Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budgetnode is really bad and do not reply tickets or respect customers! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budgetnode is really bad and do not reply tickets or respect customers!

1235»

Comments

• Go4MartGo4Mart Member
    edited December 2020

for anyone who paid them, you can complain about this UK company & you will able to get a full refund and write a review about this company everywhere, it's a bad company as it was down this time for over 48 hours and they even send customers invoices while they are down and collecting payment when the website was not reachable.

https://www.gov.uk/complain-company

Apt 3357 Chynoweth House
    Trevissome Park
    Truro
    TR4 8UN
    United Kingdom

BudgetNode is a trading name of Access Internet Ltd.
    Company number 10219199.

• hkhan03hkhan03 Member
    edited February 2021

Not sure I am the only one here or others are having same problem too.

My UK VPS is offline since Monday Afternoon. I waited around 7-8 hrs, thought maybe a network maintenance or outage. Created ticket in the night, then I received a reply "There is routing/IP issue with Upstream". Since then, my VPS is still offline, Its been 3 days, I asked few times but No reply from Budgetnode Support.

Is anyone having same issue OR does anyone have their Service Update?

• @hkhan03 said:
    Is anyone having same issue or anyone have update regarding their Service?

A long-running OpenVZ node in Atlanta has been running fine. Never used support much, but there was one old ticket I noticed I had opened that was never addressed, but has since become a non-issue so I just closed it.

• @hkhan03 If the service is in Dallas, TX with them, please keep in mind the state of emergency in that state current regarding power -- It could even be their location has lost power in that case. I am not saying this is what has happened, I am simply stating if this happened in the past week and the service is there, there is a possibility that could be related.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    @hkhan03 If the service is in Dallas, TX with them, please keep in mind the state of emergency in that state current regarding power -- It could even be their location has lost power in that case.

Thank you for the response. VPS location is UK (Iomart), sorry forget to mention location earlier

• Update: reply received, they no longer provide services/IP in UK location, offered to migrate to Netherland, which I don't need. Last month I renewed for year :(

• @kfish said:

Their responses:

I'm sorry but our server being compromised does not equate to defective or not as described services

I can assure you even the most premium and secure hosting providers out there get compromised

Eh?