Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Deal 12$ is back (5 Devices) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Deal 12$ is back (5 Devices)

13»

Comments

• @jenkki said:

@neverain said: i just get free openvpn configs from courvix networks, works well for me

You trying to compare freebie product vs paid. Till their IP get banned for abuse.

not comparing. they have a lot of locations and it works well for me so, so suggested them

• FastestVPN is okay, you can't compare the performance with e.g. Windscribe. But for most users is should be fine.

FRA Germany [Downstream]:
    FastestVPN ~30-50 Mbit/s
    Windscribe 400-500 Mbit/s
    KeepSolid ~50-100 Mbit/s
    FSecure Freedome ~200-300Mbit/s

• @g4m3r said:
    But for most users is should be fine.

Exactly. Some people have gigabit connection, so a slower VPN is not satisfactory for them. I have just 4MB/s with my ISP, so FastestVPN is actually more than enough for my connection. Not all people have strong bandwidth, because their area.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

personally one of my favorites is namecheap vpn (they resell ipvanish). first year 12$

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@bruh21 said: personally one of my favorites is namecheap vpn (they resell ipvanish). first year 12$

Can you torrent with it? I can't find any answer to this at namecheap. Shame it renews at a much higher price.

• @bruh21 said: personally one of my favorites is namecheap vpn

Not bad. They have a biggest location list from all above.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Arkas said:

@bruh21 said: personally one of my favorites is namecheap vpn (they resell ipvanish). first year 12$

Can you torrent with it? I can't find any answer to this at namecheap. Shame it renews at a much higher price.

honestly i havent tried, but according to some reviews, you can
    as for renewal, you probably can just make a new account and pay the first year rate. the speeds i have gotten from namecheap VPN are better than keepsolid and far better than fastestvpn

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Anyone know of any other lifetime deals?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@Arkas said:
    Anyone know of any other lifetime deals?

There are many VPN Lifetime Deals, like Ivacy, Keepsolid, VPN.asia, VPNSecure, Zoog VPN, Belka VPN, iProVPN (likely another Purevpn reseller), Seed4Me, Slickvpn, DisconnectMe, BulletVPN.. Keepsolid's VPN Unlimited is my favourite.

https://stacksocial.com/collections/apps-software-security

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: Keepsolid's VPN Unlimited is my favourite

Yeah, I have that one. How is Ivacy or VPNSecure? any links for the lifetime deals?
    Thanks!

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@Arkas said:

@Ympker said: Keepsolid's VPN Unlimited is my favourite

Yeah, I have that one. How is Ivacy or VPNSecure? any links for the lifetime deals?
    Thanks!

Both are on the link I posted (on Stacksocial). I have Ivacy lifetime and I bought it because I loved how many different streaming services their Browser extension unblocked. VPN Speed for me with Ivacy is worse than FastestVPN, though. Even if both are/used to reselling PureVPN.

I skipped VPNSecure because it felt a bit sketchy and at that time I also read some negative reviews. They did have some features that sounded nice, though iirc. @jenkki just posted about them in this thread. Maybe he can help you :)

Check my signature (VPN LTD) to see all the VPN lifetime deals I have bought :)

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: Check my signature (VPN LTD) to see all the VPN lifetime deals I have bought

Thanks! Lots of good info!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Gulp. It's $40 for the lifetime deal for ivacy on stacksocial...

• @Arkas said:
    Gulp. It's $40 for the lifetime deal for ivacy on stacksocial...

At Stacksocial you almost always use coupons to buy. Like DN40 or others (Honey Chrome Extension is a nice tool to show coupons).
    Unfortunately, Ivacy Lifetime is one of the VPNs on Stacksocial that seem to not accept any coupons anymore. I already have it but some people asked me about the Ivacy LTD and it really seems like they dont accept any coupons anymore. However, if you say 40$ for 5 years, that really isn't so much. Keep in mind Ivacy "lifetime" deal actually shows expiry in 5 years time after purchase and you supposedly need to contact support to renew free of charge. Keepsolid, FastestVPN and other LTDs just show "lifetime" as duration. This way you dont need to bother to contact support to renew your LTD lol.

Thanked by 2Arkas OpenNet
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: if you say 40$ for 5 years, that really isn't so much

Well, it kind of is, seeing I got a couple of good lifetime ones for $12 or below.
    My current favorite for $ for performance (not saying it's close to the best) is FastestVPN

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@Arkas said:

@Ympker said: if you say 40$ for 5 years, that really isn't so much

Well, it kind of is, seeing I got a couple of good lifetime ones for $12 or below.
    My current favorite for $ for performance (not saying it's close to the best) is FastestVPN

Fair enough. But then, FastestVPN and Keepsolid already are plenty VPNs. Especially Keepsolid is great. I agree, FastestVPN is probably one of the best value/money wise. Although, we have seen Keepsolid at 12$, too. And Keepsolid is much better imho. Any reason why you need Ivacy (except you are a LTD VPN hoarded like me lol) ? Any exotic location you wanted? Because Ivacy VPN is not really fast for me. Like I mentioned earlier, I like that their browser extension (proxy) unblocks a lot of streaming sites but the VPN as such us quite slow.

• @Ympker said: Ympker

Did you tried BelkaVPN or SlickVPN?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@jenkki said:

@Ympker said: Ympker

Did you tried BelkaVPN or SlickVPN?

BelkaVPN, software wise, looks like a KeepSolid reseller. Keepsolid offers reselling, so it might very well be possible. SlickVPN seemed like they had nice features (HYDRA etc) but everytime I look for reviews I am reminded why I better avoid them. Probably most VPNs that are left on Stacksocial of which I don't have a lifetime sub, there's a reason behind it.

Edit: Looks like Belka VPN GUI looks diffent from what I remembered. Still claiming to have 1000+ servers but being that "unknown" smells like a reseller tbh.