Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've used a dozen VPS hosts, NexusBytes is by far the best - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I've used a dozen VPS hosts, NexusBytes is by far the best

2»

Comments

• Nexusbytes has been really cool. The free Windows license is a plus. The other box is idling, but when it was actually in use for a few months, it had great performance.

The only thing that is kind of a sore point (not NB's fault) is the seizure of drives in the Germany DC (Hetzner). I am still hoping for the drives to be returned. There was one file I missed to backup and regret not doing it till date. Hopefully @seriesn has an update on the investigation. If not on the public forum, an email update to all affected users would help.

• @ramesh_vish said:
    Nexusbytes has been really cool. The free Windows license is a plus. The other box is idling, but when it was actually in use for a few months, it had great performance.

The only thing that is kind of a sore point (not NB's fault) is the seizure of drives in the Germany DC (Hetzner). I am still hoping for the drives to be returned. There was one file I missed to backup and regret not doing it till date. Hopefully @seriesn has an update on the investigation. If not on the public forum, an email update to all affected users would help.

Thanks for the trust brother.

Sadly after following up for couple of time, with no positive result, we gave up.

Never heard a word back from them. No consequences either. A mystery that will never be solved. :(

Thanked by 1abytecurious
  • No.. You can't take away my hope Jay..

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Nexus Bytes is indeed amazing, the only downside is inodes, their allocated inodes is very low comparing to ramnode etc.

• USA Premium VPS.
    Are these KVM ?

Another Que:
    for your shared web hosting.
    Mid-10G = Does this includes cPanel or any panel?

• @nahidul292 said:
    USA Premium VPS.
    Are these KVM ?

Another Que:
    for your shared web hosting.
    Mid-10G = Does this includes cPanel or any panel?

What's up boss!

• This is 2021, it is rare for anyone not to offer KVM by default :). 100% KVM here :)
    • We are 100% powered by the super awesome Directadmin :)