Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@dgraye said:

(FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)

2097965525 Thanks :#

Hello @dgraye - thank you for working with us.

We've doubled your bandwidth :)

• RackNerdGang

CheersToDave

@petergrubercom said:

In Amsterdam, we are starting off with 10 nodes. The specs per node is:

– Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2’s
    – 256 GB RAM
    – 8x 2 TB Samsung 860 PRO SSD’s
    – LSI Hardware RAID10 w/ CVM
    – Dual 1Gbps Uplinks

Why no AMDs?

Amsterdam is a new location for us, and we already are deploying 10x of the DUAL E5-2680v2 configurations. As we continue to grow this location, we can introduce AMD. For now, it'll be the configs you quoted, which have proven to be a good design.

For those looking for AMD Ryzen only configurations, we do have many of these nodes in Los Angeles, and often time run promotions on them.

• Will there be storage vps offer?

@mildy said:
    Paid order number 5905629220. Please double the bandwith. Thanks.

Hi @mildy - Happy to have you with us.

We've just doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@Deepak_leb said:
    Distin. Cmon man. Ur giving away too much thing on bf deal.

I hope, you will make a sustainable business.

You'd be surprised how successful our business has been to us. It's our way of giving back to this awesome community.

We'll continue giving back to the community. While still maintaining a business that is sustainable for the long term.

• Hi @dustinc one question, there is some way to buy more hosting accounts under 200Gb plan ?

Thanks.

@maple3142 said:
    Will there be storage vps offer?

At this time, we don't have any storage VPS product line. We are considering offering a storage product line.

For now, we don't mind making one-off deals. Just email [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll do our best to make a deal you can't refuse.

@emptyPD said:
    Hi @dustinc one question, there is some way to buy more hosting accounts under 200Gb plan ?

Thanks.

Hello @emptyPD -- absolutely, scaling resources for our shared/reseller product is available. Just let us know what you're looking to scale to, and we'll provide pricing. Please email [email protected] for this.

Thanked by 1emptyPD
  • @dustinc said:

@dinhvanlocitvn said:
    My Order ID: RACKN201123-5689-32222 it's the best of offers. You can double the bandwidth help me? Thanks you very much!

@dinhvanlocitvn you're very welcome. I'd like to thank you for ordering with us :)

Appreciate you giving us a chance. We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanks you very much! I congratulate your on the great success of this promotion.

• Hi @RackNerd how long free vps provisioned? i've replied dm :wink:

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited November 2020

I would buy 512 MB KVM VPS - $8.89 per YEAR! in Amsterdam

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • @RedSox said:

+1

• @RedSox said:

+1

• dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

@RedSox @Mytonn why not use the BF deal to buy one in LA then transfer it when AMD is up? @dustinc has already posted how to do that a few times on this thread.

• @dominame said:
    @RedSox @Mytonn why not use the BF deal to buy one in LA then transfer it when AMD is up? @dustinc has already posted how to do that a few times on this thread.

Unfortunately there's no 512 MB KVM VPS in LA. It starts from 1 GB in LA location.

• Ah. OK. My mistake. Sorry for that.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited November 2020

I believe the BF has taken off well, just the way i had envisioned... My job is done...

Ill take a retreat. Holla at me if you need some pumpin', party thumpin' ;-)

• CheersToDave

• @dustinc said:

@Wolf said:
    Any chances for EU locations on the deals?

As long as the plan you are purchasing has "Los Angeles" as an option for the location; we can move it to Amsterdam free of charge. Once Amsterdam is live. We expect for this to be live, hopefully by the end of the week. Please let me know your order number, so I can note your account with this approval.

Thanks a lot!
    How about UK - even though that wont be EU for long?

• Great Deals

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Thanks for the great offer @dustinc , i just paid, Order #ID 9204997174

• thanks for giving as a big good deal,

here my order 5542009124

• FREE Double the bandwidth

• Hi. Just ordered a KVM VPS. My order number is #755440. Please double my bandwidth. Looking forward to being a new customer.

• Offers too good to pass up. I had to get one. RACKN201124-3292-12277.
    Thanks!!

• Thanks for the giveaway!

• Can't hurt to comment..!

• Amazing deals guys, I was looking for a good Windows VPS.

• Another comment. What should I say?