Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 204
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@dustinc Any update to AMS Opening ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

yes

@JohnFilch123 said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

yes

What ?

• @dustinc said: GOOD NEWS! An update regarding Amsterdam.

Our newest location Amsterdam is now making huge progress! The gear has been released from customs and is being trucked over to Equinix. We are now awaiting for Equinix to receive, release the shipment, and remote hand hands to commence racking, cabling, and labeling.

Once the above is done, we can begin selling KVM VPS in AMS. With AWESOME performance

If we had to provide an ETA, we are thinking 12-16 hours. It really just depends on how fast Equinix can receive/release. This ETA can of course change, give or take, but we're hopeful!!!

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

@Boogeyman said:

@dustinc said: GOOD NEWS! An update regarding Amsterdam.

Our newest location Amsterdam is now making huge progress! The gear has been released from customs and is being trucked over to Equinix. We are now awaiting for Equinix to receive, release the shipment, and remote hand hands to commence racking, cabling, and labeling.

Once the above is done, we can begin selling KVM VPS in AMS. With AWESOME performance

If we had to provide an ETA, we are thinking 12-16 hours. It really just depends on how fast Equinix can receive/release. This ETA can of course change, give or take, but we're hopeful!!!

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Yeah, I saw that, was asking if there is any further update as @dustinc said they are expecting 12-16 hours. So, if Equinix received it or not ! Hope, he'll come up with another update soon.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Boogeyman said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Yeah, I saw that, was asking if there is any further update as @dustinc said they are expecting 12-16 hours. So, if Equinix received it or not ! Hope, he'll come up with another update soon.

Hello - AMS remote hands have completed the racking, cabling, and labeling. We should be making progress soon :)

@dustinc said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Boogeyman said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Hello - AMS remote hands have completed the racking, cabling, and labeling. We should be making progress soon :)

Oh, that sounds exciting. Hope to see it live soon ! ❤️

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Boogeyman said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Congrats on this

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc we are here with two CM orders if double bw is still valid: 4803270866 and 7224355403

Thx in anyway

• Not sure if order number 9112010903 qualifies for double bandwidth but it never hurts to ask. :smile:

Thanks again for your great service and support! Definitely top notch.

edited December 2020

Hi All, the main giveaway scheduled within the original post scheduled for 12/3/2020 @ 2 PM PST will actually be moved to 12/3/2020 @ 7 PM PST (so just a few hours difference). This way, we have time to end the giveaway, compile the usernames that commented within this thread, remove duplicates and then we can go live on YouTube. You'll be to see random.org in action live! What an awesome way to see who the winners are.

Here's the link where @DaveRackNerd will be live!

Link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1VuMAhH57c&feature=youtu.be

Lastly, if you can't make it to the live video, for any reason we will still be tagging the winners within this thread so that they can claim their prizes!

• Found more orders that may be applicable for double bandwidth :blush: Not sure which one of these it is though, posting both just in case: Order Number: 1698864201
    Order Number: 5367497186
    Thanks!

• @dustinc said:

@azeem said:
    @dustinc I saw that you are upgrading the bandwidth for Cyber Monday offers too. Can I please get some love too? (Invoice #850473)

Hi @azeem - Oh, I may have. :o

We've completed the upgrade. Thank You :)

Thanks a lot @dustinc for the great support and excellent service!

• This is a testimonial of the premium level of service and support that is provided by RackNerd team and staff. I've opened 2 tickets and the response time was mind blowing and they always walk the extra mile and exceed my best expectations.

I hope this level of service continue and support staff keep being awesome !

I can not wait to grab a box in your new location in AMS and in any other new location you will be considering in the future.

Keep it up !

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said: scheduled for 12/3/2020 @ 2 PM PST will actually be moved to 12/3/2020 @ 7 PM PST (so just a few hours difference)

Hmm. Just a few hours from 10 p.m. to 3.a.m. here. Lots of Zs at that time.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dominame said:

@dustinc said: scheduled for 12/3/2020 @ 2 PM PST will actually be moved to 12/3/2020 @ 7 PM PST (so just a few hours difference)

Perfect. Us PST people have a better chance :)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@dustinc said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Boogeyman said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Oh, that sounds exciting. Hope to see it live soon ! ❤️

You are welcome :wink:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Sebster27 said: Perfect. Us PST people have a better chance :)

Lol. It's a video of the draw. Everybody will still be in it, including those whose time zones preclude being awake when it's being done.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Nice offers and very solid performance with that price

• Please double BW on Order # 8558896952 and 6270984289, assuming they haven't been done already. So many orders, hard to keep track!

• Please double BW
    Invoice #862086

• @dustinc Thanks for the deal, waiting for migration to AMS location.

Really appreciate your effort.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • samstecsamstec Member
    edited December 2020

Thank you for amazing deal
    My Invoice #854694

• @Sebster27 said:

@dominame said:

@dustinc said: scheduled for 12/3/2020 @ 2 PM PST will actually be moved to 12/3/2020 @ 7 PM PST (so just a few hours difference)

Perfect. Us PST people have a better chance :)

Yay, let us PST people win please!!!

@govac8 said:
    @dustinc we are here with two CM orders if double bw is still valid: 4803270866 and 7224355403

Thx in anyway

Hello - just in time! We've upgraded the bandwidth - thank you!

Thanked by 1govac8

@kajak said:
    Not sure if order number 9112010903 qualifies for double bandwidth but it never hurts to ask. :smile:

Thanks again for your great service and support! Definitely top notch.

You're very welcome - thank you for sharing this with the community. We appreciate this :)

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@Pilotseye said:
    Found more orders that may be applicable for double bandwidth :blush: Not sure which one of these it is though, posting both just in case: Order Number: 1698864201
    Order Number: 5367497186
    Thanks!

Hi @Pilotseye - we've doubled your bandwidth allocation :)

RackNerdGang

Thanked by 1Pilotseye

@azeem said:

@dustinc said:

@azeem said:
    @dustinc I saw that you are upgrading the bandwidth for Cyber Monday offers too. Can I please get some love too? (Invoice #850473)

Hi @azeem - Oh, I may have. :o

We've completed the upgrade. Thank You :)

Thanks a lot @dustinc for the great support and excellent service!

You're very welcome - we sincerely appreciate your business. Happy to have you with us.

Thanked by 1azeem