Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite hosting control panel for VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's your favorite hosting control panel for VPS?

2»

Comments

• cPanel. - simple, user-friendly, reliable.

• I personally give KeyHelp The Best Free Web Panel Award 2020!

Thanked by 2v3ng lokuzard
  • HestiaCP, install using Debian manual LEMP selections and use their built-in php/nginx config for Magento 2.4.1 using PHP-FPM and you can't go wrong. Adds current PHP 7,4, MariaDB 10.4, and Nginx 19.5. After 8 years with Plesk and 10 with cPanel this panel does it right.

Thanked by 3eris GreenPeace Falzo
  • OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

As i replied with cPanel, But i need a suggestion, Which will be the best for hosting free websites (Sponsored Websites or Free Websites of Students etc)?

We are offering cPanel to every free user as well but from today 1 Jan 2021 they increased their prices, So it will be the best to offer free users an affordable licensed value able panel to save OBHost from the costing.

• HestiaCP is a fork from of Vesta CP with a lot of security improvements including chroot for sftp and many more security features.

• @OBHost said:
    As i replied with cPanel, But i need a suggestion, Which will be the best for hosting free websites (Sponsored Websites or Free Websites of Students etc)?

We are offering cPanel to every free user as well but from today 1 Jan 2021 they increased their prices, So it will be the best to offer free users an affordable licensed value able panel to save OBHost from the costing.

You're probably best off with DirectAdmin. It probably has the most documentation and user friendliness outside of CPanel.

Thanked by 1OBHost
  • @GreenPeace I've been using ServerAvatar for the last few months for one of my WP sites and haven't had any issues. It was easy to figure out and use. I wish it had a file manager and built in email but I was able to work around those issues with using email from another server (same domain) and using FTP.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@spun said:

@OBHost said:

You're probably best off with DirectAdmin. It probably has the most documentation and user friendliness outside of CPanel.

Thanks, Let me try them.
    Seems they have a good pricing structure for now but what if in future they do the same which cPanel did, No one can guarantee this :/

• No one can predict the future. If you get a few years out of a control panel, it's worth it. Also remember now with CPanel's price increase a lot more companies are dipping their toes into the market or taking their control panels more seriously. Maybe within the next couple of years there will be better affordable options.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@blackeye said: Im using cyberpanel. Mine running smoothly

Same no problems so far

• virtualmin with minimal lemp install