Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 73
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• @TomBG said:
    KVM – Order this if you are a bot ... priceless :)

"priceless" indeed! It would have to be (10 times more charming than that Arnold on Green acres... I digress...) I was saying It would have to be really badly coded bot to try and purchase a no price deal, no? Or was there a price in json but not on web page?

• pachiakapachiaka Member
    edited December 2020

$88.88/yr
    KVM - 8 GIGABIT
    8888MB RAM
    8 vCORE
    88GB SSD (RAID 10)
    8888GB BANDWIDTH
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    8 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach said:

@mcgree said:

@TomBG said:
    KVM – Order this if you are a bot ... priceless :)

I try,can't add to cart...

how does the bot add this to the cart?

20201213172132.png

You can still go to the link to order it, we're logging everyone's IP who is clicking the button or loading the page they shouldn't.

ooh, that's why it redirectly right to empty cart rather than showing it's OOS.

@dTQzBen8 said:

@sanvit said:
    lol I wanted the $1 package :(

Then you must become (or at least looks like) a bot right now.

I believe VirMach could filter mine as well. If not, than maybe I'll get some free time rather than looking in the moniter all the time ;)

• @pachiaka said:
    $88.88/yr
    KVM - 8 GIGABIT
    8888MB RAM
    8 vCORE
    88GB SSD (RAID 10)
    8888GB BANDWIDTH
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    8 DEDICATED IPv4

0.08/yr 99.99999999% discount

• @pachiaka said:
    $88.88/yr
    KVM - 8 GIGABIT
    8888MB RAM
    8 vCORE
    88GB SSD (RAID 10)
    8888GB BANDWIDTH
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    8 DEDICATED IPv4

thanks managed to grab 1

• @VirMach said:

@dTQzBen8 said: Oh no, I clicked that damn button. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

We'll filter it, likely you won't be flagged.

Also guilty as charged, for having tried to buy that one for the hell of it. :blush:

I'm not a bot, I promise... I think.... :smiley:

• @pachiaka said:
    $88.88/yr
    KVM - 8 GIGABIT
    8888MB RAM
    8 vCORE
    88GB SSD (RAID 10)
    8888GB BANDWIDTH
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    8 DEDICATED IPv4

Ok ?

• @VirMach said:

@ethan0804 said: Is there a fixed time for manual flash deals? @VirMach

Let's make it interesting, whenever/if this his 1,000 "yes" votes we'll do some manual deals.

https://strawpoll.com/jq7ee3v6z

(edit) I'll guarantee at least 5 manual deals over the next 6 hours after it hits 1,000 that are 50% or more off virmach.app's price tracker (so if I make a manual deal and it doesn't do that, we'll do another and so on.)

Currently 96 yes with 1 no.

• @ZA_capetown said:

@VirMach said:

@dTQzBen8 said: Oh no, I clicked that damn button. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

Also guilty as charged, for having tried to buy that one for the hell of it. :blush:

Are you Turing Certified Bot™?

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said: I guess the 55 people that ordered it versus 54 quantity available disagree with you

I very much doubt that these are people. Chinese bots seem to be buying up absolutely everything. Even if half of what they buy turns out to be bullshit, they'll just ditch those boxes after a year. But the gain from 10% of delicious offers will cover all costs. This is how investing works.
    Humans cannot buy anything really tasty now. I need at least 5 seconds to add a product to the cart. Bot needs <1 second.

• appvappv Member
    edited December 2020

I still see "There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks." all the BF|CM long and I have to rely on FAT32's service (thank you, man!) to even have a chance to see what is going on there, on BF|CM specials page. I'm not using VPN nor cheating any other way. I've purchased 2 plans for now (again, thanks to FAT32&virmach.app), so @VirMach please don't kill possibility to be your client!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Is LA locationg the cheapest among all, seeing most of the best deal that gone in seconds are from LA?

• @elliotc said:

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Order this if you are a bot
    RAM 64MB RAM
    CPU 12 vCORE
    HDD 1GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 20000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I try to order this...but lose to bots.

Because it's a tidbit for bots. VPNs are highly valued in China. Good bait

• @dTQzBen8 said:

@VirMach said:

Let's make it interesting, whenever/if this his 1,000 "yes" votes we'll do some manual deals.

(edit) I'll guarantee at least 5 manual deals over the next 6 hours after it hits 1,000 that are 50% or more off virmach.app's price tracker (so if I make a manual deal and it doesn't do that, we'll do another and so on.)

