Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back.

Comments

• RACKNERD-SQUAD

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Additional PM's have been sent :)

• vinvideovinvideo Member
    edited March 2021

RACKNERD-SQUAD

Nice! PM sent @vinvideo

Let's do another round of swag!

We'd like to give away some RackNerd shirts, pens and stickers! Next 5 comments (US based) will receive a shipment of RackNerd swag. We'll DM you :)

All you have to do is comment:

#RACKNERD-SQUAD

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • ALPHARACKS-SQUAD

• RACKNERD-SQUAD

• RACKNERD-SQUAD

• WolfWolf Member

RACKNERD-SQUAD

Not US-based but I just wanted to be within the five. Skip me.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said: (US based

When will u guys do Europe-based? If you need someone to send t-shirts and pens etc from Europe I'm happy to help

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

ALPHARACKS-SQUAD

Congrats Sir, you're very flash B)

edited March 2021

@skorupion said:

@dustinc said: (US based

When will u guys do Europe-based? If you need someone to send t-shirts and pens etc from Europe I'm happy to help

Hi @skorupion
    Select times we do, on the house - though shipping rates are currently incredibly high. Around $90 to $300 per international shipment. We've sent many and absorbed the cost, and have also shipped via USPS which partners with other carriers which is significantly less than UPS, FedEx as an example.

This is one of the main reasons we focus on US-based shipping for now. I assume the rates are high due to COVID (limited flights and such). Not to say we won't ship internationally as we do it, but we do that in batches :)

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Select times we do, on the house - though shipping rates are currently incredibly high. Around $90 to $300 per international shipment. We've sent many and absorbed the cost, and have also shipped via USPS which partners with other carriers which is significantly less than UPS, FedEx as an example.

This is one of the main reasons we focus on US-based shipping for now. I assume the rates are high due to COVID (limited flights and such). Not to say we won't ship internationally as we do it, but we do that in batches

That's why logistics in Europe would be perfect, where you get way lower rates, while you just ship a pallet.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Wow am I still within 5?

RACKNERD-SQUAD

RACKNERD-SQUAD

• Inspite of high shipping costs,dustin was kind enough to send the goodies to me!
    Got the hat, bag, stickers and t shirt and i must say they are of very good quality.
    I wouldve had shared the photos but i am in hospital majorly. Mom suffered severe brain stroke and is critical. Please send in your prayers.

Wish team RN the best!

• @godslayer said:
    Inspite of high shipping costs,dustin was kind enough to send the goodies to me!
    Got the hat, bag, stickers and t shirt and i must say they are of very good quality.
    I wouldve had shared the photos but i am in hospital majorly. Mom suffered severe brain stroke and is critical. Please send in your prayers.

Wish team RN the best!

WOW congrats, I wish I will receive a backpack too 🥺

@godslayer said:
    Inspite of high shipping costs,dustin was kind enough to send the goodies to me!

Wish team RN the best!

Hi @godslayer - hoping that your mom has a speedy recovery.

You have our prayers, stay strong, feel free to reach out if anything is needed.

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

RACKNERD-SQUAD

_>

Additional PM's sent. B)

• One sticker have made its way on my phone and other on my laptop, fhese are flyyyy ^_^

@godslayer said:
    One sticker have made its way on my phone and other on my laptop, fhese are flyyyy ^_^

Nice!!! I bet it looks fancy.

• godslayergodslayer Member
    edited March 2021

Blends in well with my phone

Thanked by 2MagicApple Pilotseye
  • RACKNERD-SQUAD

@godslayer said:

Blends in well with my phone

Nice! Perfect fit.

Thanked by 1godslayer

Additional PM sent.

Thanked by 1ServerNotFound
  • @dustinc said: Hi @dominame -- we can send some swag over to you 😎

It's crossed the USA and the Atlantic safely! Love it all, great T-shirt of good quality cotton, nice signing in pens for our seminars and the glossy stickers will show up well in the seminar photos.

Thanks, Dustin. RackNerdRocks!

@dominame said:

@dustinc said: Hi @dominame -- we can send some swag over to you 😎

It's crossed the USA and the Atlantic safely! Love it all, great T-shirt of good quality cotton, nice signing in pens for our seminars and the glossy stickers will show up well in the seminar photos.

Thanks, Dustin. RackNerdRocks!

Hi @dominame - that's awesome! We've sent over the items with love, and asked for them to be safe! Glad everything made it and that you're happy with them.

As always, appreciate your support!

RackNerdRocks!

• @godslayer said:

Wish team RN the best!

Prayers for your Mom. Stay strong and take care !

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Thank you @dustinc and Racknerd, :smiley: :blush:

I have finally received my backpack and it's amazing and huge ( VAULT by THE NORTH FACE).

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• @PandoGulf said:
    Thank you @dustinc and Racknerd, :smiley: :blush:

I have finally received my backpack and it's amazing and huge ( VAULT by THE NORTH FACE).

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Damn, that's a nice lookin' backpack!

Thanked by 1PandoGulf