Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 154
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @cociu said:

@FAT32 said: Maybe you guys can help me visit this thread a bit more to bring it up to the top 3?

LET`S DO THIS FOR OUR SECOND LOVE @FAT32 , IS WORTH BELEVE ME TO MAKE HIM CONTENT , IN MY CASE WAS WORK HARD , HARD , HARD .. ! SO PLEASE STILL VISIT THIS THREAD. ALSO I PROMISE A FLASH DEAL IN THE NEXT WEEK IN BUCHAREST (20 VPS IN STOCK WITH A PRICE 1EUR/YEAR ) , THIS OFFER WILL BE RANDOM IN STOCK IN THE NEXT WEEK HERE IN THIS THEREAD. i MEAN I WILL POST TO RANDOM HOURS EACH DAY DURRING 1 WEEK A OFFER WHAT WILL BE 1 EUR/YEAR VPS. SO 3X7 DAYS WILL BE 21 VPS IN TOTAL !!! LETS play BITCH !

Edit : This offer will be posted by me directly , so no need pm or send messages to FAT32 (let him rest this days) .

you should send 1 of those deal vps to @FAT32 before the actual sale though ;-)

• @Falzo said:

@cociu said:

@FAT32 said: Maybe you guys can help me visit this thread a bit more to bring it up to the top 3?

LET`S DO THIS FOR OUR SECOND LOVE @FAT32 , IS WORTH BELEVE ME TO MAKE HIM CONTENT , IN MY CASE WAS WORK HARD , HARD , HARD .. ! SO PLEASE STILL VISIT THIS THREAD. ALSO I PROMISE A FLASH DEAL IN THE NEXT WEEK IN BUCHAREST (20 VPS IN STOCK WITH A PRICE 1EUR/YEAR ) , THIS OFFER WILL BE RANDOM IN STOCK IN THE NEXT WEEK HERE IN THIS THEREAD. i MEAN I WILL POST TO RANDOM HOURS EACH DAY DURRING 1 WEEK A OFFER WHAT WILL BE 1 EUR/YEAR VPS. SO 3X7 DAYS WILL BE 21 VPS IN TOTAL !!! LETS play BITCH !

Edit : This offer will be posted by me directly , so no need pm or send messages to FAT32 (let him rest this days) .

you should send 1 of those deal vps to @FAT32 before the actual sale though ;-)

Agreed , +1.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@Falzo said: you should send 1 of those deal vps to @FAT32 before the actual sale though ;-)

from me any of this mods can have any service for free @Nekki , @FAT32 @jar @Amitz @raindog308 and have some witch i dont remember how is his nickname here, but this sound like a pay job(corrupt them) , and this not for simpaty or any favour , is because i know mods in LET dont win any penny (at least is what i know) and is work hard to have this comunity alive , at least i am addicted. ... but hey i am happy to help always.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

So the deals are over already (?) I was making these Japan NAT VPS plans...

VPS -NAT512 (TYO, JP) - £12/year recurring
    7GB SSD RAID10 + 0.5G ECC RAM
    1 vCPU Ryzen [email protected]+Ghz (Fair Use)
    1 x /112 IPv6 + NAT IPv4 with 20 usable ports + ssh
    Domain Forwarding on IPv4 port 80/443
    375GB transfer @1Gbps per month, then unlimited at reduced speed
    Use coupon fCT0PQMb https://my.webhorizon.in/order/config/index/nat/?group_id=8&pricing_id=246

If someone might need one in Tokyo :)

Thanked by 3FAT32 user123 hide1hide
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I say FAT32 (only) should have a privileged opportunity at all or any deals that he posted for this event - provided that the relevant participating provider can cater this, should they have extra room/stock.

But then again, it's up to the man himself :)

Whoever agrees to this, just thank this post and we'll see how well that turns out.

• @FAT32 said:

You did an amazing job, will support every time :)

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@Abdullah7310 said: So the deals are over already (?)

-- Deals are never over, good job! ;)

<<<<<<<<

I am pretty sure if @FAT32 would allow us we could chip in and buy him anything he wants and don't abuse 'providers-mods' relationship like @cociu mentioned. However the main problem here is getting @FAT32 to actually allow us - from all those interactions over years (and some attempts here and there) here we know he is too humble (and he will mention rest of team) and he will not allow us.

@FAT32 just tell us what you want! =)

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@Falzo said: you should send 1 of those deal vps to @FAT32 before the actual sale though ;-)

>
    look , i propose something else to be echitable between every provider from here , i think any of us is not lost the business for giving free service during 1 year for the MOD who is work so hard in this days (for 2020 BF is @FAT32 ) , so let change a little LET and i propose including this year to give away one service from every provider who was participate in this flash deals a service to @FAT32 for free for the next year. I am glad to join to this compensation and i hope to see the rest providers will do this also ..

some terms :

1) at least 10 providers to join to this compensation (not for nothing but in this case i will not be acused to pay @FAT32
    2) The service what is give will be the same with what offered in this thread.
    3) @FAT32 will accept or not accept the service , will be free to sell it , will be free to give it for free , etc etc.

