Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM turns 10! New Stallion features launched: BGP Sessions, ISO Uploading, & 2F Authentication! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM turns 10! New Stallion features launched: BGP Sessions, ISO Uploading, & 2F Authentication!

124»

Comments

• @Francisco when will snapshots go live in NYC?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@LeonDynamic said:
    @Francisco when will snapshots go live in NYC?

Probably this weekend :)

Slabs will be online today/tomorrow. The nodes are all online, just need to flip the switch in Stallion.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@LeonDynamic said:

Slabs will be online today/tomorrow. The nodes are all online, just need to flip the switch in Stallion.

Francisco

Great news! Waiting for Lux upgrade.

• @Francisco said: Slabs will be online today/tomorrow. The nodes are all online, just need to flip the switch in Stallion.

My wallet is ready, you can flip the switch now! :wink:

• @Francisco said:

@LeonDynamic said:

Francisco

When will Miami launch? Also I remember seeing you mention Tokyo as a possible location, I would highly recommend Tokyo as your next location!