Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3-month OVH VPS Review in Singapore - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3-month OVH VPS Review in Singapore

2»

Comments

• @Katamaze

Cheers mate. Guess this forum does not allow off-topic talk in "Review" section. Will send you a PM.

• @swat4 said:
    Do you have any low-end VPS that you would recommend for a private VPN for self-use?

I've been having great results with Hostus $24/yr in SGP . Wireguard and openvpn is up to you on KVM.

• @vimalware Cheers. Will take a look.

• OVH is a joke. If you get into trouble even with billing you will have to wait for the rest of your life for an answer. For any serious hosting it is not a good idea

Thanked by 2lukesUbuntu fLoo
  • @lowfan

Well, I agree with you to the part that their help-ticket system is a joke.

But I can't agree with your comment on the second part. I think OVH hardware is solid and I have never worried about uptime/storage.

• @swat4 said:
    @lowfan

Well, I agree with you to the part that their help-ticket system is a joke.

But I can't agree with your comment on the second part. I think OVH hardware is solid and I have never worried about uptime/storage.

You are in dark you can't be sure for just all details on the other hand a lot of hostings have great hardware these days. It is when you are in trouble that you know support is important and for a good support you have to empty your pocket.

• @lowfan

Thanks. You are right. Like emergency service hotline - you rarely use it but once you do, responsiveness matters.