Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday, LIFETIME offers! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday, LIFETIME offers!

124»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Richard777 said:
    Hi, good day MikePT. Today I just purchased your Reseller Entry Lifetime Plan. But upon logging in to the reseller account, I encountered an error saying that "the login details do not seem to be correct". And when I tried logging in from your websites client area, the login process for my reseller lifetime would be routed to the existing shared plan I have with you... Because of this, I created a ticket, detailing everything, including my paypal payment transaction details for the reseller plan. By the way, here is the ticket #505374.

Thanks in advance.... Have a great day to you..

Hey, pm me please. Sorry have been busy with our baby!

• Me Again. HaHaHa! >:)
    I purchased the new one for the US location. And the same problems.
    "Fraud Check Error Again"
    Then I submit ticket immediately. And now 8 days past.
    Without any responded from MyW.

Ok I'm not hurry. So I will update how long my ticket will be checked.

Maybe Next years. Who knows?

• @Panit said:
    Me Again. HaHaHa! >:)

Why did you commit fraud? How will you use your new hosting from jail?!

• PanitPanit Member
    edited December 2020

@randomq said:

@Panit said:
    Me Again. HaHaHa! >:)

Why did you commit fraud? How will you use your new hosting from jail?!

:D :D :D Every time I purchased whatever I used any payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card or PayPal) I will always got the "Fraud Check Error" and my order will shown as Fraud.
    I don't know why.

PS. I'm in Thailand and all card from Thai Bank and verify by VISA or Mastercard.

• @MikePT -- Hi, good day MikePT. This is in response to the instruction you told me as a resolution in reference to the ticket #505374. I followed the instruction you gave me, but still I can't access my Reseller Entry Lifetime plan. It's been 10 days already from the date I purchased the lifetime plan, but I haven't able to access my newly purchased lifetime plan ever since it was activated. Please help me MikePT. I noticed that my new reseller lifetime plan has the same nameservers and IPs as my shared hosting plan has in my account. If this is the reason why the issue existed, it will be okay for me if you change the server of my new Reseller Entry Lifetime plan to another one, like EU server.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

Hello, I have been waiting for support for a week now as well. #775797
    Trying to get some cPanel backups restored. If there was a way to do it without admin access I would just do it myself.
    If you get the time please look into it.