Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone's hostslick vps down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone's hostslick vps down?

2»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@godslayer said:

@yoursunny said:
    Second year in a row where HostSlick has major hardware issues.
    Link to 2019-2020 meltdowns: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167057/hostslick-2-major-meltdowns-v-unreliable
    I was personally affected last year (year = BF-to-BF), and I'm glad I canceled.

We could define the term pull a HostSlick as:

1. Sell cheap VPS on unreliable hardware.
    2. When the hardware inevitably fails, don't communicate to the customers until after the customer opens a ticket.
    3. Data loss is likely. Just blame that on the hard drive.

I think @poisson should delist HostSlick if these problems continue.

@seenu bhai, come join us at @RackNerd Gang. The thread mentioned above is mine. i can assure that the services of hostslick are extremely unreliable.

@dustinc @user123 @Ganonk @PandoGulf @Sebster27 We all are waiting for you!

RackNerd has no IPv6. I don't consider anything above $10 that doesn't have IPv6.
    I need the IPv6 so that I can assign an address to every byte on the hard drive.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @godslayer said:

@yoursunny said:
    Second year in a row where HostSlick has major hardware issues.
    Link to 2019-2020 meltdowns: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167057/hostslick-2-major-meltdowns-v-unreliable
    I was personally affected last year (year = BF-to-BF), and I'm glad I canceled.

We could define the term pull a HostSlick as:

1. Sell cheap VPS on unreliable hardware.
    2. When the hardware inevitably fails, don't communicate to the customers until after the customer opens a ticket.
    3. Data loss is likely. Just blame that on the hard drive.

I think @poisson should delist HostSlick if these problems continue.

@seenu bhai, come join us at @RackNerd Gang. The thread mentioned above is mine. i can assure that the services of hostslick are extremely unreliable.

@dustinc @user123 @Ganonk @PandoGulf @Sebster27 We all are waiting for you!

Someone called me :0

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited January 2021

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Infrastructure proudly provided by HostSlayer. Record downtime is 72+ hours, good luck.

HostSlayer... Ahhh my lil friend...