Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any BLACKFRIDAY offer by OVH?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any BLACKFRIDAY offer by OVH?

I can't find any offer by OVH on BLACKFRIDAY, Let me know if any one has any link about this.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Maybe because it’s not Black Friday yet?

• TejyTejy Member
    edited November 2020

I'm also interested in some OVH deals... Let's wait.
    But OVH is already offering some "deals", so, I don't know.
    Maybe @OVH_APAC can help us? :)

• Mmm..interested ;)

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2020

This year, the "black friday" was moved to December 4th in France, so may be OVH is shifting its offers by one week.

• The OVH BF offers (prices) usually not recurring :( Valid for only the first year or first payment term. But pls correct me if this information is wrong.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @TechX and all,
    Stay tune, Black Friday at OVHcloud is starting later today! (late afternoon French time) with offers on Dedicated Servers, VPS, web hosting plans, domains and more

Here are the links for all our Black Friday deals depending where are you from (page will be live later today):

or to be redirected to your local OVH website, visit https://www.ovh.com/black-friday/

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Great News 👍

• @OVH_APAC said:
    Hello @TechX and all,
    Stay tune, Black Friday at OVHcloud is starting later today! (late afternoon French time) with offers on Dedicated Servers, VPS, web hosting plans, domains and more

Here are the links for all our Black Friday deals depending where are you from (page will be live later today):

or to be redirected to your local OVH website, visit https://www.ovh.com/black-friday/

Not showing yet. Usually LE before BF are better than BF. We got to see.

• There's seems to be a 50% OFF on VPS on the first month.

• Hope some good deals in SG ;). Thanks!

• According to their page, the deals should've started at 14:00 GMT+1, but all I see is "Deals are over, GG." or something along those lines.

• @darvil said:
    Hope some good deals in SG ;). Thanks!

Also need some SG offers.

• @Tempest said:
    According to their page, the deals should've started at 14:00 GMT+1, but all I see is "Deals are over, GG." or something along those lines.

@OVH_APAC is that normal? :/

• Only first month discount on VPS (SG)

• @smile93 said: Only first month discount on VPS (SG)

that is a very lame BF offer

• @smile93 said:

Only first month discount on VPS (SG)

They're talking about dedicated servers... Let's wait for the complete launch lol.

• Dedicated server (for rise) seems to be like a 10 dollar discount. I was hoping for a free setup or something but this is not a bad discount. @OVH_APAC is this the offer? No special servers for BF then?

• I've asked OVH support on Twitter:

"Hello, there is a small delay indeed. The home page of the site has just been updated, but the offers are not yet available. A little patience, it will happen soon :) ^AnonymizedAgent"

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

yeah, seems only first month. I thought may be first payment, so tried 12 months, but it seems there was only a small discount..... 15% a year

• Pages up for me. The dedicated deal is decent. Thanks ovh!

• These are probably the worst deals they ever had for a black friday. I mean they were usually providing 50% discount for one-year payment on the VPS range but doing that for the first month alone I have to say that's pretty lame.
    Also, I'm not sure what to think about this part: "ex. VAT/month the first year"

• These are lame deals. Atleast hold the discount price for 6 months if not the yr. Oh well have to shop for more BF deals that will discount for the year.

• Disappointed by the dedicated deals.

• Damn, those are some horrible deals. I feel like I wasted my time waiting for them.

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@OVH_APAC
    No OVHCloud US again?

Well at least there's SyS's BF offers.

https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

Hello,
    To be clear on some offers

Dedicated servers

• Rise-LE-1/2/3/4 + Game-LE-1 are limited edition offers, you keep the same price until you cancel the service (=recurring). (but I assume you are getting used to those offers). No setup fees.

• Adv STOR1 : 20% off (or more if you take a commitment). Offers valids only for the commitment picked (1/12/24 months)

• Adv STOR2: 30% off (or more if you take a commitment) Offers valids only for the commitment picked (1/12/24 months)

• Rise-1/2/3/4 offers: 15% off (or more if you take a commitment) Offers valids only for the commitment picked (1/12/24 months)

• SYS-BF-1/2/3/4: are limited edition offers, you keep the same price until you cancel the service (=recurring). (but I assume you are getting used to those offers). 500 Mbps offers.

VPS

on All ranges :

• 50% off for 1 months commitment
    • 15% off for 12 months commitment
    • 20% off for 24 months commitments

Those offers are not recurrings

PCI

Public cloud voucher of : 200$ : has to be your first project

You can find more details about the offers in the legal notice, at the bottom of the black-friday page.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions or feedbacks regarding those offers.

Have a nice week !

Thanked by 2Hotmarer citrix
  • Is this real?
    Sorry, but that is the WORST bullshit Black Friday offers in 5 years of history.

I totally expected at least the Infra-3 series to be 50% off or something like that.

Really really disappointed. Long paid customer looking for alternatives now, cause feeling trolled.

@StopTheGreed said:
    Is this real?
    Sorry, but that is the WORST bullshit Black Friday offers in 5 years of history.

I totally expected at least the Infra-3 series to be 50% off or something like that.

Really really disappointed. Long paid customer looking for alternatives now, cause feeling trolled.

Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed.

Thanked by 1JohnFilch123
  • I was also expecting deals on ADV / Infra :(