Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• Double BW
    Order ID 3514514353
    Thanks ;)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@007sascha said:
    Double BW
    Order ID 3514514353
    Thanks ;)

Hello - thank you for placing your order with RackNerd! We sincerely value your business.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• @dustinc said:

@suricloud said:

@dustinc said:

@mafidom said:
    What are the reseller account resources?

Hello @mafidom - thank you for your interest in RackNerd's reseller plans. Our resource limits are very generous. See below:

CloudLinux Settings (per cPanel account):

CPU - 100%
    I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit - 15,000
    Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
    EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
    NPROC Limit - 220
    INODE Limit - No limit

Our shared/reseller services are also whitelabled - and you can expect quality shared/reseller hosting - none of that slow, overloaded, poorly managed environments. We host friends, family, local businesses, and many businesses around the globe on these servers.

Are these cpanel on dedicated servers or on vps as most providers do.

These are on cPanel dedicated servers :) No short cuts here. You can expect quality!

Other providers be hatin' more now haha

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@suricloud said:

@dustinc said:

@mafidom said:

Hello @mafidom - thank you for your interest in RackNerd's reseller plans. Our resource limits are very generous. See below:

CPU - 100%
    I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit - 15,000
    NPROC Limit - 220
    INODE Limit - No limit

Our shared/reseller services are also whitelabled - and you can expect quality shared/reseller hosting - none of that slow, overloaded, poorly managed environments. We host friends, family, local businesses, and many businesses around the globe on these servers.

These are on cPanel dedicated servers :) No short cuts here. You can expect quality!

Ohh man, now I have to replay your video.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@suricloud said:

@dustinc said:

@mafidom said:

CPU - 100%
    I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit - 15,000
    NPROC Limit - 220
    INODE Limit - No limit

Ohh man, now I have to replay your video.

It's eerily fitting.. lol

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Please double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1815644916

@Samidare said:
    Please double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1815644916

Hello - thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work with you.
    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation.

• Oh, man can't say enough about them. They have a very good support system and their servers are a class of their own like almost no downtime ever. I have been using Racknerd KVM server for a while now and fell in love with their infrastructure ever since. Thanks! ♥♥♥

Thanked by 1DaveRackNerd

@ankashk said:
    Oh, man can't say enough about them. They have a very good support system and their servers are a class of their own like almost no downtime ever. I have been using Racknerd KVM server for a while now and fell in love with their infrastructure ever since. Thanks! ♥♥♥

Thank you for sharing this with the community. Is it OK we screenshot this and post it on social media?

Thank you for working with us. We sincerely appreciate your business.

• @ankashk said:
    Oh, man can't say enough about them. They have a very good support system and their servers are a class of their own like almost no downtime ever. I have been using Racknerd KVM server for a while now and fell in love with their infrastructure ever since. Thanks! ♥♥♥

Thank you so much for the review, we love hearing this stuff!

• my mum keep saying I'm not lucky =/

@mezoology said:
    my mum keep saying I'm not lucky =/

Hahaha, you still have multiple chances.

• @dustinc said:

Awesome - thank you for sharing this :)

Happy to hear that our service is working out for you.

I'm definitely not a power user, but service has been rock steady.

top - 16:04:03 up 10 days, 18:12,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.01, 0.00
    Tasks:  63 total,   1 running,  62 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
    %Cpu(s):  0.0 us,  0.7 sy,  0.0 ni, 99.0 id,  0.0 wa,  0.0 hi,  0.0 si,  0.3 st
    MiB Mem :    987.2 total,    723.3 free,    164.3 used,     99.6 buff/cache
    MiB Swap:   1024.0 total,    973.7 free,     50.3 used.    704.4 avail Mem 

@EricS said:

@dustinc said:

Awesome - thank you for sharing this :)

Happy to hear that our service is working out for you.

I'm definitely not a power user, but service has been rock steady.

top - 16:04:03 up 10 days, 18:12,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.01, 0.00
    Tasks:  63 total,   1 running,  62 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
    %Cpu(s):  0.0 us,  0.7 sy,  0.0 ni, 99.0 id,  0.0 wa,  0.0 hi,  0.0 si,  0.3 st
    MiB Mem :    987.2 total,    723.3 free,    164.3 used,     99.6 buff/cache
    MiB Swap:   1024.0 total,    973.7 free,     50.3 used.    704.4 avail Mem 

Thank you for sharing this Eric, as time passes by - the uptime is only going to look better :)

• I already have two E5 VPSes

Guys did you have any benchmark on the AMD Ryzen CPU VPS ?
    Thanks

• @dustinc said:

Thank you for sharing this with the community. Is it OK we screenshot this and post it on social media?

@DaveRackNerd said:

@dustinc Sure man, no issues. :smile:

@DaveRackNerd Yep, My pleasure! I look forward to such awesome deals in the future until then keep rocking! :wink:

Thanked by 2DaveRackNerd dustinc

@ankashk said:

@dustinc said:

@DaveRackNerd said:

@dustinc Sure man, no issues. :smile:

@DaveRackNerd Yep, My pleasure! I look forward to such awesome deals in the future until then keep rocking! :wink:

Awesome - thank you so much :)

Thanked by 1Nav1
  • ill switch my vps to you :) Nice offers!

@Nav1 said:
    ill switch my vps to you :) Nice offers!

Thank You - we look forward to working with you :)

• piscopisco Member
    edited November 2020

Hi, regarding the ams datacenter, will it give support to vps aswell ? If so, can i buy one of the packages now in another location, and have it moved there when its available ?

edit my bad just read that if i order an LA it can be moved if leave a note on the order

Thanks for the help

@pisco said:
    Hi, regarding the ams datacenter, will it give support to vps aswell ? If so, can i buy one of the packages now in another location, and have it moved there when its available ?

Thanks for the help

Our VPS are unmanaged by default - though you can always purchase reactive management from us, if desired.

Relocating to AMS is only an option if you order today and let me know your order number, that way I can note your account. Please note that you will need to purchase a VPS that is above $15/Year for us to do this.

• @dustinc thanks for the great deal :)

@user123 said:
    @dustinc thanks for the great deal :)

Anytime - thank you for working with us :)

• @dustinc said:

@pisco said:

Thanks for the help

Our VPS are unmanaged by default - though you can always purchase reactive management from us, if desired.

Relocating to AMS is only an option if you order today and let me know your order number, that way I can note your account. Please note that you will need to purchase a VPS that is above $15/Year for us to do this.

Ok, already placed the order (7642739694), please make that note for the switch to ams when ready and the double bandwith (that i highly doubt ill ever hit :p).

Thanks

@pisco said:

@dustinc said:

@pisco said:

Thanks for the help

Ok, already placed the order (7642739694), please make that note for the switch to ams when ready and the double bandwith (that i highly doubt ill ever hit :p).

Thanks

Nice! Thank you for ordering with us.
    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth as well as created a ticket for the relocation to AMS when live.

• Awesome offers :)

• @EricS said: I've been pretty happy with my 11.11 deal

I lost and on Black Friday the price got higher because of the Los Angeles location.

@EHRA said:

@EricS said: I've been pretty happy with my 11.11 deal

I lost and on Black Friday the price got higher because of the Los Angeles location.

Our Black Friday offers are different from the 11.11 promos, and those who didn't grab the 11.11 promos missed out on those limited deals :) Our Black Friday deals are still very attractive, with generous amounts of resources for the price.

If you haven't grabbed a Black Friday deal from us, do it :)

@Nav1 said:
    Awesome offers :)

Thank You sir :)

• Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

Possible to do a bigger config? Looking for around 4 cores and 6GB ram or above this. Would love to try!