Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM] Windows VPS - Around $12? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM] Windows VPS - Around $12?

2»

Comments

• @Francisco
    BuyVM :) pay via WM & BTC

• CopperCopper Member
    edited September 2020

I went for the vDedi-4G Clearance from @seriesn and did the You can always signup with a different os and reinstall windows From the panel and activate windows trial method and will switch to yearly after trying it out. :)

Edit: So far seems to be struggling with Twitch as well. :disappointed: guessing i'm gonna need something powerful. 20-30 fps and skipping 700 frames and buffer of 40sec/latency 43 secs

@swat4 did mine as well only had it for about an hour.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Copper said: So far seems to be struggling with Twitch as well. guessing i'm gonna need something powerful. 20-30 fps and skipping 700 frames and buffer of 40sec/latency 43 secs

that's simply not what RDP was made for, your expectations are plain wrong and I'd think even a dedi won't really help you with that.
    you are trying to stream a stream, apart from lacking video hardware support to render the playback on the RDP host smoothly, there are also implications of non matching sync on FPS and co between these streams, because the RDP has it's own framerate...

this isn't stadia.

if your access to twitch is limited just use a vpn. if need be configure it on the RDP port.

• @Falzo said:

@Copper said: So far seems to be struggling with Twitch as well. guessing i'm gonna need something powerful. 20-30 fps and skipping 700 frames and buffer of 40sec/latency 43 secs

that's simply not what RDP was made for, your expectations are plain wrong and I'd think even a dedi won't really help you with that.
    you are trying to stream a stream, apart from lacking video hardware support to render the playback on the RDP host smoothly, there are also implications of non matching sync on FPS and co between these streams, because the RDP has it's own framerate...

this isn't stadia.

if your access to twitch is limited just use a vpn. if need be configure it on the RDP port.

I had a feeling it wasn't a simple process. I'm not limited UK has no Twitch issue as far as i'm aware at least. It seems to be watchable on the vDeli now windows has done its updates lol.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Copper said:

I had a feeling it wasn't a simple process. I'm not limited UK has no Twitch issue as far as i'm aware at least. It seems to be watchable on the vDeli now windows has done its updates lol.

😀 Good to hear that you have eventually succeeded in doing what you wanted. Which DC did you pick? Germany or US?

• @swat4 said:

@Copper said:

😀 Good to hear that you have eventually succeeded in doing what you wanted. Which DC did you pick? Germany or US?

I wen't for the London, UK location due to closest. Is that bad? Haha. Ryzen 9 3950X.

Netflix's fast reports 520Mbps down / 610Mbps up. 1ms Ping
    Ookla reports 411Mbps down / 810Mbps up. 1ms Ping

Which don't really matter to me but thought i'd share. :)

• @Copper said:

@swat4 said:

@Copper said:

I wen't for the London, UK location due to closest. Is that bad? Haha. Ryzen 9 3950X.

Netflix's fast reports 520Mbps down / 610Mbps up. 1ms Ping
    Ookla reports 411Mbps down / 810Mbps up. 1ms Ping

Which don't really matter to me but thought i'd share. :)

Nice one and good choice. Switched to yearly already? :smiley: