Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday, LIFETIME offers! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday, LIFETIME offers!

Comments

• @dzungbb said:

@MikePT said:
    MyW Shared and Reseller Hosting in LA and DE, Lifetimes!!!

Tech specifications: RAID 5 SSD, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, BitNinja.

2 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 9.99€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

50 GB Reseller Account, in LA or DE, for 80€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194

100 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 160€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

Feel free to share this with your friends, stock is limited!
    Enjoy guys!

P.S. Support is delayed right now as I have been way too busy with our baby! 😁 ❤️

Do you offer 5GB LIFETIME for 20€?

I believe it is stackable the 2 gb lifetime so are the reseller plans

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • How much bandwidth is allotted for these offers? It says 'Shared' / ∞ in the directAdmin panel.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • unlimited

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @tracker47 said:
    How much bandwidth is allotted for these offers? It says 'Shared' / ∞ in the directAdmin panel.

Unmetered @ 1Gbps port

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@timelapse said:

@dzungbb said:

@MikePT said:
    MyW Shared and Reseller Hosting in LA and DE, Lifetimes!!!

Tech specifications: RAID 5 SSD, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, BitNinja.

2 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 9.99€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

50 GB Reseller Account, in LA or DE, for 80€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194

100 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 160€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

Feel free to share this with your friends, stock is limited!
    Enjoy guys!

P.S. Support is delayed right now as I have been way too busy with our baby! 😁 ❤️

I believe it is stackable the 2 gb lifetime so are the reseller plans

Correct mate!

@chocolateshirt said:

@tracker47 said:
    How much bandwidth is allotted for these offers? It says 'Shared' / ∞ in the directAdmin panel.

Unmetered @ 1Gbps port

Correct as well mate!

• @MikePT Could one of these be used as a webmail host for a domain (receive as well as send mail)? Thinking about bailing on Gmail. Thanks.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I wonder is mailchannel handle the inbound filter too?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Ordered two packages, top notch support :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@randomq said:
    @MikePT Could one of these be used as a webmail host for a domain (receive as well as send mail)? Thinking about bailing on Gmail. Thanks.

Hey,

Sure. We do have a limit of 50 emails outbound per day, if that works for you! :)

@elliotc said:
    I wonder is mailchannel handle the inbound filter too?

Nope, it's available as an addon. And cheap.

@webmaster24 said:
    Ordered two packages, top notch support :)

Welcome aboard!!! 😁

• @MikePT I am trying to order but found a problem! Sent you a PM

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Is softaculous available?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikeIn said:
    Is softaculous available?

Softaculous Apps Installer, yes.

Thanked by 2MikePT MikeIn
  • I’ve just signed up for 2G option, but on my products page, I see the Billing Cycle as “Once”. Will it still count be considered for Lifetime renewals?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @khyze said:
    I’ve just signed up for 2G option, but on my products page, I see the Billing Cycle as “Once”. Will it still count be considered for Lifetime renewals?

Sounds to me like once means lifetime, you wouldn't want to be billed twice for a lifetime item

Thanked by 2MikePT khyze

@Calvin said:
    @MikePT I am trying to order but found a problem! Sent you a PM

Handled!

@MikeIn said:

@smile93 said:

@MikeIn said:

Yep! 😁

@khyze said:
    I’ve just signed up for 2G option, but on my products page, I see the Billing Cycle as “Once”. Will it still count be considered for Lifetime renewals?

Yep its a one-time fee.

@NewToTheGame said:

@khyze said:

Sounds to me like once means lifetime, you wouldn't want to be billed twice for a lifetime item

Thanks mate ❤️

Thanked by 1khyze
  • MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited December 2020

@smile93 said:

@MikeIn said:

Yep! 😁

Thanks, ordered the tiny one 😁

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Is there a way to get a list of what kind of PHP version is used on LA server? Thanks

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@randomq said:
    @MikePT Could one of these be used as a webmail host for a domain (receive as well as send mail)? Thinking about bailing on Gmail. Thanks.

