Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 209
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• Damn.. missed the giveaway... 5 more please.. :p

• RACKNERD AMSTERDAM KVM VPS

• my connection from nl to my US racknerd vps is extremely slow, anyone else have same experience?

• This thread suddenly went quiet...

• @sander815 said:
    my connection from nl to my US racknerd vps is extremely slow, anyone else have same experience?

Mine is fine but I do not know what is 'extremely slow' in your understanding.

• This is why we can’t have nice things. I go to sleep and all the fun happens. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • best hosting got their machine :)

• sander815sander815 Member
    edited December 2020

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:
    my connection from nl to my US racknerd vps is extremely slow, anyone else have same experience?

70-100 kb/s
    the other way around, home to vps around 1.5mbits/s
    my other vps all get 13-50mbits

• @sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

mine is in seetle and have 150mbits ++ speed

in which location u bought

• @sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Strange, this is extremely slow.

• RACKNERD AMSTERDAM KVM VPS

• @sander815 said:

My Dallas one is around 70-100k a sec. My new york one is 15m a sec.

• I decided I needed one more, can you please double my bandwidth on this one too :)

Order Number is: 7066720957

Thank you

• Please double the bw :p
    Invoice #801332
    Thank you

• @sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Check with a VPN on. ;)

• @cambb said:

@sander815 said:

My Dallas one is around 70-100k a sec. My new york one is 15m a sec.

mine is in dallas also

• the day is coming soon

• @xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Check with a VPN on. ;)

why?

• @sander815 said:

@xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Check with a VPN on. ;)

why?

It might help with figuring out if it's the server's fault. If you get better speeds via a VPN then it's a routing issue.

• well, on all my other vps i get speeds fluctuating between 50-400mbits, nl, germany, norway and us

• @jbiloh said:

Let me know if you see any further issues please. I changed many CloudFlare settings a few hours ago to make things better.

Hello @jbiloh,

She has just managed to register but she can't seem to post. @Erica

Can you help her please? :)

• @xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Check with a VPN on. ;)

why?

It might help with figuring out if it's the server's fault. If you get better speeds via a VPN then it's a routing issue.

Well though a VPN the speeds are decent ie 6-10mbits. Any ideas to fix a routing issue?

• @cambb said:

@xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@xaoc said:

@sander815 said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@sander815 said:

70-100 kb/s

Check with a VPN on. ;)

why?

Well though a VPN the speeds are decent ie 6-10mbits. Any ideas to fix a routing issue?

I use cloudflare warp @ https://1.1.1.1 . Helps me a lot and not much increase in ping as the server is close by.

• @dustinc order #3044914182, please double the bw

• @dustinc, Order Number: 9698038412 please doble BW. thankz

• can some people please test the download speed?
    http://198.23.249.208:8088/1g.img

• godslayergodslayer Member
    edited December 2020

@Arthas said:

@godslayer said: was doing 120.

@godslayer said: people dumb

You Prove your point

Thank you. You seem to be very smart and witty.

But i dont know what you mean by it. If you are thinking 120(kmph) is too high, you need to visit autobahn. Speed limit is 140(kmph)on the highway i was driving.

And if you think you are witty, you need to meet my internet buddy, @user123

Thanked by 1user123
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited December 2020

@alonemrinal said:

@godslayer said:
    Indian roads are very unsafe and people dumb. was doing 120. Haystacks on the road. car slipped after jumping on them. swirled thrice and hit the divider.

Yes its totaled.

man... who told ya to do 120? I never cross 100. With family, around 90 only. People just jump on road from anywhere and dumbos throw garbage and things on road and not inside their own vehicle.

2 days back a cow entered from a divider gap in front of my car and there was other vehicle on left side. I was at 100 on this highway. Split second decisions and saved myself.

Take care

Thanks for the advice. Should read up about eastern peripheral 4 lane highway. It wasnt garbage. It was complete haystacks.

@most thank you for your heartwarming messages and concern. Thank you a few others for being such a smart ass, putting in thru puns and advices.

• pouyampouyam Member
    edited December 2020

@sander815 said:
    can some people please test the download speed?
    http://198.23.249.208:8088/1g.img

Speed was very solid for me, I got an average about (9.68 MB/s, 76.8 Mbit/s) and for some times up to (16 MB/s ,128 Mbit/s) location : NL
    seems the problem is routing. check the traceroute

Thanked by 1sander815
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sander815 said:

Hi Sander815, thank you for working with us. It appears that your VPS is located in our Dallas location. Generally customers from Europe (i.e. NL) choose locations such as New York, New Jersey, Ashburn or Atlanta for the best network connectivity/latency possible. And as of yesterday, we have VPS's available in Amsterdam too (view the announcement post here), so that might be the best choice of them all.

But if we're talking US datacenter locations, and you're from the EU - I'd go with an east coast location such as one of the four I mentioned :)

If you see anything odd, I’d be happy to look too. I’m here to help. Just send me an email [email protected]

Thanked by 2sander815 Wolf