Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Get Keepsolid VPN + Keepsolid SmartDNS Lifetime for 36$ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get Keepsolid VPN + Keepsolid SmartDNS Lifetime for 36$

13ยป

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 2023

@CityBlues said:

@Mumbly said:
    Well, that's not just lifetime deal, but no less than 7980 years long deal!

"My son, I can't give you much, but you will inherit this Windscribe account. Take good care for it, it's in our family since Ympker the Great passed it to his son and your late grandgrandgrandfather Ympker the II."

They say that sharing an account is prohibited. Imagine 60 years from now you leave that to your son and it gets suspended :D

But that's technically not sharing, it's inheriting :P

And now imagine that your son have the same name and last name as you and 100 years later they request from him copy of valid ID cart as proof of ownership to unsuspend account :D

Thanked by 2Ympker CityBlues
  • CityBluesCityBlues Member
    edited February 2023

@Mumbly said:

@CityBlues said:

@Mumbly said:
    Well, that's not just lifetime deal, but no less than 7980 years long deal!

"My son, I can't give you much, but you will inherit this Windscribe account. Take good care for it, it's in our family since Ympker the Great passed it to his son and your late grandgrandgrandfather Ympker the II."

They say that sharing an account is prohibited. Imagine 60 years from now you leave that to your son and it gets suspended :D

But that's technically not sharing, it's inheriting :P

And now imagine that your son have the same name and last name as you and 100 years later they request from him copy of valid ID cart as proof of ownership to unsuspend account :D

That made me laugh.

100 years from now. 'So you are telling me your dad hasn't saved a email from 97 years ago? Sorry we won't be reactivating the Windscribe account please feel free to get the new 3-year deal on StackSocial and Apply Coupon XMAS2033'

A 7000 year deal and they fell at the first hurdle lol!

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 2023

100 years later: "can you send us scanned ID with fully visible name as proof that you're the original account owner"

And then son with the same first and last name as father's (who ordered service) send his own ID and they can't even object it as full name on the ID match with the account owner :P

"Sir, than you for being our loyal customer for the last 100 years"

Thanked by 1CityBlues
  • @Mumbly said:
    100 years later: "can you send us scanned ID with fully visible name as proof that you're the original account owner"

And then son with the same first and last name as father's (who ordered service) send his own ID and they can't even object it as full name on the ID match with the account owner :P

Don't even question he's looking younger from when he first ordered it 100 years ago as long as they've got a valid ID ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 2Mumbly Ympker
  • @CityBlues said:

@Mumbly said:

Don't even question he's looking younger from when he first ordered it 100 years ago as long as they've got a valid ID ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey, they better not assume my age ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1CityBlues