Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• TravTrav Member
    edited November 2020

Good Luck :P

• You guys are good at marketing, it's hard to not respect that.

Thanked by 1DaveRackNerd
  • @kaz050457 said:

@DaveRackNerd said:

@Erick said:
    racknerd is very good, I already have three vps of racknerd, it is so popular o:)

Thank you, this means a lot to us!

The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

Do you have a rainbow colored one?

• The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS..

j/k

• @sonic said:
    The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS..

j/k

I got one. Thank you!

• @sonic said:

j/k

gimmi one

• The next comment about free AMD Ryzen VPS, not from Racknerd Crew, get's a permaban, how bout that? :wink:

Thanked by 1dominame
  • @Mytonn said:

@sonic said:

j/k

I got one. Thank you!

Thanks for your business with us!

Thanked by 3Mytonn cgs3238 dustinc
  • I'm thinking to get shared hosting one..

• The next 5 comments will not receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@uzaysan said:
    I got one of these. Very solid servers

Thank You for working with us :) We sincerely appreciate your business.

@voxin said:

@dustinc said:

@voxin said:
    @Dustin, Order #9989267206, Please double BW

Awesome! Thank You @voxin
    We've just doubled your bandwidth allocation.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to comments section to get Free VPS :smiley:

You're welcome - we shall give more out :)

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited November 2020

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@dustinc Any plans on giveaways in your morning hours for us who are in a different time zone? :)

@Sgrocks said:

@voxin said:

@dustinc said:

@voxin said:
    @Dustin, Order #9989267206, Please double BW

Awesome! Thank You @voxin
    We've just doubled your bandwidth allocation.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to comments section to get Free VPS :smiley:

Keep on refreshing

Hehe - that's a good way - never know.

@MGarbis said:

@dustinc said:

@dosai said:
    Any possible offers in Amsterdam?

Thank you for considering RackNerd!

If you order any VPS that has "Los Angeles" as an option for location, I'd be willing to move it to AMS when AMS is live.

If that is of interest, please order, reference your post and email me at [email protected] and I'll make the internal notes with approval

This would be awesome for me too. But looks like it's not possible with a 512MB kvm. No LA there.

Hello,
    If desired you can upgrade to the next plan up. Which will allow us to do this, since that plan supports Los Angeles as a location. You'd simply be billed the pro-rated difference.

Then once Amsterdam is live, we can migrate you over.

Thanked by 1MGarbis

@mildy said:
    Do any of these black friday offers include '60Gbps DDoS Protection' i noticed on another deal? I wanted one with that feature.

Hello, DC-05 is on the verge of being sold out, if not already.
    This is where we offer 60Gbps DDoS mitigation.

I sincerely apologize.

• I'm going to sleep now, I really feel like I will miss something here if I do though haha

Thanked by 1dustinc

@tomle said:
    @dustinc Any plans on giveaways in your morning hours for us who are in a different time zone? :)

Our time zone is PST. But I do my best to make it fair. I personally was up yesterday from 4AM, posted this thread around 6AM, and didn't step away till around 11:30PM interacting with the community throughout.

Now it is 5:40AM. And the party shall continue.

Yesterday, we gave out 15 VPS, free for an entire year. And we will give out some more soon.

@dahartigan said:
    I'm going to sleep now, I really feel like I will miss something here if I do though haha

Good night :) You'll have more chances.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@dustinc said:

@tomle said:

Our time zone is PST. But I do my best to make it fair. I personally was up yesterday from 4AM, posted this thread around 6AM, and didn't step away till around 11:30PM interacting with the community throughout.

Yesterday, we gave out 15 VPS, free for an entire year. And we will give out some more soon.

It's pretty impressive how much time and resources you are investing in this :)
    Just wanted to check!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dahartigan said: I'm going to sleep now, I really feel like I will miss something here if I do though haha

Ha - I've done that twice. Had to go out yesterday afternoon (GMT here in UK) and when I got back I'd missed one half an hour after I left. Had to do a chore, 11.30 p.m. and found later another had gone half an hour after I walked away form the box!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@tomle said:

Nice, I'm waiting for this
    Crazy deal crazy giveaway, Racknerd superb ;)

Thanked by 2dustinc DaveRackNerd

@tomle said:

@dustinc said:

@tomle said:

It's pretty impressive how much time and resources you are investing in this :)
    Just wanted to check!

Appreciate that. I try my best :)

• zephyr0zephyr0 Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc Do you have AMD servers at cheaper rates than intel ones?

• dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said: Our time zone is PST. But I do my best to make it fair. I personally was up yesterday from 4AM, posted this thread around 6AM, and didn't step away till around 11:30PM interacting with the community throughout.

Yeah, noticed that yesterday. Your 4a.m. is midday here. I actually thought at the time you couldn't be in LA. A long shift and it looked busy throughout. Hard work. Well done and thanks.

Thanked by 1dustinc

10 VPS FREE! For one year! No obligation to renew, no catches, fully functional VM, perfect for production environments. No gimmicks, just pure love. READ BELOW :)

The next 10 comments who post "#CheersToDave" will be the winners.

1 vCPU Core
    15 GB SSD Cached Storage
    512 MB RAM
    1000 GB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    1Gbps Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel
    Available In: Dallas
    FIRST YEAR FREE! Winners will be messaged via LET DM.
    ONLY $8.89/YEAR!
    ORDER NOW: https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• RacknerdGang

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • My Second order for you: 9410810517. If possible to double the bandwidth.
    Thank you.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • CheersToDave

Thanked by 1dustinc