Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good Storage Dedi/VPS/KVM provider for video hosting that doesn't freak out over DMCA? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good Storage Dedi/VPS/KVM provider for video hosting that doesn't freak out over DMCA?

2»

Comments

• @angstrom said:
    You started a similar thread in September 2018 ( see https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151911/can-someone-recommend-a-cheap-anti-fake-dmca-dedicated-server-provider ).

After all of the suggestions made there, including Maple-Hosting, you went with Hetzner?!

To be honest, Maple-Hosting was going to be my choice. But the problem was that I run my site along with a friend who helps me pay for half of the costs and he said he found Maple-Hosting to be way too expensive. Shortly after, he found out about Hetzner and since they had the cheapest servers and offered massive amounts of storage, we went with them.

Yeah, we got screwed over because we were cheap, you have every right to mock us for it. Just made another thread to see if any other providers than Maple-Hosting showed up after two years and if anyone got bad experiences as well.