Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Deal 12$ is back (5 Devices) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Deal 12$ is back (5 Devices)

Comments

• @sanvit said:

@Ympker said:

@sanvit said:

@jeromeza said:
    StackSocial has a 40% off on VPN's (and other software) using "VIPSALE40" as a promo code.

Which means they're a few cheapy VPN deals floating around...

Like:
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/slickvpn-lifetime-subscription ($12 with promo)
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2 ($12 with promo)
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription ($12 with promo)

and more...

Anyone have any reviews of any of these (I have Ivacy / FastestVPN and KeepSolid - so really looking to see if any other the others are worth grabbing):
    https://stacksocial.com/collections/apps-software-security?sort=lowest_price

Got VPNSecure, and net getting a good first impression. :(

Heard only bad things about VPNSecure and SlickVPN. Stay away :) FastestVPN/Ivacy is like McDonalds: It's not the best, but you know what quality you can expect/get: A PureVPN reseller. PureVPN isn't the best but isnt the worst either.

It works good, actually.

I should have searched before spending my money. Since they mentioned 'SmartDNS' I thought 'anothet lifetime Getflix for $12?', which seems to be wrong. Their SmartDNS page has no mention of Netflix/Disney+/etc.

FastestVPN's US servers seems to be fast, although their South East Asian servers tend to be slower. However, most VPNs I subscribe (NordVPN, VPNUnlimited, Windscribe, NamecheapVPN, HolaVPN (don't judge me), 1.1.1.1, FastestVPN, lol I gotta stop buying VPNs) has fast speeds inside the U.S. tbh.

I have VPNsecure too. Their user interface is crappy, Knowledge base either. Still do not understand what their smartdns refers to, but it not even blocking ads. I guess it means only smart guy can use the dns correctly. However, it covers some locations that keepsolid doesn't offer and I "might need it".

Thanked by 2Ympker sanvit
  • is keepsolid DNS needed if we have vpnunlimited?

• @amsaal said:
    is keepsolid DNS needed if we have vpnunlimited?

Not necessarily. It is a different service. SmartDNS just unblocks streaming services, nothing more. Also, no encryption. Keepsolid vpn encrypts connection and unblocks flix etc, so should be enough.

• @Ympker said:

@amsaal said:
    is keepsolid DNS needed if we have vpnunlimited?

Not necessarily. It is a different service. SmartDNS just unblocks streaming services, nothing more. Also, no encryption. Keepsolid vpn encrypts connection and unblocks flix etc, so should be enough.

KS actually has 2 DNS offerings, and I am not sure what @amsaal is referring to.

If it is the SmartDNS, than that should cover the same regions as VPNUnlimited. However, you should manually enable the VPN every time you connect to a streaming provider versus you setup DNS once, and the DNS would automatically route you through their servers when you access streaming sites.

If it's DNS Firewall bundled with VPNUnlimited, I would recommend you use AdGuard DNS instead.

@elliotc said:

@sanvit said:

@Ympker said:

@sanvit said:

@jeromeza said:
    StackSocial has a 40% off on VPN's (and other software) using "VIPSALE40" as a promo code.

Which means they're a few cheapy VPN deals floating around...

Like:
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/slickvpn-lifetime-subscription ($12 with promo)
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2 ($12 with promo)
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription ($12 with promo)

and more...

Anyone have any reviews of any of these (I have Ivacy / FastestVPN and KeepSolid - so really looking to see if any other the others are worth grabbing):
    https://stacksocial.com/collections/apps-software-security?sort=lowest_price

Got VPNSecure, and net getting a good first impression. :(

Heard only bad things about VPNSecure and SlickVPN. Stay away :) FastestVPN/Ivacy is like McDonalds: It's not the best, but you know what quality you can expect/get: A PureVPN reseller. PureVPN isn't the best but isnt the worst either.

It works good, actually.

I should have searched before spending my money. Since they mentioned 'SmartDNS' I thought 'anothet lifetime Getflix for $12?', which seems to be wrong. Their SmartDNS page has no mention of Netflix/Disney+/etc.

FastestVPN's US servers seems to be fast, although their South East Asian servers tend to be slower. However, most VPNs I subscribe (NordVPN, VPNUnlimited, Windscribe, NamecheapVPN, HolaVPN (don't judge me), 1.1.1.1, FastestVPN, lol I gotta stop buying VPNs) has fast speeds inside the U.S. tbh.

I have VPNsecure too. Their user interface is crappy, Knowledge base either. Still do not understand what their smartdns refers to, but it not even blocking ads. I guess it means only smart guy can use the dns correctly. However, it covers some locations that keepsolid doesn't offer and I "might need it".

