Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast SSD VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots | Anti DDoS | UK/USA/France/Finland/Germany from £0.92/m - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fast SSD VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots | Anti DDoS | UK/USA/France/Finland/Germany from £0.92/m

124»

Comments

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@Clouvider I love how obsessed you really are, Are you going to come and have a dig in my bins at night too?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Need more content.

Where are the LowEndDetectives? :|

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited March 2021

@thedp said: Where are the LowEndDetectives?

Nowhere, this is boring. Guy is about to deadpool or he already deadpooled, he has a limited number of options to choose from.

After it's all settled ban both. Simple.

Edit: No need to keep xHosts onboard, other guy is needed for comms

• coldcold Member

@xHosts

SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES

Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.

We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.

We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.

THANK YOU, BUT NO THANK YOU !!!!

• Just read in the other topic that this was planned fraud, honestly, everyone, just get your money back in whatever way possible - don't wait.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Just read in the other topic that this was planned fraud, honestly, everyone, just get your money back in whatever way possible - don't wait.

?

• "Ryzen 3900X (6 vcores @ 3.1GHZ)
    16GB RAM
    300GB NVME...
    $7 month (Prepaid for 2 years)"

This is nothing but fraud. I don't suggest anyone negotiating with this guy, all he deserves is a nice negative balance anywhere possible.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@thedp said: Need more content.

Where are the LowEndDetectives?

Finally NEW DRAMA on LET

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • this is clearly hostdoc repeat, don't wait another second for chargeback

Thanked by 1miu
  • @xHosts why is my vps transferred and immediately suspended, because of unpaid invoice.?

@sander815 said:
    @xHosts why is my vps transferred and immediately suspended, because of unpaid invoice.?

This was a minor oversight when I setup the VPS on your account, next time please allow me a reasonable amount of time to reply to your ticket before posting on the forums when this was a genuine mistake when I updated the renewal date of your package

• Hi guys,

Can you access ITV or BBC (local content) via the UK VPS?

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    Hi guys,

Can you access ITV or BBC (local content) via the UK VPS?

I believe that the BBC has blocked OVH's network but I am unsure if you can still access this from one of our Iomart VPS servers. You are welcome to request a trial to test this out.

• spilespile Member

Unfortunately, I bought a British VPS and you gave me a German machine, I had made a cancle requestion.

@spile said:
    Unfortunately, I bought a British VPS and you gave me a German machine, I had made a cancle requestion.

I cannot see any new requests to cancel, you may have cancelled direct with Rob. If there is an issue with your server such as the location feel free to create your account on our site, provide the information to link the service to your account and we can then look at relocating this for you.

• coldcold Member

i also canceled it,but today it went offline didnt come back yet and he also just deleted my .fr location... now im waiting for paypal to work his magic

• Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback!

Don't wait!

Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback! Chargeback!

Thanked by 1skorupion

@cold said:
    i also canceled it,but today it went offline didnt come back yet and he also just deleted my .fr location... now im waiting for paypal to work his magic

If your server went offline today, I could assume you have not contacted us to have the server added to your billing account to ensure we have the best contact details for you to advise of any future maintenance or updates to the services. If you contact us we can very quickly restore access to the services.

I am aware of an issue with some of the France based servers, Rob is in the process of transferring the ownership of the server via OVH which they require you to email in forms. He has advised there is a hardware issue but since then not updated us with any fix times on that although I have attempted to follow up a few times regarding it.

• sliixsliix Member

You might wanna take a look at my ticket buddy - #667780

@sliix said:

I cannot locate that ticket ID on xhosts, can you confirm this has been submitted on xhosts.uk ?

• coldcold Member

@xHosts said:

@cold said:

If your server went offline today, I could assume you have not contacted us to have the server added to your billing account to ensure we have the best contact details for you to advise of any future maintenance or updates to the services. If you contact us we can very quickly restore access to the services.

I am aware of an issue with some of the France based servers, Rob is in the process of transferring the ownership of the server via OVH which they require you to email in forms. He has advised there is a hardware issue but since then not updated us with any fix times on that although I have attempted to follow up a few times regarding it.

THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU ! i dont want to do anything with "players" who pass customers from one to another.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • I logged Ticket #452304 with them on 19-Mar but neither anyone has responded to the ticket nor they sent any email. Where is my server Rob?

@vbatra said:
    I logged Ticket #452304 with them on 19-Mar but neither anyone has responded to the ticket nor they sent any email. Where is my server Rob?

If your server is offline, I would advise you to open a ticket with us and supply the information we request. If your server has been handed to us we will get you back online as quickly as possible.

• @xHosts said:

@vbatra said:
    I logged Ticket #452304 with them on 19-Mar but neither anyone has responded to the ticket nor they sent any email. Where is my server Rob?

If your server is offline, I would advise you to open a ticket with us and supply the information we request. If your server has been handed to us we will get you back online as quickly as possible.

The server was initially offline for few days and now it shows TERMINATED. Where do I open the ticket with you?

• sliixsliix Member

@xHosts said:

@sliix said:

I cannot locate that ticket ID on xhosts, can you confirm this has been submitted on xhosts.uk ?

Yeah mate not sure if I'm gonna continue using the service after this "customer transfer" debacle. Good luck.

@vbatra said:

@xHosts said:

@vbatra said:

The server was initially offline for few days and now it shows TERMINATED. Where do I open the ticket with you?

If you send a ticket in here

https://clients.xhosts.uk/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Provide this information

Package Name
    Renewal Date
    Renewal Amount
    Renewal Frequency
    Email Address from your Own Web account
    Server IP address

I can check to see if your server was included in the migration.

@sliix said:

@xHosts said:

@sliix said:

Yeah mate not sure if I'm gonna continue using the service after this "customer transfer" debacle. Good luck.

Any issues I will do the best I can to work with you to resolve anything :)

• @xHosts said:

@vbatra said:

@xHosts said:

@vbatra said:

Provide this information

Package Name
    Renewal Date
    Renewal Amount
    Renewal Frequency
    Server IP address

Ticket Created #754664

@vbatra said:

@xHosts said:

@vbatra said:

@xHosts said:

@vbatra said:

Provide this information

Package Name
    Renewal Date
    Renewal Amount
    Renewal Frequency
    Server IP address

Ticket Created #754664

I have replied :)