Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ApisCP 18 year anniversary sale! And updates! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ApisCP 18 year anniversary sale! And updates!

124»

Comments

• nemnem Member, Host Rep

@vero said: looks like only one day left to get 50% discount for ApisCP lifetime licenses.

Discount officially ends when the next release (3.2.19) launches, which I hope to release soon. This will be the first of several releases focusing on the reseller module.

@vero said: looking from marketing perspective.

LiteSpeed doesn't present enough novelty to justify splitting development time to provide integration on par with Apache.

@vero said: more Linux distros

Doing so harms quality. I've never seen this criticism play out once someone actually uses the platform and realizes how hands off it's made to be. Rather, people have their prejudices coming into this and are completely blown away how everything is in the API or abstracted into Scopes.

@vero said: Lifetime license rather hurts provider in the long term

These will be retired eventually, but I can't say when. Each sale is guaranteed to be as good as or better than the next sale, so it's best not to dilly dally as those QA licenses, $99 lifetimes, and $129 lifetimes are already collectors items :)

@seriesn said: In Matt I trust.

:diggit:

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • HostXNowHostXNow Member
    edited January 2021

@nem said: looks like only one day left to get 50% discount for ApisCP lifetime licenses.

@nem said: Discount officially ends when the next release (3.2.19) launches, which I hope to release soon. This will be the first of several releases focusing on the reseller module.

I still see v3.2.18

How to order the lifetime license with the discount?

• @HostXNow said:

I still see v3.2.18

How to order the lifetime license with the discount?

After registering your account, you have to add a payment method (credit card). Then click on the license you want and at the bottom of the page it’ll allow you to choose the payment method you previously entered and enter the discount code.

The above is how it appeared for me when I used my mobile to purchase the license

Thanked by 2HostXNow nem
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2021

@Salomon123 said:
    After registering your account, you have to add a payment method (credit card). Then click on the license you want and at the bottom of the page it’ll allow you to choose the payment method you previously entered and enter the discount code.

The above is how it appeared for me when I used my mobile to purchase the license

Since i did not wish to store my card details, nem was kind enough to send me an invoice via paypal.

However: I am not sure if there is a minimum order amount for that option.

Thanked by 1nem
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

is coupon ANNIVERSARY still valid?

• should be...as 3.2.19 is not yet released

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited January 2021

@Waqass said:

Maybe yes, Jan 1st has passed but reseller features have not been introduced yet (at least I didn't read a blog news about this) so likely it still works.

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

Still valid.

• ClientExec just added an integration for this on their latest version and it's great that I can finally add this on my billing system! :)

@seenu said:
    should be...as 3.2.19 is not yet released

Make that 3.2.20, .19 was a FLARE release to address CVE-2021-3156/sudo vulnerability.

@webcraft said:

@Waqass said:

Maybe yes, Jan 1st has passed but reseller features have not been introduced yet (at least I didn't read a blog news about this) so likely it still works.

Correct. Looks like it'll start to take shape in 3.2.20. I've rolled out an experimental branch on Hostineer for testing (moves sessions to Postgres, systemd-compliant cgroup naming). .19 does include SSO support for WordPress under Web > Web Apps

Thanked by 1felipoantonoff
  • @nem said:

@webcraft said:

Correct. Looks like it'll start to take shape in 3.2.20. I've rolled out an experimental branch on Hostineer for testing (moves sessions to Postgres, systemd-compliant cgroup naming). .19 does include SSO support for WordPress under Web > Web Apps

Any chance to get this feature for other apps (like Joomla), too?

@webcraft said:
    Any chance to get this feature for other apps (like Joomla), too?

Certainly can if you know of a simple plugin that'll generate an SSO link from command-line. I'm only finding SAML providers. This feature was added on short notice because implementation was trivial (based on aaemnnosttv/wp-cli-login-command).

Thinking back on my work with Joomlatools in 2017, we were exploring unassisted updates from CLI but Joomla didn't have a suitable CLI environment to achieve this goal. It fell by the wayside as I became tied up with other tasks.

Maybe there's something that'll work now without having to digest Joomla's internals?

Thanked by 1felipoantonoff