Which location does it cover more compared to VPNUnlimited?

Anyway, their _Smart_DNS just seems to route some traffics (excluding most streaming sites though) over their US networks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • What locations are offered on the VPN?

• @netcetera said:
    What locations are offered on the VPN?

https://fastestvpn.com/server-locations

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • lucasbrownlucasbrown Member
    edited October 2020

I am a VPN user, and I am using a VPN for the last 5 years, but I haven't use fastestvpn yet, Is it really the fastest, or it just a name? I never choose VPN before reading honest reviews from websites like Reviewsed. As well as user reviews.

• Hi,
    could somebody check which locations actually work, please?

A lot of locations will throw errors for me and OpenVPN won't connect and I am curious if others are facing the same issues.

I also get disconnects for no reason.

I will share my own results here soon for comparison.

• @lucasbrown said:
    I am a VPN user, and I am using a VPN for the last 5 years, but I haven't use fastestvpn yet, Is it really the fastest, or it just a name? I never choose VPN before reading honest reviews from websites like Reviewsed. As well as user reviews.

It certainly isn't the Fastest. Get smth like Keepsolid VPN Lifetime if you want to push 400+ Mbps.

@Baris said:
    Hi,
    could somebody check which locations actually work, please?

A lot of locations will throw errors for me and OpenVPN won't connect and I am curious if others are facing the same issues.

I also get disconnects for no reason.

I will share my own results here soon for comparison.

I don't use them very often but when I do, I use their built-in Clients. I also, occasionally, use(d) their Switzerland OVPN location. No issues here.

• Can anyone try and tell if torrenting works on this?
    My isp has really bad peering to Europe and vpnUnlimited does not have any torrent servers in Asia so was considering this

• @codelock said:
    Can anyone try and tell if torrenting works on this?
    My isp has really bad peering to Europe and vpnUnlimited does not have any torrent servers in Asia so was considering this

Well, they have an article about it: https://fastestvpn.com/blog/best-vpn-for-torrenting/?amp#Torrenting-and-Copyright-Violations

They are not the fastest vpn though (didnt reach more than 50 mbits).

• edited November 2021

Looking for the Lifetime VPN subscription? Sign up for the FastestVPN lifetime deal for just $20 and get 2TB storage for Free.

Mod edit: Link edited

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2021

@freevpntutorials said:

Looking for the Lifetime VPN subscription? Sign up for the FastestVPN lifetime deal for just $20 and get 2TB storage for Free.

Utter BS. Storage is 1 year deal from Internxt - who have very poor reviews.
    And I got the same deal for less than US $ 15.

Good luck getting aff commission even though you have not explicitly mentioned that your website link leads to the deal page, and you get aff commission.

And before @angstrom says so... congratulations on your first post.

• @vyas11 said:

@freevpntutorials said:

Good luck getting aff commission even though you have not explicitly mentioned that your website link leads to the deal page, and you get aff commission.

Well said :D Maybe BF/CM will bring FastestVPN to 5-10$ on Stacksocial. Just like in old times :P

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • the_doctorthe_doctor Member
    edited November 2021

@Ympker said:

@vyas11 said:

@freevpntutorials said:

Well said :D Maybe BF/CM will bring FastestVPN to 5-10$ on Stacksocial. Just like in old times :P

StackSocial will definitely have 40% off codes. I bought FastestVPN at some point and don't use it at all - but maybe one day it will become great and then my $10 will have been worth it. ;-p

• @the_doctor said:

@Ympker said:

@vyas11 said:

@freevpntutorials said:

StackSocial will definitely have 40% off codes. I bought FastestVPN at some point and don't use it at all - but maybe one day it will become great and then my $10 will have been worth it. ;-p

"Great" probably depends on the use case. I think it's a great deal and product for that price. I could push some 200 Mbit/s with it so I am more than happy.

• I can't complain. I am quite happy with FastestVPN.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said: I think it's a great deal and product for that price.

Only for that reason, Cheaper. For quality they are poor. I was order them from Stacksocial but not use much and prefer other providers. App quality are bad also.

Also VPNSecure.me was nice deal but start give me a errors when trying to connect all the time.

• @jenkki said:

@Ympker said: I think it's a great deal and product for that price.

Only for that reason, Cheaper. For quality they are poor. I was order them from Stacksocial but not use much and prefer other providers. App quality are bad also.

Also VPNSecure.me was nice deal but start give me a errors when trying to connect all the time.

