Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 202
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

Hello - thank you! We feel like our BF/CM were quite nice too!

Bandwidth has been upgraded.

Good luck on the win, pulling for you B)

Order Number: 3492043532, request for upgrade bandwidth

Hello - we can do so :) Just let me know once the invoice reflects paid.

• @dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

Hello I have trying to paid but it canceled

edited December 2020

We'll do more giveaways :)

We are just doing very well with our latest promotion https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/store/cyber-monday-2020 -- so a bit tied up with the workload from this, including all of our previous new business. New location launch, Amsterdam along with replenishing stock.

One thing for sure, we're delivering, and following up on request/comments :)

• pkamdarpkamdar Member
    edited December 2020

Hi @dustinc

I was looking for some > $10 / $5 plans to get me started with your services.
    I almost bit the bullet and ordered a vps on the cyber monday sale since it was $12.18.
    It wasn't exactly > $10, but since it was close enough, I thought to give it a go.
    When paying for it, it became $14.37 due to VAT and this is more than $2 jump.
    Since now it has gone much above what I wanted to pay, I abandoned the transaction.
    My apologies to you but, I will not be able to pay this invoice.
    Please go ahead and cancel it.

Invoice #854820.

Alternatively, I would happily pay if the price was adjusted a bit.
    The above plan came with 3.5TB bandwidth... which is much more than I will be using. This may be adjusted to 1.5TB.

No worries if you can't adjust.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

• pouyampouyam Member
    edited December 2020

Just want to thanks @dustinc and other RackNerd stuff for their hard work and providing us fun and reach BF/CM. well done guys <3

Thanked by 2DaveRackNerd dustinc

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

I'd like to help. I've just reached out to you via our ticketing system.

• @pouyam said:
    Just want to thanks @dustinc and other RackNerd stuff for their hard work and providing us fun and reach BF/CM. well done guys <3

Thanks @pouyam we really love hearing this stuff! let us know if you need anything in future!

Thanked by 1pouyam

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

I almost bit the bullet and ordered a vps on the cyber monday sale since it was $12.18.
    It wasn't exactly > $10, but since it was close enough, I thought to give it a go.
    Since now it has gone much above what I wanted to pay, I abandoned the transaction.

Invoice #854820.

The above plan came with 3.5TB bandwidth... which is much more than I will be using. This may be adjusted to 1.5TB.

Hello - thank you for your interest in working with us. I'm glad you've made the decision to proceed, I know you'll be happy with our services.

I also totally understand where you are coming from regarding payment, on our side, the invoice is $12.18 though when attempting to pay, our processor adding tax, due to your region. If you're tax exempt, this can be avoided. Otherwise, another option is within the invoice itself, switch the payment method to "credit card" at which point the transaction will go through another processor that doesn't apply those taxes.

If you prefer to just cancel the unpaid service, just let us know via ticket, or here and we'll cancel out the invoice.

Thank You.

Thanked by 1pkamdar
  • @dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

Ticket #110514

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

@skizoid said:

@dustinc said:

Ticket #110514

Thank You - I also replied to this one.

• @dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Hello - thank you for your interest in working with us. I'm glad you've made the decision to proceed, I know you'll be happy with our services.

I also totally understand where you are coming from regarding payment, on our side, the invoice is $12.18 though when attempting to pay, our processor adding tax, due to your region. If you're tax exempt, this can be avoided. Otherwise, another option is within the invoice itself, switch the payment method to "credit card" at which point the transaction will go through another processor that doesn't apply those taxes.

If you prefer to just cancel the unpaid service, just let us know via ticket, or here and we'll cancel out the invoice.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

You're very welcome! Happy to have you with us.

We sincerely appreciate the business.

• @dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

can you please delete my credit card from the profile?
    i cannot see the option to do this myself anywhere

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

Hello,
    Usually, these requests are best handled via ticket, just for documentation purposes. I am familiar with your new account/service, sign up - so I have proceeded with the request, the card is removed.

Thank You again for working with us.

• @dustinc , possible to bump my VPS ram?> @dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

Hello,
    Usually, these requests are best handled via ticket, just for documentation purposes. I am familiar with your new account/service, sign up - so I have proceeded with the request, the card is removed.

Oh, but full credit card details are usually encrypted I believed? nobody won't know the details from your end? Is it correct? @dustinc

@ravenchad said:
    @dustinc , possible to bump my VPS ram?> @dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

Hello,

Oh, but full credit card details are usually encrypted I believed? nobody won't know the details from your end? Is it correct? @dustinc

Hello, resources are always scalable - just reach out to our sales team via ticket and we can discuss the available resource upgrades, along with the pricing.

As for your other question, regarding stored credit cards, and encryption. We utilize the WHMCS Stripe module ( https://docs.whmcs.com/Stripe ), which is a tokenized module. The only thing stored on our end is a Stripe customer token. No customer card details are ever stored on our billing system.

Hope this helps.

• Just purchased one. Can I get some love as well? #7629450325

• hi @dustinc
    is my Invoice #854820 eligible for any free upgrades?

• @dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:
    @dustinc , possible to bump my VPS ram?> @dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:

@dustinc said:

@pkamdar said:
    Hi @dustinc

Invoice #854820.

Thank You.

thank you for this tip
    the invoice is now paid

Hello,

Hello, resources are always scalable - just reach out to our sales team via ticket and we can discuss the available resource upgrades, along with the pricing.

As for your other question, regarding stored credit cards, and encryption. We utilize the WHMCS Stripe module ( https://docs.whmcs.com/Stripe ), which is a tokenized module. The only thing stored on our end is a Stripe customer token. No customer card details are ever stored on our billing system.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the clarification @dustinc

• Order Number: 7083773809

Double Bandwidth

• JackWilliamJackWilliam Member
    edited December 2020

Order Number: 7061822462

thank you,honey

512 MB KVM VPS - $8.89 per YEAR!
    1 vCPU Core
    15 GB SSD Cached Storage
    512 MB RAM
    1000 GB Monthly Transfer ## (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    1Gbps Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel
    Available In: San Jose, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, or Ashburn
    ONLY $8.89/YEAR!

• Any ETA on Amsterdam location & pricing. I'm still waiting for it as I do not want to miss this CyberMonday deal in case.

• @dustinc from now on I'm in love with RackNerd!
    Thank you for the custom plan... Finally, I got my storage server!

RackNerd, you guys are Amazing!

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @DianTama said:
    @dustinc from now on I'm in love with RackNerd!

Congrats Sir

• @DianTama said:
    @dustinc from now on I'm in love with RackNerd!

What are the specs of your plan ? And how much$$ ?

• @DianTama said: Amazing!

Nice

• Please Double the bandwidth for Invoice #862023

• bustersgbustersg Member
    edited December 2020

any deals below < $18/yr from racknerd?
    wish to buy at least something for BF2020
    can PM me?

• @bustersg said:
    any deals below < $18/yr from racknerd?
    wish to buy at least something for BF2020
    can PM me?

There are two < $18/yr deals on first page of this thread.
    And another 2 for CyberMonday deals here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3167053#Comment_3167053

• walterouwalterou Member
    edited December 2020

I have this order :smile:

Order Number: 3192011469

Product/Service: Black Friday 2020 - FLASH SALE - 2GB RAM KVM VPS - Dallas, TX

Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04 64 Bit

Pls double my bandwidth~~~

@dustinc
    I love RackNerd~~~