Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special promotion for LET users - February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris)

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Dear LET,
Recently, we have received a lot of messages. Many people hope we can do a promotional event again at LET. We appreciate your support and therefore we have decided to organize a five-day promotional event only for Low End Talk starting next Monday.

Details of promotional event:
Date: February 8, 2021-February 12, 2021
Discount: 50 % OFF life-time
Product: Dedicated Server
-Agile S /Agile S i3 /Agile M (gamme classic) / Agile L (gamme classic) / Power M / Power L / Classic Power M

Promotion code: We will give you coupon code on Monday, February 8 (10 A.M - PARIS Time)

Details here

*No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount, excluding renewal. This offer is for Agile S, Agile S i3, Agile M, Agile L, Power M, Power L, Classic Power M, valid from February 8, 2021 (09:00 UTC +1-Paris) to February 12, 2021 (23:59 UTC +1-Paris). This offer cannot be used with other discounts at the same time, each person can use a maximum of 2 coupons and only 70 coupons offered.

See you soon :)

Comments

• no storage ... :'(

Thanked by 1Ryuko_Matoi
  • youandriyouandri Member
    edited February 2021

Wow cool.

But, it’s not recurring discount?

• Any ETA on when the Micro Servers will get restocked?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If this is meant for only LET users, each person ordering should include a note referencing their LET username to be verified.

What do you think?

• Use the prom code "NNKL", get the 50% discount now.

Thanked by 1RecD

@Ryuko_Matoi said:
    Use the prom code "NNKL", get the 50% discount now.

Seems like that was meant for the Chinese community?

• @Ryuko_Matoi said:
    Use the prom code "NNKL", get the 50% discount now.

Its working

• RecDRecD Member
    edited February 2021

It seems NNKL don’t expire after at least 70 times complied and even don’t require us to wait until Monday. (And maybe with wider appliable product lines though they are OOS atm).

Great, thank you for the every effort you are making for LET community.

Edit: it’s really really a SPECIAL promotion, thanks.

• The good ones are all sold out....

• I think I want this GeForce to play shit games remotely. Maybe even Football Manager.

Thanked by 1etcrooty
  • @Ikoula will the promotion code only work on the base server or also the add ins? I want a metric fuckton of disk space.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said:
    @Ikoula will the promotion code only work on the base server or also the add ins? I want a metric fuckton of disk space.

Seems like the chinese coupon doesn't work on any of the addons

@Ikoula said: No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount, excluding renewal

??? Lifetime discount excluding renewal?

• @smallbibi said: ? Lifetime discount excluding renewal?

Renewal of existing services...

@smallbibi said:

@Ikoula said: No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount, excluding renewal

??? Lifetime discount excluding renewal?

It means if you order the Agile S, you'll get it for €15 after discount, one time payment for life! :joy:

Just kidding :joy:

I'm not sure what they mean by lifetime but excluding renewal.

• Perfect, I like it!

• Initial prices are not realistic at all. I thought this promo code was working for last gen Agile servers. Not stonks at all.

• dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited February 2021

You can use the promo code "NNKL" to get half price immediately.Because what you can buy right now is not good, so at least you don’t have to worry about being refunded :D

Thanked by 1LuckyJinx
  • @dragonfsky said: You can use the promo code "NNKL" to get half price immediately.

This does not give 50% of disks, and all I want are the disks.

• dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said:

@dragonfsky said: You can use the promo code "NNKL" to get half price immediately.

This does not give 50% of disks, and all I want are the disks.

I also need it. A few days ago, I placed an 50% order for C-Storage and paid successfully, but I was refunded as out of stock.My experience is that if you need disks, you should not choose ikoula. :wink:

• @dragonfsky said: I also need it. A few days ago, I placed an 50% order for C-Storage and paid successfully, but I was refunded as out of stock.My experience is that if you need disks, you should not choose ikoula.

Fuck! I need disks! I must never choose Ikoula.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

*No matter which subscription period is chosen, you can enjoy a 50% OFF lifetime discount, excluding renewal.

What does that mean?
    If I get an Agile S for €15, do I pay €30 from next month onwards?

• @WebHorizon said: If I get an Agile S for €15, do I pay €30 from next month onwards?

If this is the deal, I would literally kick a horse to death.

• @Nekki said:

@WebHorizon said: If I get an Agile S for €15, do I pay €30 from next month onwards?

If this is the deal, I would literally kick a horse to death.

Knowing the incompetence of Ikoula I wouldn't be surprised if it was

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Erisa said: Knowing the incompetence of Ikoula I wouldn't be surprised if it was

I am gaining bad impression of this vendor.

Thanked by 2Erisa yoursunny
  • It's kind of odd that you did the NNKL promo first, resulting in a number of sold out servers that are arguably actually the Low End servers...The cheapest server with this would still be 15 dollars. Also It's confusing to me why this provider would run two of these 50% off promotions in a row...

• This dedi is often discounted. I had one for 1y, 50% too on which ive added 1tb more option. It was working really well :). I've stopped it because it was in France and wanted something closer to me in Canada.

Enjoy!

• @o_be_one said:
    This dedi is often discounted. I had one for 1y, 50% too on which ive added 1tb more option. It was working really well :). I've stopped it because it was in France and wanted something closer to me in Canada.

Enjoy!

Did your discount recur after the initial payment period ended (So next month or next year)

• @o_be_one said:
    This dedi is often discounted. I had one for 1y, 50% too on which ive added 1tb more option. It was working really well :). I've stopped it because it was in France and wanted something closer to me in Canada.

Enjoy!

Same price?

• is it 1gb/s unlimited or fair use and shared on agile section?

• @flex said:
    is it 1gb/s unlimited or fair use and shared on agile section?

The bottom of the page seems to imply that only 100Mbps is "guarenteed", the rest is just a happy accident. It also says "contact us for dedicated offers".

So I would guess its shared to an extent. There are however, no transfer limitations.

Thanked by 1flex