Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back.

Comments

• @froz said:
    please pass my hat prize to the next eligible comment that wants it

Take the hat, do a shit in it and take a photo. I will send you $10.

• @Nekki said:

@froz said:

Dude. I hope you know you only get one hat and not two.

• @Sebster27 said:

@Nekki said:

@froz said:

Dude. I hope you know you only get one hat and not two.

One hat is fine, I don’t wish to see two shits in two hats, that’s just disgusting,

• @dustinc said: The next 5 comments shall receive a RackNerd Flexfit hat! Must be in the US to receive the hat.

If you're not in the US, we'll still PM you and figure something out for you

Hat ? What happened to Backpacks ?

• @indiankesh said:

@dustinc said: The next 5 comments shall receive a RackNerd Flexfit hat! Must be in the US to receive the hat.

Difficult to shit in, relative to hats.

Thanked by 1indiankesh
  • @Nekki said:

@indiankesh said:

@dustinc said: The next 5 comments shall receive a RackNerd Flexfit hat! Must be in the US to receive the hat.

Lol, no experience here :)

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited February 2021

@dustinc Giving back by Flash Sale will be great.

• @indiankesh said:

@Nekki said:

@indiankesh said:

Lucky guy. Take it from one who knows, if someone gives you the choice or hat or backpack for a shit, go hat every time.

Thanked by 1indiankesh
  • @Nekki said:

@indiankesh said:

@Nekki said:

@indiankesh said:

Lucky guy. Take it from one who knows, if someone gives you the choice or hat or backpack for a shit, go hat every time.

Hahah ok boss :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Saiku said:

@dustinc said:
    The next 5 comments shall receive a RackNerd Flexfit hat! Must be in the US to receive the hat.

If you're not in the US, we'll still PM you and figure something out for you :)

How does it even look? Interested on this one

Hi @Saiku here's an example:

We've messaged the first 5 winners B)

• Nice hats.. :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • ... as always, I missed RN events :D

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I will only wear this hat when I go beach fishing in Baja Mexico.
    And so, I will call it:
    'My Beach In Baja Hat'.
    Say that 5 times.
    ¡Muchas gracias Sr. Dustinc!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    The next 5 comments shall receive a RackNerd Flexfit hat! Must be in the US to receive the hat.

Godslayer gets no goodies :-(

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @godslayer said:

@dustinc said:

Godslayer gets no goodies :-(

Same here :disappointed:

Thanked by 2dustinc godslayer

@godslayer @Pilotseye -- send me a PM and I'll send over a backpack and RackNerd hat :)

It doesn't matter that you're so far away - you're part of the #RackNerdGang

And for anyone else, don't feel left out! We will be doing more giveaways too!

• What about me :D

• @dustinc said:
    @godslayer @Pilotseye -- send me a PM and I'll send over a backpack and RackNerd hat :)

Ahhh!! Really!!!! Thankk youu!!!

More music for the gang!

@Sebster27 :-P

Thanked by 2Pilotseye dustinc
  • @godslayer said:

@dustinc said:

Ahhh!! Really!!!! Thankk youu!!!

More music for the gang!

@Sebster27 :-P

Welcome back ;)

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited February 2021

Btw, godslayer will try to win more and more giveaways so that they all can be shipped at once!

Gotta catch 'em all,pokemon!

Till then i hope dustinc can get this poor girl a coke.

Thanked by 1Wolf

@godslayer said:
    Btw, godslayer will try to win more and more giveaways so that they all can be shipped at once!

Gotta catch 'em all,pokemon!

Till then i hope dustinc can get this poor girl a coke.

Hhahaha 👊

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • @dustinc said:

I may have mentioned that one or two (hundred) times already, but you are amazing sir! :blush:

• jcarlo9jcarlo9 Barred
    edited February 2021

Wow the backpack is so cool. I wish I'll one of the lucky person to got it too 😍 first merch that I going to get If ever 😅

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • How about us the non-US residence?
    I know you're always genourus in figuring something out for us. That's always appreciated.

But, Is it possible to get these SWAGS and we handle the additional shipping charges?

Thanks 👍

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Actually i may be surrendering my racknerd swag, i realised USPS shipping is so high to india that it may actually be higher than the price of goodies.

@dustinc hit me up on PM.

• Someone setup a reseller in EU for RackNerd swag please, I need a backpack!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • RacknerdRocks

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • When’s the giveaway?

@PandoGulf said:
    How about us the non-US residence?
    I know you're always genourus in figuring something out for us. That's always appreciated.

But, Is it possible to get these SWAGS and we handle the additional shipping charges?

Thanks 👍

Hi @PandoGulf -- please PM your address and I'll have some swag sent your way :) We'll take care of the shipping cost, regardless of where you are in this world <3

Thanked by 2PandoGulf Pilotseye