Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF - Page 76
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW YEAR WITH A BANG by RackNerd - NEW YEAR PROMOS + FIRE THREAD + FREE STUFF

Comments

• redmayaredmaya Member
    edited June 2021

Can you double my bandwidth? Thanks @dustinc

Invoice #1405819 | RACKN210502-9965-47270
    Invoice #1580728 | RACKN210624-2529-89186

Shared - 60 GB
    3 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)

• My VPS and hosting works rock solid. Thank you, Rock Nerd!

Thanked by 2Ganonk dustinc
  • Another one @dustinc !

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@redmaya said:
    Can you double my bandwidth? Thanks @dustinc

Invoice #1405819 | RACKN210502-9965-47270
    Invoice #1580728 | RACKN210624-2529-89186

Shared - 60 GB
    3 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)

Hi @redmaya good stuff! Happy to see you growing.

We've doubled your bandwidth 😎

@godslayer said:
    My VPS and hosting works rock solid. Thank you, Rock Nerd!

Love it! Happy to hear that our service has been rock solid 🥰

@ManuelM said:
    Another one @dustinc !

Hi @ManuelM - keep it up 👊 Growth is the only option.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• PeelPeel Member

Order Number: 9309509829
    Double bandwidth would be nice :) Thanks

• PeelPeel Member

Invoice: #968010
    Double bandwidth would be nice :) Thanks!@dustinc

• I bought RackNerd and used it for a while. It was 👍👍👍 nice.
    I need double bandwidth activity too :)
    racknerd-ee3d7c
    lnvoice #1475560
    payid:20210525053552494869

@Peel said:
    Double bandwidth would be nice :) Thanks

@anchenan said:
    I bought RackNerd and used it for a while. It was 👍👍👍 nice.
    I need double bandwidth activity too :)
    racknerd-ee3d7c
    lnvoice #1475560
    payid:20210525053552494869

Hello - both of these requests have been completed 🥰

• Hi @dustinc . Placed an order yesterday, can you please double my bandwidth? Thanks in advance.
    Order Number: 2887603146
    Invoice #1601287

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited July 2021

@tracerte said:
    Hi @dustinc . Placed an order yesterday, can you please double my bandwidth? Thanks in advance.
    Invoice #1601287

Hi @tracerte -- appreciate your order and business! We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1tracerte
  • @dustinc said:

@tracerte said:
    Hi @dustinc . Placed an order yesterday, can you please double my bandwidth? Thanks in advance.
    Invoice #1601287

Hi @tracerte -- appreciate your order and business! We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanks @dustinc! I’ve been very impressed by the service so far, it’s been great.

Quick question/request: Any chance that I could have jailed ssh/shell access on my account activated? Several of my clients require ssh and it would also make migration to your service much easier. I was under the impression that that particular feature was included. I should have probably confirmed before ordering, sorry about that. Thanks in advance.

• @dustinc I placed order #897177 back on 12/09/2020. Can I please get double the bandwidth? The service has been reliable and speedy. I even bought some Shared Hosting to go along with it.

• Hey Dustin! Do RackNerd KVMs let users use the advertised resources at max usage for extended periods of time? I'm new to VPS server owning and from what I understand the point of KVMs is to isolate the resources from neighbors so that high usage by one user doesn't affect the other users. I had purchased a KVM to run a NANO node (which is in no way related to cryptomining) and it might have maxed the allocated resources for some time and my CPU utilization was limited.

Invoice Number: 1604101

@tracerte said:

@dustinc said:

@tracerte said:
    Invoice #1601287

Thanks @dustinc! I’ve been very impressed by the service so far, it’s been great.

Quick question/request: Any chance that I could have jailed ssh/shell access on my account activated? Several of my clients require ssh and it would also make migration to your service much easier. I was under the impression that that particular feature was included. I should have probably confirmed before ordering, sorry about that. Thanks in advance.

Hi @tracerte

We can enable jailed shell access on a case by case basis at no charge - just open a support ticket and we'll take care of it :)

Thanked by 1tracerte

@BlueSquares said:
    @dustinc I placed order #897177 back on 12/09/2020. Can I please get double the bandwidth? The service has been reliable and speedy. I even bought some Shared Hosting to go along with it.

@BlueSquares -- we appreciate your business :) This has been doubled.

Happy to see that you've purchased multiple products. I'm confident you'll continue to enjoy the level of service we provide.

Thanked by 1BlueSquares

@dawdeedoo said:
    Hey Dustin! Do RackNerd KVMs let users use the advertised resources at max usage for extended periods of time? I'm new to VPS server owning and from what I understand the point of KVMs is to isolate the resources from neighbors so that high usage by one user doesn't affect the other users. I had purchased a KVM to run a NANO node (which is in no way related to cryptomining) and it might have maxed the allocated resources for some time and my CPU utilization was limited.

Invoice Number: 1604101

Hi @dawdeedoo -- sorry for the delayed reply here, I'm familiar with the content here; this has been resolved via ticket earlier. If anything was missed, be sure to let me know.

Happy to help.

• GREAT JOB DUS.

lets rockkkkk and rolllll

@tamicrealo said:
    GREAT JOB DUS.

lets rockkkkk and rolllll

@tamicrealo -- appreciate you! 🤙

Lets goo!!!

• awesome racknerd

• How's this compared to BuyVM? Seems like a lot more resources..

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@partymonger said:
    How's this compared to BuyVM? Seems like a lot more resources..

It's a good and stable service, but these offers are on older Xeon CPUs. He also posted a ryzen offer recently, which is what BuyVM uses.
    The real "catch" with RackNerd is that you have to pay yearly. If you're alright with that, then it's a really nice value.

Thanked by 1hnzlet

@Billyham07 said:
    awesome racknerd

Hello @Billyham07 -- Thank You for expanding with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

• @bruh21 said:

@partymonger said:

It's a good and stable service, but these offers are on older Xeon CPUs. He also posted a ryzen offer recently, which is what BuyVM uses.
    The real "catch" with RackNerd is that you have to pay yearly. If you're alright with that, then it's a really nice value.

I dont mind paying in one go. But is the service comparable? I see the specs are almost 2x for lesser price annually. Very tempting.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@partymonger said:

@bruh21 said:

@partymonger said:

I dont mind paying in one go. But is the service comparable? I see the specs are almost 2x for lesser price annually. Very tempting.

It is a great service, comparable to BuyVM IMO. You just don't get goodies like direct admin, blesta, BGP sessions etc.
    Also, you do not get IPv6, if that is a factor.

@bruh21 said:

@partymonger said:

@bruh21 said:

@partymonger said:

It is a great service, comparable to BuyVM IMO. You just don't get goodies like direct admin, blesta, BGP sessions etc.
    Also, you do not get IPv6, if that is a factor.

Much love 👊

• Order Number: 1685099
    Please double the bandwidth, thank you!

• Order Number: 1685099
    Please double the bandwidth, thank you!@dustinc