Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday E3 1230v2 - $39/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday E3 1230v2 - $39/month

2»

Comments

• Black Friday coming up.....Will the $12/Year Dedi ever exist? I DEMAND THIS!

• @Jeffrey said:
    Black Friday coming up.....Will the $12/Year Dedi ever exist? I DEMAND THIS!

Maybe when Oles from OVH gets a bit older and senile a deal like this will happen.. we all know he's already a bit crazy for offering 3 euro atoms, so maybe $12/yr Dedi wont be that far off, just maybe..

• I would jump on that quad core for 20$, but Turnkey has pretty bad reviews around the web. Yearly upfront with their iffy support is not worth the cheap price.

• I got a Windows VPS from TKI last year from the same Black Friday deal they have this year. Some people look at this discount and think "wow, that price is insane". What they don't look at is how much overpriced TKI is compared to other companies. You only get a 10Mbps port and its an extra $200/year for 100Mbps (or $500/year for 1000Mbps port). KVM over IP is an extra $330/year. IMHO, they're falling far behind other hosting companies, considering the amount you have to pay extra for when usually the others already have it included.

I had Windows Server 2003 R2 and wanted to upgrade it to Windows Server 2008 R2, but I needed more disk space cause I only had 20GB of space. Since they only let you increase the disk space by 10GB increments, it would've cost me just as much as the VPS itself to upgrade the disk space. Thats my $0.02.

• It's unfortunate but seems all their black friday deals are based on annual payments now.. VPS, Resellers etc, last year you can still get them on monthly payments..