Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris)

2»

Comments

• It took me more than 9 hours but I still haven't reset my Ubuntu OS. I still don't know when it will complete the process.

• @dinhvanlocitvn said:
    It took me more than 9 hours but I still haven't reset my Ubuntu OS. I still don't know when it will complete the process.

Create a ticket, resets take long but not that long (I wait max 1 hour). My netboot also got stuck a bit earlier and am waiting for a ticket response.

Thanked by 1dinhvanlocitvn
  • I created a support ticket and waited for their response. At the beginning of dedi I had to wait for Task log in Reset menu to start from 2021-01-30 16: 05: 3 and end at 2021-02-01 08:26:52. Then I created the questionnaire, the answer is: "We estimate the delivery of your server within 48 hours on working days. However, it is possible that this time may be longer."

• @youandri said: Same price?

yeah same price and the +1 tb option was like 2 or 3 euros / month

• @Erisa said: Did your discount recur after the initial payment period ended (So next month or next year)

Yes until i've stopped to renew (i was on per month renewal). Note that it's also wrote on the announce here it's "lifetime", meanings until end of service (here service stand for the ordered dedi with the offer).

• @o_be_one said:

@Erisa said: Did your discount recur after the initial payment period ended (So next month or next year)

Yes until i've stopped to renew (i was on per month renewal). Note that it's also wrote on the announce here it's "lifetime", meanings until end of service (here service stand for the ordered dedi with the offer).

Correct but it says "lifetime discount, excluding renewal." which is a highly confusing sentence

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @Erisa said:

@o_be_one said:

@Erisa said: Did your discount recur after the initial payment period ended (So next month or next year)

Correct but it says "lifetime discount, excluding renewal." which is a highly confusing sentence

New orders only, not to apply to existing services up for renewal.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hi everyone,
    the coupon code is : IKLET50

Enjoy our promotion !
    Have a great day :)

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • The best offer is to release goods for sold-out plans

Thanked by 1Ryuko_Matoi