Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is happening to Virmach? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is happening to Virmach?

124»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    And any news about your push-ups? @yoursunny

This month my push-ups site is running an experiment with Chrome QUIC transport. There's a new video uploaded last week, sponsored by the other ColonCrossing provider.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2021

@yoursunny said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    And any news about your push-ups? @yoursunny

This month my push-ups site is running an experiment with Chrome QUIC transport. There's a new video uploaded last week, sponsored by the other ColonCrossing provider.

Somebody should give this guy a reward. Yo, @RackNerd - make with this guy a deal to give you the rights of marketing on that video, and give him a free VPS. With a few videos like this, you can start an advertising campaign (something like "Racknerd servers support fitness at home during pandemic - 10% off with coupon FITNESS or PUSHUPS")

Meanwhile... congratulations @yoursunny !!!

Thanked by 2yoursunny dustinc
  • Another Virmach thread!! Virmach is the only provider that suspends your VPS if you try to use it. Run away and don't look back.

Thanked by 1miroc
  • @miroc said:
    @VirMach I appreaciate that you took your time to copy most of my messages from under previous forum posts. It's a shame that after all those copy-pasted messages you still couldn't read and acknowledge what was written in them.

I do make Top Provider jokes, because I simply can't see how it's justified for VirMach, when:

• VM prices are only low on "special" deals, besides that it's quite average.

The average is the average of LET. Basically all providers active in LET are ridiculously cheap compared to the outside world.

• @yoursunny said:
    If I had a purchase bot, I would have snagged the €1 legendary deal from HostSolutions.
    Since I didn't get that one, it proves that I don't have a purchase bot.

Not sure if this is sarcastic, but that’s not how logic works lol

Thanked by 1TimboJones