Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mail.baby? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mail.baby?

124»

Comments

• @interservermike said:

@vitobotta said:
    @interservermike can I use your server to send newsletters? My wife uses Mailchimp but it's expensive. I could save some bucks with a self hosted alternative and an STMP relay

yes, you can. Sendy mentioned above is really good mailing list software.

Not with 300/hr send limit. If her volume was lower than that, she'd likely already be using a free service.

• interservermikeinterservermike Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@interservermike said:

@vitobotta said:
    @interservermike can I use your server to send newsletters? My wife uses Mailchimp but it's expensive. I could save some bucks with a self hosted alternative and an STMP relay

Not with 300/hr send limit. If her volume was lower than that, she'd likely already be using a free service.

mail.baby limit is 6000 per email address per hour.

there should be a way to limit how much it sends per hour.

honestly, amazon ses is prob the better service for a mailing list.

• @interservermike said:

@TimboJones said:

@interservermike said:

@vitobotta said:

My apologies. I misread you for jar and thought he asked for MXRoute. Too many email threads today. Ignore me.

• NhymxuNhymxu Member
    edited April 2023

@interservermike said:

It seems that Mailbaby limits the number of emails that can be sent at once (or in 2-3 minutes or something) to 10 emails, because only 80% of the emails I've sent are successfully delivered.