Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for RDP on Indonesia / Singapore / SEA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for RDP on Indonesia / Singapore / SEA

Will be used mainly for office work, and occasionally chrome, for downloading, uploading work.

Must have microsoft office, able to install Microsoft Office. Administrator account is not needed.

I don't have any specific budget. Any recommendation ?

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• vpsservers provide windows RDP

• @seriesn can probably assist you here. They have recently introduced Ryzen and NVMe VPS in Singapore. Solid and Smooth.

Thanked by 2seriesn coreflux
  • @seriesn's SG will cost just $8/m with windows. Vpsservers will cost $20/m minimum.
    Plus, nexusbytes is prem.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @mhosting_in said: vpsservers provide windows RDP

Yeah, no. Don't do that. Others above mentioned a safe option. :)

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @swat4 said:
    @seriesn can probably assist you here. They have recently introduced Ryzen and NVMe VPS in Singapore. Solid and Smooth.

@kennsann said:
    @seriesn's SG will cost just $8/m with windows. Vpsservers will cost $20/m minimum.

Thank you for the kind mention everyone <3. Love y’all.

@yokowasis join the the Family Boss :) You can bring your own Microsoft office license :).

Please send me a pm should you require anything customized or got additional questions. Will try my best to assist :)

• @seriesn said:

@swat4 said:
    @seriesn can probably assist you here. They have recently introduced Ryzen and NVMe VPS in Singapore. Solid and Smooth.

@kennsann said:
    @seriesn's SG will cost just $8/m with windows. Vpsservers will cost $20/m minimum.

@yokowasis join the the Family Boss :) You can bring your own Microsoft office license :).

Please send me a pm should you require anything customized or got additional questions. Will try my best to assist :)

Isnt it free with 2g plan onwards?

• @kennsann said:

I got it for free from @seriesn by paying annually.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@swat4 said:

@kennsann said:

Windows License yes. Microsoft Office is different though ;)

• Opps.. sorry guys.. I mis-read...
    I thought we were talking about Windows OS....

• @seriesn said:

@kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@swat4 said:

@kennsann said:

Misread that part.

I havent seen a provider offer office before. Does that even exist?

• Haven't try yet but saw on spinvps

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited August 2020

@kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@swat4 said:

@kennsann said:

Misread that part.

I have office 365 license. Shouldn't be a problem. It can be installed anywhere. Although I prefer non admin RDP Account. So, i am not bothered to manage the server.

You know, normal remote desktop plain user.

• @yokowasis said:

@kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@swat4 said:

@kennsann said:

Misread that part.

I have office 365 license. Shouldn't be a problem. It can be installed anywhere. Although I prefer non admin RDP Account. So, i am not bothered to manage the server.

You know, normal remote desktop plain user.

haha. Well you don't have to though ;). This is a plain vanilla windows server setup. Install what you want and

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seriesn said:

That reminds me of certain provider who used to be crazy :'(

• @FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

That reminds me of certain provider who used to be crazy :'(

Clue please..

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
  • For Windows VPS in Asia, the best deal right now is definitely Nexus Bytes.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

You can take a look at our WinPro-1 & WinPro-2 here: https://greenkvm.com
    Best price for annual payment.
    For monthly: https://greencloudvps.com/budget-windows-vps.php
    Available in SG, HK, JP.

Thanked by 1webclouddev