Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My short experience with BuyShared.net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My short experience with BuyShared.net

2»

Comments

• In Indonesia refund is a hassle. I need to contact my bank saying, hey. There is a refund coming up. Otherwise they will just keep the money.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@yokowasis said:
    In Indonesia refund is a hassle. I need to contact my bank saying, hey. There is a refund coming up. Otherwise they will just keep the money.

Freakin' hell.

Francisco

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited September 2020

@yokowasis said:
    In Indonesia refund is a hassle. I need to contact my bank saying, hey. There is a refund coming up. Otherwise they will just keep the money.

Like they deny getting the money, or that they got the money but give some b.s. reason you're not entitled to it? "The transaction fee was more than the refund... "

• @TimboJones said:

@yokowasis said:

Like they deny getting the money, or that they got the money but give some b.s. reason you're not entitled to it? "The transaction fee was more than the refund... "

No, they just keep quiet about it and not credited my bank account.

Thanked by 2kkrajk TimboJones