Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite hosting control panel for VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's your favorite hosting control panel for VPS?

GreenPeaceGreenPeace Member
edited December 2020 in General

I have been using VestaCP for so long but looks like they have abandoned it. I don't want to use cPanel as I think it's a bit pricy to maintain so many servers. I am using DirectAdmin for now. I am looking for control panels just to host WordPress/WooCommerce and Magento websites. Recently I found out about 2 new control panels one is ZesleCP and the other is ApisCP. Both of them have a lifetime offer. I haven't used them at all but looking for a good control panel that has a decent price or free or it comes with a lifetime license. So let me know what do you think of them or is there any other good one out there that is better. Thank you.

Comments

• Ajenti. If you have been using VestaCP for a long time, try HestiaCP.

Thanked by 2GreenPeace themew
  • Im using cyberpanel. Mine running smoothly :)

Thanked by 1GreenPeace
  • @RedSox said:
    Ajenti. If you have been using VestaCP for a long time, try HestiaCP.

Thanks for mentioning HestiaCP I will look into it for sure. By looking at the screenshot of their Control Panel, it looks a bit similar to VestaCP. I wonder why is that... Do you think it will be a good option to Host a Heavy WordPress site for Woocommerce?

• @blackeye said:
    Im using cyberpanel. Mine running smoothly :)

I just installed CyberPanel. So far it looks good. Checking out the panel inside. Looks like you like CyberPanel. What are your favorite features?

• Centminmod for personal use (with family and friend bonus).
    Directadmin for customers.

Thanked by 2GreenPeace eva2000
  • @ederlezi said:
    Centminmod for personal use (with family and friend bonus).
    Directadmin for customers.

I liked Centminmod, the developer is very responsive too. But I like to work with visual interface, using SSH and FTP is not fun for me most of the time.

• HestiaCP and aaPanel

Thanked by 1GreenPeace
  • cPanel but their pricing is just so expensive...
    So I move out to DirectAdmin now but compared with cPanel DirectAdmin still has a lot of things to develop to be the same as cPanel

Thanked by 2GreenPeace JamesF
  • Stick to DA, either via VPS or Reseller Hosting. Plenty of providers even offer internal license for DA, or you can get a personal license from DA.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

For hosting, or just for servers in general? You can't go wrong with Webmin. DirectAdmin is good for hosting, and some providers include it for free.

• LNMP for self and DirectAdmin for customers.

• CWP and Cyberpanel with centos 7

• control panel-less :smile:

• cyberpanel, cwp and LEMP.

• check at Plesk, the only minus is that it's not using Exim. Everything else works smoothly and really great. AS for lifetime licenses, there is a huge minus on those in terms of updates, etc. Most of such software comes only with the first year(or so) of free updates and then you need to pay for update support. with cycle licenses, developers try to do it better in order to get good revenue on a monthly/year basis. So cycle license is much better than a lifetime in terms of support and updates.

• aaPanel and Cloudron

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

cPanel just because of proper developed features and also customer demand.

• ramonwapramonwap Member
    edited December 2020

Virtualmin. I have try using vesta, but this panel not for me

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • open source/free with active development and support :
    hestiacp, ispconfig and keyhelp

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited December 2020

@GreenPeace said: I just installed CyberPanel. So far it looks good. Checking out the panel inside. Looks like you like CyberPanel. What are your favorite features?

my fav is can change PHP version every you want without any problem, SSL and roundcube too lol :smiley:

• Cloudpanel is my preferred Panel of choice these days, followed by HestiaCP. For WP installs I prefer Webinoly.
    Some months ago I had put together a list of Panels most of them for Debian/Ubuntu.

• my favorite panel is Webmin very smooth and free just formality

• @ramonwap said:
    Virtualmin. I have try using vesta, but this panel not for me

your signature make me :lol: :lol:

what your ip torrents j4v ? :lol:

• cyberpanel

but if you don't need email, dns features then just install openlitespeed using with one click setup script.

then use virtualhost templates and make vhosts using GUI.

• Keyhelp.de

• @IP_Adresse said:
    Keyhelp.de

+1 for Keyhelp.

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

My personal favorite is Virtualmin/Webmin as its robust, powerful and has low overheads. But I prefer Plesk as well, as its easier to use by the novice consumers.

• @Tejy said:

@IP_Adresse said:
    Keyhelp.de

+1 for Keyhelp.

Does it have Nginx?

• edited December 2020

@GreenPeace said:

@Tejy said:

@IP_Adresse said:
    Keyhelp.de

+1 for Keyhelp.

Does it have Nginx?