VirMach voted No :)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

If you're in the 8% of people that just got added to the list of bots let me know and I'll remove your IP.

• @VirMach said:
    If you're in the 8% of people that just got added to the list of bots let me know and I'll remove your IP.

How Can I know whether i am in the list

edited December 2020

By the way, we're going to have zero tolerance on all these botted accounts, no matter where the plan ends up. if 2 months from now someone else is using an account that was resold and initially procured through a bot and it gets flagged then it gets flagged and you're out of luck.

Patterns are super obvious but I don't have time to deal with it right now, we will later.

(edit) I searched one IP on the list of hundreds we caught so far and there's 6 accounts on the IP, all following the same pattern.

@mobin said:

@VirMach said:

If you start losing your mind from captchas.

• So when Will my 4.95USD in active.I wait it for 3 days

• @VirMach
    Sorry for my request, I know this is a 'flash sale' thread (and not a ticket handling system), but it's not clean for me in the 'network status' reports: The 'SEAKVM3' node migration has been ended or this is an ongoing process? Because I had a VM from this node, and I get an error message in the WHMCS, when I try to get information about it: "Connection Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds".

I have a direct SolusVM access for this VM, and it say: my VM is online, the node name has been changed for 'SEAKVM11' (It have 2IP asigned instead 1), but I'm not able to connect to it (tried both). VNC details not available (when I click to the 'VNC button' it redirect to the SolusVM main page). Tickedt ID is #691820.

Thanks for Your help, and sorry for the post :$

• lamhaoyinlamhaoyin Member
    edited December 2020

I am still wondering when my service which was ordered an entire week ago will be delivered. Please put an eye on ticket #101446. @VirMach

• @forces said:
    Is LA locationg the cheapest among all, seeing most of the best deal that gone in seconds are from LA?

The west coast is closest to China. Therefore, it is a priority for Chinese bots. This is the only thing that makes me happy, because I am more interested in the east coast and Europe.

• I just ordered a vm from sjkvm2,but it is always offline.I have tried to reinstall it,but didn't work.What should i do?

• @TomBG said:

@dTQzBen8 said:

@VirMach said:

VirMach voted No :)

somebody ask the bot to raise it ))

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach , request to post a couple of no brainer deals here, for us mere mortal humans

• @ZA_capetown said:

@VirMach said:

I'm not bot too'> @VirMach said:

@mobin said:

@VirMach said:

If you start losing your mind from captchas.

I'm not a bot, there are some deals was paid but never been activated.

• @Unicom said:

@VirMach said: I guess the 55 people that ordered it versus 54 quantity available disagree with you

I very much doubt that these are people. Chinese bots seem to be buying up absolutely everything. Even if half of what they buy turns out to be bullshit, they'll just ditch those boxes after a year. But the gain from 10% of delicious offers will cover all costs. This is how investing works.
    Humans cannot buy anything really tasty now. I need at least 5 seconds to add a product to the cart. Bot needs <1 second.

Actually only 1% of all offers are good.

• @mcgree said:
    I'm not a bot, there are some deals was paid but never been activated.

But I'm more of not a bot than you! Oh wait, I'm starting to confuse myself.

But on serious note, just be patient with those that haven't been activated yet.

Those that get activated automatically go fairly quick, but those they have to do by hand, obviously takes much longer as they have to work their way through the list and tickets.

If it says "pending" and your payment cleared, then you'll most likely get it eventually - just relax and try to be patient. :smile:

ps: I'd think that sometimes it might stay on pending for longer if your payment method is something that takes longer for them to verify

But if you use Store Credits you should have the least possible hassles and that should go the fastest

@titus said:
    @VirMach
    Sorry for my request, I know this is a 'flash sale' thread (and not a ticket handling system), but it's not clean for me in the 'network status' reports: The 'SEAKVM3' node migration has been ended or this is an ongoing process? Because I had a VM from this node, and I get an error message in the WHMCS, when I try to get information about it: "Connection Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds".

I have a direct SolusVM access for this VM, and it say: my VM is online, the node name has been changed for 'SEAKVM11' (It have 2IP asigned instead 1), but I'm not able to connect to it (tried both). VNC details not available (when I click to the 'VNC button' it redirect to the SolusVM main page). Tickedt ID is #691820.

Thanks for Your help, and sorry for the post :$

Make a priority ticket.

Thanked by 1titus
  • Trap don't buy! O:-)

(this time I won't be stupid! lol )