Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budgetnode is really bad and do not reply tickets or respect customers! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budgetnode is really bad and do not reply tickets or respect customers!

Comments

• Barcelona still have some young, talented players. They will get a chance to play now. :)

This topic is derailed enough, so I decided to comment this. Provider doesn't seem to give a fuck anyways.

Thanked by 2Go4Mart dosai
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Provider doesn't seem to give a fuck anyways.

Ishaq is long gone. Which is neither good nor bad.

Thanked by 1Go4Mart
  • Go4MartGo4Mart Member
    edited August 2020

@t0ny0 said:
    My VM with them is still up and running, and I can access the client area without an issue..
    As a matter of fact - my renewal payment just went through like 5 mins ago. So meh, Ill ride it till that horse dies :-)

P.S. - @Ishaq - you mind shedding some light on the recent events sir?

@PHDan said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Provider doesn't seem to give a fuck anyways.

Ishaq is long gone. Which is neither good nor bad.

Yes, if he was here he would reply to this but actually they have radio silence on.

• BudgetNode website is down right now, it can't be reached for over 12 hours now.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Go4Mart said: BudgetNode website is down right now

seems their budget to host a website is over! :s

• @JasonM said:

@Go4Mart said: BudgetNode website is down right now

seems their budget to host a website is over! :s

That was expected really, that they going to run out of business due to too many problems they had

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Go4Mart said:
    BudgetNode website is down right now, it can't be reached for over 12 hours now.

So you haven't managed to leave BudgetNode since July 5th?

Thanked by 2netomx notarobo
  • @angstrom said:

@Go4Mart said:
    BudgetNode website is down right now, it can't be reached for over 12 hours now.

No, I paid for a year and the year isn't yet over yet.

• @Go4Mart said:

@angstrom said:

@Go4Mart said:

Stay Safe and Stay Strong

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Go4Mart said:

@angstrom said:

@Go4Mart said:

What's worth more, your time + data or paying another provider without these problems?

• Last time Ishaq visited LET was some month ago. I don't understand why you come complaining here. For me, BN existed hosting industries, low end at least.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Go4Mart said:

@angstrom said:

@Go4Mart said:

Bob doesn't stay in a toxis relationship

Photo credit: @seriesn

• @yoursunny said:

@Go4Mart said:

@angstrom said:

@Go4Mart said:

Bob doesn't stay in a toxis relationship

Photo credit: @seriesn

Prem word said by prem Bob!

• Nexus Bytes is prem

Thanked by 2yoursunny skorupion
  • Nexus Bytes ads

It seems many hosting here running by Bob!!

• @Go4Mart said:
    Nexus Bytes ads

Honestly, I did feel sorry for you when only reading the first post. Now seeing this, I can tell that you are a self-centred and narrow-minded person.

Good luck on getting your money back and finding the next host.

• @swat4 said:

@Go4Mart said:
    Nexus Bytes ads

Honestly, I did feel sorry for you when only reading the first post. Now seeing this, I can tell that you are a self-centred and narrow-minded person.

Good luck on getting your money back and finding the next host.

What do you mean?

It's not really about me, it's just to let everyone know about this hosting so no one else will do this mistake again.

• My vps with them is up and running 🤷🏻‍♂️

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited December 2020

@Go4Mart said:
    Nexus Bytes ads

@Go4Mart said:
    It's not really about me, it's just to let everyone know about this hosting so no one else will do this mistake again.

You meant Nexus Bytes or Budgetnode??

• deankdeank Member, Troll

At this point, I don't think it matters to OP.

• @Go4Mart said:
    Nexus Bytes ads

Bob is mmmmMahzing

• @swat4 said: You meant Nexus Bytes or Budgetnode??

Most likely both.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@Go4Mart said:

It's still down :/

I've got an invoice I need to pay but I can't access the site to pay it. I tried calling their phone number (+44 20 3582 3151) but nobody was available to answer and it just went to voicemail. The VPS itself is still working fine. I hope it's not a sign that they're going to collapse as the VPS itself (a 250 GB storage VPS) has been one of the best VPSes I've had. Months of 100% uptime, close to zero 'stolen' CPU, and decent network.

• @Daniel15 said:

@Go4Mart said:

I've got an invoice I need to pay but I can't access the site to pay it. I tried calling their phone number (+44 20 3582 3151) but nobody was available to answer and it just went to voicemail. The VPS itself is still working fine. I hope it's not a sign that they're going to collapse as the VPS itself (a 250 GB storage VPS) has been one of the best VPSes I've had. Months of 100% uptime, close to zero 'stolen' CPU, and decent network.

Better get your data backed up and be ready for when the vps will shut down

• @hotlineservers said:

@Daniel15 said:

@Go4Mart said:

Better get your data backed up and be ready for when the vps will shut down

Yeah I've already rsynced all the data to a new server. I was going to use this one for secondary backups (so all my backups go to a different server, then they're rsynced onto my one at BudgetNode as a secondary backup). I wanted to go into the control panel to wipe the server and also pay the invoice, which is when I noticed that it was down :(

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Daniel15 said:

@Go4Mart said:

I tried calling their phone number (+44 20 3582 3151) but nobody was available to answer and it just went to voicemail.

Wrong phone number. Try this one instead: +44-11-7325-7425

• Wow, just one question, anyone has any idea how to beat such bots' behavior if there will too much of that shit in coming months or years with such fake reviews?

• Their site is "back" but it's just a VestaCP placeholder. what.

• It now says:

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

They emailed this today:

Dear Daniel,

You may have noticed that our website was inaccessible for a few days. In this email we explain what happened.

What happened?
    On Friday 11th Dec our websites were taken offline by the host provider due to unresolved SBL complaints against bad actors on various parts of our network.

Why?
    The host provider had their IPs blacklisted as a result of the SBL complaints against our network. They took our sites offline in response to this and were not willing to host us any longer, despite our willingness to resolve the issue.

What did we do?
    After discussions with the provider over the weekend not going anywhere, we moved our websites to different infrastructure.

Was my service impacted?
    No. Your services were not impacted.

What about my invoice?
    If you have an invoice due now or is past due, you can pay it now. We have disabled suspensions to prevent any inconvenience.

What about my automatic payment?
    If our payment gateways charged you automatically (billing agreements, subscriptions, card authorizations) it is possible your payment was not automatically applied to your invoice. We will be going through all payments during the downtime and applying them to their respective invoice. You can also open a billing ticket to alert us that you were charged and it hasn't applied to an invoice.

What will you do to prevent this happening in future?
    We will be stepping up our abuse handling processes to be more reactive and timely. We are already in touch with several organizations to resolve outstanding abuse complaints on our network and are actively terminating abusive clients.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and business.

If you have any questions or concerns, please raise a ticket via your client portal and we would be happy to speak to you.

-- BudgetNode Operations