Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tempted by ChicagoVPS offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tempted by ChicagoVPS offer

2»

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

Let me correct you @Aldryic regarding your PM to Chris where I am named and you posted untruth regarding me. I don't dislike buyVM. Infact I have two VPSs with buyVM and I think that as company buyVM provide decent service for a price. I may be wrong but I think that I never said any bad word about buyVM service.

You know my opinion about you but please don't mix it with company you work for. What I dislike is your regular causing havoc at LEB/LET which turn into crap so many threads, just like you did in this one - again. You know with words but you often go so low, really low and this is what I dislike. It's not about buyVM. I don't depend from buyVM VPSs, infact one of them is at the moment barely used, but I keep them because you provide decent service for a money and they serve (or will serve) to purpose. But your appearance here.. that's the other story and this is what I dislike. It's nothing wrong with buyVM but your constant wars at LET... And if there isn't one yet you will create it!

(My post isn't personal related attack and don't require reply. I have no interest for future participation in this thread, I just saw my nickname and merely clarified wrong statement).

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited March 2012

@Spirit - you're absolutely right, I had misworded what I meant to convey. Thanks for pointing that out :P (@Heinz is the same way I believe. Dislikes me personally, and perhaps the company's participation here, but not the service)

Also, I do greatly appreciate that you express your opinions with logic and reasoning rather than namecalling and threats. The thread that this PM originated from is a good example of what I typically have to deal with.

Aye, I do tend to be involved in quite a bit of the local drama, don't I? And though I hold no regret for my actions so far, I will make more effort towards "turning the other cheek".

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @Aldryic said: I will make more effort towards "turning the other cheek".

I often find typing out my reply and never submitting a good way to get it out of my system.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited March 2012

@miTgiB said: I often find typing out my reply and never submitting a good way to get it out of my system.

You said it best. I do the same for many of the topics posted here... haha.

• @Aldryic said: more unnecessary cock-waving

Not everyone wants to do that in every thread as you. I am sick of your bluffs here. The ponymen reduce this forum to horseshit and you are one fine example for that. Do not hijack threads to spray pony shit.

• @peppr said: The ponymen reduce this forum to horseshit

That's clever enough that I can't tell if you're trying to troll, or really being serious :3

In either case, I see nothing FMP-related in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.