Yeah, I dodged VPNSecure. It sounded good at first but then I read too many bad reviews..

I think I got FastestVPN for 10$(?) I have also seen it as pay as you want on Stacksocial for 3$ sometimes. Definitely not the best VPN. I prefer Keepsolid by far. But it still works for what I use it for :)

• App Quality will be bad since not a lot of money is being invested by the companies for development. Its a surprise they are still offering lifetime when we all know its not a feasible business practice.

With that said, FastestVPN servers with proxy software is a pretty good combo. Thanks to the old thread where members shared details, I have been using those servers with 4443 port to good avail. But I think only few IPs work. Perhaps the method has changed. Keepsolid doesn't have a working method like this from what I know. So this makes FastestVPN a damn good deal!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@default said: I can't complain. I am quite happy with FastestVPN.

Me too. Despite some negative youtube reviews, it's actually quite good.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@xetsys said:
    App Quality will be bad since not a lot of money is being invested by the companies for development. Its a surprise they are still offering lifetime when we all know its not a feasible business practice.

With that said, FastestVPN servers with proxy software is a pretty good combo. Thanks to the old thread where members shared details, I have been using those servers with 4443 port to good avail. But I think only few IPs work. Perhaps the method has changed. Keepsolid doesn't have a working method like this from what I know. So this makes FastestVPN a damn good deal!

Just like Ivacy they are (very likely) PureVPN resellers. I posted about this a longer while ago.
    PureVPN reseller program offers different approaches, one of them not including any recurring/monthly fees for the reseller (iirc; it's been a while since I looked into it). So as long as PureVPN is going strong (and they are still very popular even if not my fav provider), the reseller (FastestVPN) have no recurring fees and basically can go forever.

For me FastestVPN is really fast with IKEV2 in case you wanted to try another protocol :)

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@Ympker said: I dodged VPNSecure. It sounded good at first but then I read too many bad reviews..

These bad reviews placed by haters most the time and isn't really reflect a situation.
    Their app quality also poor but for other things they much better than FastestVPN.

• @Ympker said:
    PureVPN reseller program offers different approaches, one of them not including any recurring/monthly fees for the reseller
    the reseller (FastestVPN) have no recurring fees and basically can go forever.

Where did you get this information from?

No server location I checked is using the same servers / ips.
    https://support.purevpn.com/vpn-servers
    https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers

So purevpn is probably managing the servers for fastestvpn. But the servers used by fastestvpn are servers exclusively used by fastestvpn's customers. This can't pay off financially at all for purevpn.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@lll said:

@Ympker said:
    PureVPN reseller program offers different approaches, one of them not including any recurring/monthly fees for the reseller
    the reseller (FastestVPN) have no recurring fees and basically can go forever.

Where did you get this information from?

No server location I checked is using the same servers / ips.
    https://support.purevpn.com/vpn-servers
    https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers

So purevpn is probably managing the servers for fastestvpn. But the servers used by fastestvpn are servers exclusively used by fastestvpn's customers. This can't pay off financially at all for purevpn.

I believe, when I looked at their reseller program abour 2(?!) years ago, there were some options that didn't really require you to have any budget. I don't remember all the details, however, I found this article on Medium where they mention PureVPN Resellers has no infrastructure cost and a dedicated agent assigned to them ( https://medium.com/@anthon.plecton/best-vpn-for-resell-the-best-5-vpn-reseller-programs-44537a2a8418). Maybe that was what I meant. Resellers probably only (used to/) pay for the accounts they sell. Anyway, I don't remember all the details, so what you said may also be the case. From their server list, website design and hostname there was quite the similarity between PureVPN, FastestVPN and Ivacy. The latter two are reselling PureVPN afaik.

• How do the multi-logins get counted with FastestVPN? I don't see any indication in their panel of any devises that I am using. Is it just simultaneous logins, or devises, or what?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Bought one, feedback so far - atlanta location is slowwwwwwwwww

• i just get free openvpn configs from courvix networks, works well for me

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

@FrankZ said:
    How do the multi-logins get counted with FastestVPN? I don't see any indication in their panel of any devises that I am using. Is it just simultaneous logins, or devises, or what?

It is simultanous logins for PureVPN/Ivacy/FastestVPN, usually.
    Keepsolid, on the other hand, counts devices and has you remove one if you wanted to add a new one and already reached device limit.

Thanked by 3FrankZ 1nf Arkas
  • @neverain said: i just get free openvpn configs from courvix networks, works well for me

You trying to compare freebie product vs paid. Till their IP get banned for abuse.