Hey,

Sure. We do have a limit of 50 emails outbound per day, if that works for you! :)

Hi, I'm an existing customer and I'm curious now as I was thinking about this as well - is this the case with the reseller accounts as well?

i was also telling a friend about this plan. he has a lot of simple php sites but he ends up using vpses a lot of the time...which I think are a bit overkill for his needs..but he was saying that he makes use of certain php plugins and so on. I sent him a screenshot of the direct admin page listing the plugins and he said most of them were there, but would he have any options with you guys if he needed a php plugin you don't have? thanks

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • smile93smile93 Member
    edited December 2020

@randy33 said:
    Is there a way to get a list of what kind of PHP version is used on LA server? Thanks

Thanked by 2randy33 MikePT
  • Too bad i need php5.6 for my site. I'am using DA for last 7 years and it's first time DA hosting don't feet my needs.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @randy33 said:
    Too bad i need php5.6 for my site. I'am using DA for last 7 years and it's first time DA hosting don't feet my needs.

You must use a Vps then.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @randy33 said:
    Too bad i need php5.6 for my site. I'am using DA for last 7 years and it's first time DA hosting don't feet my needs.

It already eol almost 2 years ago..

Thanked by 2MikePT user123

@MikeIn said:

@smile93 said:

@MikeIn said:

Yep! 😁

Thanks, ordered the tiny one 😁

Welcome aboard mate!

@randy33 said:
    Is there a way to get a list of what kind of PHP version is used on LA server? Thanks

I believe I've responded to your ticket. We don't provide PHP 5.6, we like cutting edge here, and even PHP 7.0 is being deprecated very soon! :)

@chocolateshirt said:

@randy33 said:

It already eol almost 2 years ago..

Indeed, I like to keep our servers updated!

@buzzyLET said:

@MikePT said:

@randomq said:

Hey,

Hi, I'm an existing customer and I'm curious now as I was thinking about this as well - is this the case with the reseller accounts as well?

i was also telling a friend about this plan. he has a lot of simple php sites but he ends up using vpses a lot of the time...which I think are a bit overkill for his needs..but he was saying that he makes use of certain php plugins and so on. I sent him a screenshot of the direct admin page listing the plugins and he said most of them were there, but would he have any options with you guys if he needed a php plugin you don't have? thanks

Hey mate, sorry didn't understand what PHP plugins you're referring to? Perhaps modules? What modules does he need?

@randy33 said:

I wish we can conquer your business soon! :)
    Don't take it personal, at all, it's just the fact we want our servers to be as secure and updated as possible. Even though CloudLinux guys patch the older PHP versions, I don't feel secure enabling these.

@Fritz said:

@randy33 said:

You must use a Vps then.

We'll sell VPS very soon!

• @MikePT said:
    Hey mate, sorry didn't understand what PHP plugins you're referring to? Perhaps modules? What modules does he need?

Haha sorry as you can tell I'm not the php guy (it's a point of contention between us, nodejs/rails here), you're exactly right, I meant modules. I asked him and he said these are the ones he uses. Again this isn't my area and he has been doing VPSs claiming that a host "may not support" these modules but I don't think that's the case

The list he gave me: pcntl, sodium, intl, mbstring (non default config option but extension is built in), phpredis, pdo_pgsql

• @MikePT said:

Open a ticket with us :)

Ticket Created #750656

pls check

• Thanks ,
    Fast and great!

• Hi, good day MikePT. Today I just purchased your Reseller Entry Lifetime Plan. But upon logging in to the reseller account, I encountered an error saying that "the login details do not seem to be correct". And when I tried logging in from your websites client area, the login process for my reseller lifetime would be routed to the existing shared plan I have with you... Because of this, I created a ticket, detailing everything, including my paypal payment transaction details for the reseller plan. By the way, here is the ticket #505374.

Thanks in advance.... Have a great day to you..

Thanked by 1MikePT