Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Unlimited $15 lifetime - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Unlimited $15 lifetime

Comments

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    VPNUnlimited or FastestVPN ? Which one will be good ?

VPNUnlimited is way better and more performant :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2020

@canors said:
    Does is support netflix servers? B)

Flix US

@avamax said:
    does it have split tunneling ?

The Android app has split tunneling. I dont use split tunneling on desktop, so I dont know from the top of my head :D

Thanked by 1canors
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

TBH if it's a $3 difference, KeepSolid is a no brainer.

@canors said:
    Does is support netflix servers? B)

It seems like only U.S. is supported

Thanked by 2Ympker canors
  • Custom wireguard config is kinda hit or miss. It works for a few minutes after creating the config but fails to connect later. That's probably because of the static endpoint defined in the config file. They should define the endpoint with DDNS as their backend server keeps rotating.

• the smart DNS is needed? or just use adguard dns?

• @Luke007 said:
    Custom wireguard config is kinda hit or miss. It works for a few minutes after creating the config but fails to connect later. That's probably because of the static endpoint defined in the config file. They should define the endpoint with DDNS as their backend server keeps rotating.

With their client it worked stable for me. Haven't used their custom wirdguard config yet.

• @amsaal said:
    the smart DNS is needed? or just use adguard dns?

Their SmartDNS is comparable to Getflix (reroutes streaming traffic to the correct sites).

• Their socks5 proxy is free and gets incredible speeds (highest I've seen is 400Mbps). Better and more stable than PIA socks5.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I bought Dec last year. Everything seems good, it max out my home connection most of the time (~ 250Mbps).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @TimboJones said:
    Their socks5 proxy is free and gets incredible speeds (highest I've seen is 400Mbps). Better and more stable than PIA socks5.

Do you mean the one here?

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/specials/what-is-socks5-proxy

• @sanvit said:

@amsaal said:
    the smart DNS is needed? or just use adguard dns?

Their SmartDNS is comparable to Getflix (reroutes streaming traffic to the correct sites).

Similar to Getflix in essence, however Getflix has more supported channels and customization options.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited September 2020

How do I subscribe? It opens the keepsolid VPN page. Please share the page where I could order the VPN Unlimited lifetime deal

• @xetsys said:
    How do I subscribe? It opens the keepsolid VPN page. Please share the page where I could order the VPN Unlimited lifetime deal

It is in the OP: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

• This is what I see

• @xetsys said:
    This is what I see

KeepSolid (company) VPN Unlimited (product)

It’s usually used interchangeably here

Thanked by 2Ympker Ouji
  • @sanvit said:

@TimboJones said:
    Their socks5 proxy is free and gets incredible speeds (highest I've seen is 400Mbps). Better and more stable than PIA socks5.

Do you mean the one here?

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/specials/what-is-socks5-proxy

Yep

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited September 2020

speed is okay depends on location. some reviews say they keep logs while others say dont. dont know which is true but i dont do things need privacy that much so it works for me. great price for lifetime subscription in case they disappear :)

Thanked by 2Ympker farsighter
  • @namhuy said: speed is okay depends on location. some reviews say they keep logs while other say dont. dont know which is true but i dont do things need privacy that much so it works for me. great price for lifetime subscription in case they disappear :)

i already don't trust a provider when they yell about privacy while loading recaptcha v2, recaptchav3, google analytics, googletagmanager, remarketing tags,

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2020

@hzr said:

@namhuy said: speed is okay depends on location. some reviews say they keep logs while other say dont. dont know which is true but i dont do things need privacy that much so it works for me. great price for lifetime subscription in case they disappear :)

i already don't trust a provider when they yell about privacy while loading recaptcha v2, recaptchav3, google analytics, googletagmanager, remarketing tags,

Well, trusting a VPN provider only goes so far. Just assume the worst and be okay with it as long as the VPN serves your purpose you won't have any bad surprises. At the end of the day, noone knows what the VPN providers are doing with your data, just try to assess whether the VPN service (flix unblock, streaming, linux iso) is worth it or not. Just try to not run anythinanything mission critical through the VPN and not be persecuted as a target by the NSA/Govt and you'll likely be fine. Run the VPN (App) on a linux live USB stick system if that makes you feel better about it. I did that for a couple of days, then decided I don't care and cba to use a live usb.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • RamiRami Member
    edited September 2020

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

FastestVPN doesn't worth $0.01, it's completely garbage, connection rarely connect
    VPNUnlimited is very good especially at this price

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • What locations do you currently offer?

• @netcetera said:
    What locations do you currently offer?

Neither @sanvit nor I do offer any locations nor are we part of Keepsolid VPN. You can view the locations on their website: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/specials/server-locations

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • Has anyone ever actually been suspended for going over 900GB/month?

Is this good for a youtube-dl server considering you can generate straight WG configs?

• @Rami said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

FastestVPN doesn't worth $0.01, it's completely garbage, connection rarely connect

nordvpn is better than these 2.

• @avamax said:

@Rami said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

You'll never get NordVPN for such price or even closer ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @avamax said:

@Rami said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

If a VPN reaches 400 Mbps in speed and unblocks flix and you don't use it for much more than flix/streaming/unblocking/linux isos there isn't much that would make me prefer a yearly nord sub over an affordable one time payment that is Keepsolid.

Thanked by 2Rami kkrajk
  • @avamax said:

@Rami said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

The cheapest NordVPN sub I could find was $60/3y ($100 + 40% cash back), while VPN Unlimited is $15 for whatever lifetime the company has. Even if the company goes out after 1 year, it's still cheaper than Nord. And even though I have a subscription to Nord, I still use VPNU or Windscribe for streaming, as they show the server location (LA/SFO/etc.), while Nord only shows as US.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Anyone using this for gaming? Any feedback?

• @daemonsyn said:
    Anyone using this for gaming? Any feedback?

When I used to play TERA USA from Enmasse Entertainment (not Gameforge EU) my ping dropped by some 20-30ms using a US location from VPN as compared to my regular connection (location: Germany).

• @daemonsyn said:
    Anyone using this for gaming? Any feedback?

May Chinese Hackers/Bots using it... so you will be ip banned for sure pretty quickly