Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@berkay said:

@hosthatch said:
    For the combo of 3 order - please order, pay the price, and ask us for a credit refund. (I'm sorry but there is no other quicker way to do this)

Might be a weird question but does the 10% current customer discount apply in these too (in combination with/without the purchase of three of them)?

No - these deals do not have anything in common with the original BF deals. They are completely as they are listed only.

Thanked by 2berkay pbx
  • @hosthatch said:

@kalimov622 said: Any chance you'll add Madrid as a location too for the 1GB deal?

The pre-order locations won't be a part of the flash deals.

• AinuxAinux Member
    edited November 2020

no no no

• Ticket #425562 and thanks. :smiley:

• Alright, just take my money already. Too good of a deal to pass so I got all 3 of them.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@hosthatch Will the next flash sale offer similar deals (9/11$) in different locations)

• @hosthatch I added 144$ in Credits but the Dashboard shows only 100$

Should I ignore it :/

@icry said:
    @hosthatch I added 144$ in Credits but the Dashboard shows only 100$

Should I ignore it :/

I assume it was $100 (since that is max per transaction when adding credits at the moment) and another $44? If so - it should get added in a while. But if not, you can always contact us.

• any chance 512gb $15/y?

• Yeah. It's been a while & it didn't update 100+44$. I will pm :)

• @hosthatch said: We'll start off with this

When will be the next? I'm looking for the flash 4-16 Gb RAM in all locations

Thanks!

• is the flash deal price recurring? for the bill, what to choose, subscribe or checkout? can i have the same price next year if picking checkout only?

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2020

@hosthatch mind checking the 1GB order link for Amsterdam. I placed an order and it doesn't show up in the panel as pending although it said it's been placed and so I then double placed another but you get the same result. Ticket #180480 in case it helps.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2020

@SpeedTest said:

@hosthatch said: We'll start off with this

Thanks!

try reading again.

ed: I mean... literally... just a few words more from the first line... you can do it!

Thanked by 2FrankZ _MS_

@kalimov622 said:
    @hosthatch mind checking the 1GB order link for Amsterdam. I placed an order and it doesn't show up in the panel as pending although it said it's been placed and so I then double placed another.

yeah....somethings we'll need to fix over the next few days. There's a lot of load on the panel at the moment.

For everyone asking about the next deals.

"What will be in the next deals?"

"Yes"

Thanked by 2Falzo FrankZ
  • Submitted order#360197

• @hosthatch said: yeah....somethings we'll need to fix over the next few days. There's a lot of load on the panel at the moment.

So it will eventually show as pending then? Mind that I placed a double order for it and only need 1 although no balance was withdrawn yet for either of the two orders I made for the Amsterdam server.

@kalimov622 said:
    @hosthatch mind checking the 1GB order link for Amsterdam. I placed an order and it doesn't show up in the panel as pending although it said it's been placed and so I then double placed another but you get the same result. Ticket #180480 in case it helps.

Sorry, that was my bad. I configured a very high maximum limit but people went ham so it ran out of stock. Fixed now.

Thanked by 1kalimov622

@kalimov622 said:

@hosthatch said: yeah....somethings we'll need to fix over the next few days. There's a lot of load on the panel at the moment.

So it will eventually show as pending then? Mind that I placed a double order for it and only need 1 although no balance was withdrawn yet for either of the two orders I made for the Amsterdam server.

If no invoice was paid or balance drawn, then you can order again. If you paid and it does not show up - that is something we'll have to fix via ticket.

Thanked by 2kalimov622 Snacho
  • @hosthatch said:

@kalimov622 said:
    @hosthatch mind checking the 1GB order link for Amsterdam. I placed an order and it doesn't show up in the panel as pending although it said it's been placed and so I then double placed another.

yeah....somethings we'll need to fix over the next few days. There's a lot of load on the panel at the moment.

'fix' ?? Does that mean we should wait, if we've placed an order successfully but with no invoice or acknowledgement, or do we need to resubmit?

• @hosthatch said: For everyone asking about the next deals.

"What will be in the next deals?"

• @hosthatch said: Sorry, that was my bad. I configured a very high maximum limit but people went ham so it ran out of stock. Fixed now.

Awesome, thanks a lot!

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@hosthatch Any plans to expand to Miami as the connectivity gateway to Central and South America?

Thanked by 1pbx
  • TsuyoTsuyo Member
    edited November 2020

@icry said:
    Yeah. It's been a while & it didn't update 100+44$. I will pm :)

Lol, that's the exact same amount I deposited last night. Mine's also stuck at $100. I then opened a ticket for the sales team with my requests, but referred to the paid invoice numbers in it.

Thanked by 1icry

@cochon said:

@hosthatch said:

@kalimov622 said:

'fix' ?? Does that mean we should wait, if we've placed an order successfully but with no invoice or acknowledgement, or do we need to resubmit?

Please submit it again since the order was never actually created or paid. Sorry again.

--

I will re-iterate this rule one more time.

All tickets open for creation of promotional servers are considered pending orders. These cannot be changed/cancelled without our discretion. If you choose to close your ticket, you will be breaking this rule and we will likely not have a very long future relationship. These deals are once in a year, super specials, and we do not make a lot of money from them - so please be nice.

• @hosthatch said: 22:00 CET

just realised we have 4 hours...

• @Falzo said:

@SpeedTest said:

Thanks!

try reading again.

ed: I mean... literally... just a few words more from the first line... you can do it!

What I'm missing?

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in getting these deals out to you. Hope you will like them.

The promotions applies to all of our locations, and we are also introducing multiple new locations for our KVM NVMe servers. Warsaw and Sydney is live starting today. Hong Kong, Milan and Madrid will also be launched in the next couple of weeks. We can take pre-orders for these locations if you are keen, but guaranteed delivery will be December 31st.

Please carefully read the specifications and delivery ETAs before ordering. All payments are final.

• @hosthatch, is the flash deal price for the combo of 3 orders a recurring subscription price? or it is just for this year?

• @SpeedTest said:

@Falzo said:

@SpeedTest said:

Thanks!

try reading again.

What I'm missing?

like, really?

the first line of the flash sales post, you even quoted from...

Thanked by 1SpeedTest

Everything we sell is recurring