Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servarica failing uptime since 2 weeks too much - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servarica failing uptime since 2 weeks too much

2»

Comments

• @debaser said:

@varx said:
    Last 2 days 2+ reboots :/

What did they say about this in the ticket you opened?

excuses as always, i no more trust the replies.

• edited September 2020

12 hours ago the VPS down for around 7 minutes.

Now all working normal..

• @chocolateshirt said:

Now all working normal..

1. you are defending them since beginning. what's up? if you are one of them help me instead.

2. your VPS might be on different node and showing your uptime doesn't make any sense. i am expressing what I am getting from same UptimeRobot emails.

• This is how mine looks..

• Thanks God, I skipped them!

• edited September 2020

@varx said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Now all working normal..

1. you are defending them since beginning. what's up? if you are one of them help me instead.

2. your VPS might be on different node and showing your uptime doesn't make any sense. i am expressing what I am getting from same UptimeRobot emails.

I did not defend them, I only their cosumer for their black friday package. I just stated my experience with them. Maybe you are right, my VPS maybe on different node. Below are log from UptimeRobot:

Have you check your usage, any process taking a lot of resources? Try to reinstall your OS? Or maybe try to ask them to recreated your VPS if it is possible.

Also if you are not willing to continue with them, just leave, ask them for refund (if eligible). From my experience, there are a lot of storage VPS providers out there like BuyVM, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, HostSolutions, LETBox, LiteServer

Thanked by 1letbox
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@chocolateshirt your uptime page looks interesting, maybe you should make an auto install script for it, ppl like it...nice work :)

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt