Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @dustinc said: 2 GB KVM VPS - $21.79 per YEAR!

Are all these deals for recurring prices?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@witul4r said:
    i bought one :) this is my order #750085

Hello - thank you for signing up with RackNerd. I'm quite confident you will enjoy the level of service we provide. If we ever fall short of your expectations be sure to let me know. [email protected]

Your business means everything to the team and me too of course :)

We have also doubled your bandwidth allocation. Thank You!

@scotyand said:

@dustinc said: 2 GB KVM VPS - $21.79 per YEAR!

Are all these deals for recurring prices?

Hi @scotyand -- thank you for your interest in RackNerd.
    These deals are recurring. So renewal rates will be the same. These aren't introductory offers so these deals are that much better :)

• @dustinc said: Hi @scotyand -- thank you for your interest in RackNerd.

These deals are recurring. So renewal rates will be the same. These aren't introductory offers so these deals are that much better

Okay. Thanks for ur reply. Horay

• Could I get double BW? Invoice #652561
    Thanks.

• @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@JasonM said:
    Hi @dustinc
    bought shared plan, I'm interested in reseller plan too!
    How's your abuse/copyright infringement policy implemented? I don't want my reseller account to get terminated just because of my customer uploads a copyrighted photo!

also you accidentally skipped my order id: 9794322566 for double bandwidth!

Hello,
    We comply with US Law, that's a good thing, but at the same time we realize we have end users, who they themselves have end users, so we do relay abuse complaints and simply await your reply/action and follow up with you as an example.

Additionally, depending on the level of abuse complaint, we determine the best course of action. We aren't ones to receive an abuse complaint and not work with the end user (our customer) to resolve it, we are firm believers in helping and ensuring your business remains operational. So immediate termination is not something you can expect.

As for doubling the bandwidth - we've just completed this :) Thank You!

I think that's a very fair approach! Sometimes a site on an account under a reseller might have a shitty WordPress plugin that goes awry so it's good that one site can't affect the others like that :)

We've seen that before. Semi related, another added benefit in compromised situations or similar, we offer Jetbackups. I had to rave about this. Awesome to have.

Our customers have the ability to download these backups locally, restore or view previous backups up to 3 days retention for now.

That's also good to know! At first I'm going to move some static sites but depending on how things go over the next 6 months I plan to move some WordPress sites etc across :)

I feel like I got a lot for a little so any little bonus like jetbackup is icing on the cake :)

Thanked by 1dominame
  • Great stuff!

• BTW, when will racknerd get cloudflare module on your reseller cpanel? Also maybe incorporate some other service like MXroute for your email, since I had a lot of issues with RN's ASN being blocked by a lot of email services.

These two things were one of the pain points I had, but neglible due to being a great service.

Thanked by 2JasonM The_Choice
  • Awesome

@scotyand said:

@dustinc said: Hi @scotyand -- thank you for your interest in RackNerd.

These deals are recurring. So renewal rates will be the same. These aren't introductory offers so these deals are that much better

Okay. Thanks for ur reply. Horay

You're welcome :) Looking forward to working with you!

edited November 2020

@kennsann said:
    BTW, when will racknerd get cloudflare module on your reseller cpanel? Also maybe incorporate some other service like MXroute for your email, since I had a lot of issues with RN's ASN being blocked by a lot of email services.

These two things were one of the pain points I had, but neglible due to being a great service.

I will likely talk to Jar, and see what can be done :) It'd be cool to integrate MXroute, into our offerings. And to be frank, learn more about it.

As for the CF module -- haven't really looked into this, will take a dive into it tomorrow.

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Could I get double BW? Invoice #652561
    Thanks.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity. We've doubled your bandwidth.

• order: 3626757561

@r5industries said:
    order: 3626757561

Hello @r5industries -- thank you for giving us a shot. We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

We sincerely appreciate your business.

• @dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Thanks.

It's very nice of you!
    But I couldn't see bandwidth changed.

@JohnSunQiang said:

@dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Thanks.

It's very nice of you!

Hello, you may need to log out and log back in for it to reflect. Please let me know.

• @dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

@dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Thanks.

It's very nice of you!

Hello, you may need to log out and log back in for it to reflect. Please let me know.

Now it's OK!
    Thank you very much!

@JohnSunQiang said:

@dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:

@dustinc said:

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Thanks.

It's very nice of you!

Now it's OK!
    Thank you very much!

OK awesome, glad it's reflecting.

• @dustinc said:

@reddevil said:
    how come New Jersey is not on the list on order page?

Hello, New Jersey is now sold out as well. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will replenish stock in New Jersey in the upcoming weeks. Other locations are available. A good alternative would be New York, latency should be within range.

I hope we get to work together :)

Can I order an another location now and move to NJ when it becomes available? I currently have a server in NJ and need another for redundancy (2.5 GB plan). I have setup scripts and can move everything later once the NJ server is available, there is no need for any assistance from your support.

I got one of your free server in LA and based on my play so far makes me want to get a bigger server. It is like given a sweet, now I want the whole jar !!

@reddevil said:

@dustinc said:

@reddevil said:
    how come New Jersey is not on the list on order page?

Hello, New Jersey is now sold out as well. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will replenish stock in New Jersey in the upcoming weeks. Other locations are available. A good alternative would be New York, latency should be within range.

I hope we get to work together :)

Can I order an another location now and move to NJ when it becomes available? I currently have a server in NJ and need another for redundancy (2.5 GB plan). I have setup scripts and can move everything later once the NJ server is available, there is no need for any assistance from your support.

I got one of your free server in LA and based on my play so far makes me want to get a bigger server. It is like given a sweet, now I want the whole jar !!

Haha. I know that feeling. Thank you for considering us for expansion.

Yes, that is totally doable. Once you've ordered, please send me an email [email protected] referencing your post, and I'll be sure to note your account.

• Order paid for: 642460
    That's Great.

• Got a couple on the 11.11 offer, this one is not as good but still great value

@klarns said:
    Order paid for: 642460
    That's Great.

Hello - this one looks like a slightly older order. If you take advantage of one of these deals posted within this thread, we'd be happy to double your bandwidth allocation :)

@Mariomk said:
    Got a couple on the 11.11 offer, this one is not as good but still great value

Good buy :) These BlackFriday offers are indeed a great value - awesome performance, and with competitive pricing.

Thanked by 1Mariomk
  • Got a VM in the 11-11 deal and its flying and im accessing it from the UK. Well recommended.

@cambb said:
    Got a VM in the 11-11 deal and its flying and im accessing it from the UK. Well recommended.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. We're happy to hear that our service is working out for your needs. Thank you for allowing us to be your provider. We understand there are many other providers out there.

• The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

Thanked by 1Mariomk
  • Double bandwidth Please
    Order Number: 9063397399

• @dosai said:
    The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

send it :D

• MariomkMariomk Member
    edited November 2020

Double bandwidth please, Order Number: 8209427722

And Free VPS I guess (but not sure haha)