LET SEE MY Brothers with a provider tag if we can do this effort !

PS : A Moderator or a admin from here if can do the favor to tag all providers who was offered in this thread to see this message.

I hope we will change this in LET , really hope because is not normal to work weeks and not get nothing. Finnaly a vps from xxxx will not broke any packet.

so from the list of providers i am the number 1 in offer any vps what i offered durring this flash sales for free for the next year !

• @FAT32 tanks for everything.

Thanked by 2FAT32 1nf
  • @thedp said: just thank this post and we'll see how well that turns out.

This is not YouTube.

Thanked by 3samm FAT32 DP
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

In the past events I usually add a few more days extra as some sort of encore deals, how about we extend this all the way to this Sunday? Provider can post any deals they want in this thread :)

@cociu @thedp Dont worry about the free stuff, I dont want to cut down the already zero profit from providers :( If it is some good deals that providers posted in this thread, I will try my luck to get too :joy:

@FAT32 said:
    In the past events I usually add a few more days extra as some sort of encore deals, how about we extend this all the way to this Sunday? Provider can post any deals they want in this thread :)

@cociu @thedp Dont worry about the free stuff, I dont want to cut down the already zero profit from providers :( If it is some good deals that providers posted in this thread, I will try my luck to get too :joy:

Well I didn't mean to say you'll get it for free but just an opportunity to buy whatever deal that has gone out, should the providers be able to cater this.

@EHRA said:

@thedp said: just thank this post and we'll see how well that turns out.

This is not YouTube.

Well no shit Sherlock.

The least that can be done for someone who has done so much.

Thanked by 2TimboJones imok
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said: @cociu @thedp Dont worry about the free stuff, I dont want to cut down the already zero profit from providers If it is some good deals that providers posted in this thread, I will try my luck to get too

free no , is not free believe me , time is cost money ... you and others like you dont win a penny , all providers from here is connect to sell , to use this forum for publicity , so where is the problem to give 1 time in the year 1 service for free to the person who work this out for us ? for us i mean for providers and for the clients/users from this forum !

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@thedp said:
    Well I didn't mean to say you'll get it for free but just an opportunity to buy whatever deal that has gone out, should the providers be able to cater this.

The excitement, fun and achievement from trying to grab a deal is far higher than getting it directly :)

So if any providers really want... can inform me ahead of time, post an encore deal then lets try together :joy:

But either way, dont worry about it and thanks for offering to help :) I already collected quite a lot of deals over the years

• @FAT32 said: So if any providers really want... can inform me ahead of time, post an encore deal then lets try together

fuck you for been so umilde !

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

still waiting the rest of 9 providers !

Anyone have a list with the providers who have play in this Thread this year ? clearly @FAT32 will not share it with me ...

Thanked by 1user123

@FAT32 said: The excitement, fun and achievement from trying to grab a deal is far higher than getting it directly :)

That's so true though :)

Thanked by 2FAT32 nullnothere
  • Any way @Nekki is not love me anymore ... i have hope, and hope , and hope will connect finnaly and send me to hell for the spam emails what was received from let ... but not !

PS still love you , i hope is all ok in your life and i hope some day you will be arrownd and make this place better !

Thanked by 31nf user123 zomby1
  • toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 Thanks. Our offer was also soldout. Thanks. We will run more promotions soon.

Thanked by 2FAT32 1nf
  • This year has been complete madness! @FAT32 thank you for your time to make the end of this year a little bit more sweet with all these awesome deals.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @cociu said:

@FAT32 said: So if any providers really want... can inform me ahead of time, post an encore deal then lets try together

fuck you for been so umilde !

For anyone that might be confused, @cociu is saying that @FAT32 is humble. :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@user123 said: For anyone that might be confused, @cociu is saying that @FAT32 is humble

thanks , my english is always different ... my english techer was a "sister" and was impossible to concentrate :)

• user123user123 Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:

@user123 said: For anyone that might be confused, @cociu is saying that @FAT32 is humble

thanks , my english is always different ... my english techer was a "sister" and was impossible to concentrate :)

No problem, your English is quite good and it's part of your charm. :)

Thanked by 1chrisp

@user123 said:

@cociu said:

No problem, your English is quite good and it's part of your charm. :)

His Chinese is better than yours.

Thanked by 1user123
  • Kudos @FAT32. We appreciate all the efforts you put into this :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Abdullah7310 said:

Use coupon fCT0PQMb https://my.webhorizon.in/order/config/index/nat/?group_id=8&pricing_id=246

Tokyo? Yay!
    I grabbed it.

• @cociu said:

• @Abdullah7310 said:

@Abdullah7310 I have already bought one, what will be the speed after the limit?

• we love you @FAT32 :heart: and all of staff LET/LEB thanks for your events

Thanked by 1FAT32