 2TGB SSD 2.5G port.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@codydoby said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@codydoby said: The Invoice #78613

Sorry just noticed that, checking for you.

I see the issue, orders are not currently accepted from your location or via a VPN or proxy, that is a conversation to have internally to see if that is something that will continue in the future but right at this moment is still in place.

Sorry for your wasted time.

Thanks. Since you refused to accept Chinese user, let me switch others.

Seem it is without IPv6 here @yoursunny

Nice try.

• 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share E5-2640v4)
    • 8 GB Ram
    • 320 GB Disk space (Raid 10+ SSD cached)
    • 8000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

€90 /year.
    €47 / 6 months
    €25 / 3 months

Can I order this too?

Do you offer / allow Windows OS?

@wa44io4 said:

@InceptionHosting said:

• 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share E5-2640v4)
    • 8 GB Ram
    • 320 GB Disk space (Raid 10+ SSD cached)
    • 8000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

€90 /year.
    €47 / 6 months
    €25 / 3 months

Can I order this too?

Do you offer / allow Windows OS?

Hi,

Yes you can order that too, windows media is provided you will need your own license.

• GanonkGanonk Member
    edited March 2021

whoaaaaa #WELCOME_BACK @InceptionHosting B)

Lets the Party ;)

• tomletomle Member, LIR

All NL slots sold out and paid for? So I can stop hitting F5...

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • My Order Number: 3159896472
    is flagged as fraud also can not open ticket???
    and no i am not form china/brazil and i do not use VPN or proxy!

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited March 2021

Very bad experience, just submit the order to prompt Fraud, I am from Hong Kong, I do not use a proxy, which also need to review ,,,,,too much trouble, give up.

• mat_teomat_teo Member
    edited March 2021

@miu said:

@lentro said:

@mat_teo said: Interesting this man. A man who insulted lowendtalk.com (the evidence is scattered around the net), a man who said he would never come up again to lowendtalk.com (and started his own forum - the evidence is scattered around the net) now.... is back on lowendtalk ? ^..^

Ant sold his company to Clouvider. Clouvider is the one running the show now.

Yes but fortunately Anthony continues work next under them as staff, so in this case i think
    this fusion when excellent premium provider CV bought Inceptionhost but father and founder of it still remains next on the board, is good and improving all possibilities of this host mark (with CV power)

@lentro said:

@mat_teo said: Interesting this man. A man who insulted lowendtalk.com (the evidence is scattered around the net), a man who said he would never come up again to lowendtalk.com (and started his own forum - the evidence is scattered around the net) now.... is back on lowendtalk ? ^..^

Ant sold his company to Clouvider. Clouvider is the one running the show now.

^..^ but

@InceptionHosting said: I asked for my AnthonySmith account to be stripped of tags and become just a personal account. This one is shared, I have access though.

Confirmed anyway, incoherent 100%. If I say shit about a person/forum in public I don't want to go back unless we clarify each other and I apologize. Anyway good luck, I as a good European i will never trust hosting services in UK. After all, how to consider a nation where a citizen like Assange continues to be persecuted and there were acting in violation of both domestic and international laws and even espionage inside the Ecuadorian embassy (by definition an untouchable place ) in those years ?

No, thanks, i pass. EU (thanks god) ≠ UK in terms of privacy and data use.

@tomle said:
    All NL slots sold out and paid for? So I can stop hitting F5...

Hopefully more stock within the next 7 days.

Thanked by 1tomle

@reb0rn said:
    My Order Number: 3159896472

@reb0rn said:
    My Order Number: 3159896472

The order has been set back to pending and will provision automatically upon payment.

@mcgree said:
    Very bad experience, just submit the order to prompt Fraud, I am from Hong Kong, I do not use a proxy, which also need to review ,,,,,too much trouble, give up.

Hi,

I can only see a single order from Hong Kong within 2 hours of this comment and it was placed via an IP address associated with a data center/hosting IP so picked up as a likely proxy or VPN or possible remote desktop on a VPS/Server.

Happy to help if you would like to put a ticket in but I understand if not.