Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holliday Offer ! Bucharest storage plan 60% off 1tb less than 1.80 eur/mo ! Limited Offer!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holliday Offer ! Bucharest storage plan 60% off 1tb less than 1.80 eur/mo ! Limited Offer!

Hello LET,

we decided to restock (will be the last time when we offer such discount ) our legendary coupon code BUCHAREST-STORAGE in a quantity of 300 cupons .
After this promo we will focus in another kind of offers so the storage plans will go to the second place .

What we offer today ? easy , we have reduce 60% from the normal price to any packages bigger than 750gb with a quarently payment minimum (need to avoid as much possible merchants fee)

Please note ! And is very important to the affiliates too , this orders will be delivered between today and tomorrow so if you resell our service IS A MUST TO SPECIF THIS to not have consequences

so where to buy ? here is the link : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=69

All orders will be delivered in Bucharest and will have 5 days money back guarantee start from the day when the service is active no question asked .

Also we have restock our limited offer (will be only 50 in stock and no need cupon code , the price is already verry good) with this config :

Storage kvm 3.6tb
**1 core

1 gb ram
3.6 tb Hdd
10tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
Price 76 eur/year : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=447

Now i want to send a big thanks to all and wish happy Holiday to all people who was contribute in our permanent growing during this years. Is true we had good periods and bad ones, but hey ! we are here and we are growing.

What is the plan for the next year ? :

1) focusing in quality (we have modify our entirely structure in Oradea for this was some interruptions this year but now the job is done)
2) open some new locations as we had huge success with the first ones so i espect to have at least 10 locations more next year.
3) Because we have grow uncontrollable we have some peak days with huge quantity of tikets (some was related to some scripts/modules what we have use in the past , some because of network downtime etc ) so is a must to add at least one person more to our tiketing support , right now 70% of the tikets is handle by @MikePT (love you puta do not forget this never) so this is a must !
4) Many of you was ask for better cpu so i have great news , start from 2021 we will have E5-2680v4 cpu in all our storage plans but clear will not be same price , also i have buy some ryzen servers for our nvme products line so yes we will have some sexy offers there.
5) As many of you know i am a very busy person so i decided to employ a new girl (Alina) in our company to handle all payments/refunds to win some time for me personally.

Happy Cristmas and happy holliday with the family !

Comments

• host error again

• @aRNoLD said: host error again

increasing resurces now because we have many visitators right now , running 3 different promos ... sorry for this , will be up in some minutes.

• @cociu said:

@aRNoLD said: host error again

increasing resurces now because we have many visitators right now , running 3 different promos ... sorry for this , will be up in some minutes.

doesn't matter

good plan always attracts huge number of fans.

• It seems that the processing speed of the ticket is going to be faster

• @cociu Hi, placed order with paypal transaction ID : 4G0050997L258661U but my invoice still remain unpaid.

• @velton said: @cociu Hi, placed order with paypal transaction ID : 4G0050997L258661U but my invoice still remain unpaid.

open a tiket please .

• @cociu said:

@aRNoLD said: host error again

Where are the other promos? Been with you almost 5 years, would love to get a VPS in Bucharest/Romania with a little more Cores/RAM instead of that much Storage :)

• tony33tony33 Member
    edited December 2020

Need help to change my email address. Appreciate it. Ticket #319118

• @tony33 said: Need a help to change my email address. Appreciate it. Ticket #319118

wat the tiket answer please. today will be resolved.

• @cociu said:

@tony33 said: Need a help to change my email address. Appreciate it. Ticket #319118

wat the tiket answer please. today will be resolved.

OK, thanks!

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member
    edited December 2020

This site can’t be reachedsecure.hostsolutions.ro took too long to respond.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

cociu, your website is so hot/cool!

direct link, or via proxy, no way to access.

• Client page down?

• @youandri said: Client page down?

like always when we do offers in LET we receive also ddos as a bonus , right now we face a huge ddos atack to our whmcs, maybe the firewall was block you will take up to 15 min to unblock.

• my god, it's insane situation.

click the right option/config, error 522

put to the cart, connecting lost

switch to usd, too long to respond

promo code input and update the cart, error 522 or sth.

customer reg, again connection lost or sth.

guess it's some omen to stop me frm putting more into my shopping cart this Xmas?

I'll give up

• @aRNoLD said: I'll give up

will be resolved in maximum 30 min , we decided to move our whmcs. migrating now.

• Looking at the data, 6 TB plan is better than this, slightly more expensive, but space is almost double.

• @cociu said:

@aRNoLD said: I'll give up

will be resolved in maximum 30 min , we decided to move our whmcs. migrating now.

still 522

• @cociu said: employ a new girl (Alina)

Uhmmmm :warning:

• @JabJab said:

@cociu said: employ a new girl (Alina)

Uhmmmm :warning:

LOL

• still 522, could not login to client area to submit ticket. any action taken ? @cociu

• @velton said: still 522, could not login to client area to submit ticket. any action taken ? @cociu

the site is up now , need to relicense and will be up and functionally , we have change the entirely server in order to have more power.

• @cociu said:

@velton said: still 522, could not login to client area to submit ticket. any action taken ? @cociu

the site is up now , need to relicense and will be up and functionally , we have change the entirely server in order to have more power.

login via same URL secure.hostingsolutions.ro ?
    could you please share the new link if you have one.
    thanks

• if u find the time would be nice if u can also fix your Looking glass site
    http://lookingglass.hostsolutions.ro/ Connection Refused

• @cociu said:

@velton said: still 522, could not login to client area to submit ticket. any action taken ? @cociu

now its 521 😭
    @cociu , will this affects the orders previously paid and still pending?

• @ravenchad said: now its 521

@cociu , will this affects the orders previously paid and still pending?

nope , we have move the entirely database and the link will be the same.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • MEANTIME MY COLLEAGE WAS FINISH THE INSTALL OF THE NEW NODES IN BUCHAREST SO THE PROVISIONING IS ALMOST INSTANT START FROM NOW.

• @cociu said:
    MEANTIME MY COLLEAGE WAS FINISH THE INSTALL OF THE NEW NODES IN BUCHAREST SO THE PROVISIONING IS ALMOST INSTANT START FROM NOW.

does this applies to this ongoing promotion?

• @ravenchad said: does this applies to this ongoing promotion?

yes , eta for deploy maximum 30 min , we are delivering the last 30 orders and after this will be instant.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • 201f8e74085eb18d0976365ba0a9452d.png

Luckily the error stop me. See you 22months later!