Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year

Comments

• You're not really doing yourself any favors talking like that.

Thanked by 1donko
  • @host4cheap said:

@host4cheap said:

@cociu said:

@host4cheap said: My ticket is still pending about credit Ticket ID: 819253]

sorry but if you dont have active service and you want to buy with the same promo credit i cannot fit this needs.

So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

That doesn't make much sense

Glad I avoided this provider with 1 year commitment. UltraVPS offering looks more promising rather than this provider who doesn't respond and not reliable.

This is the second time you're commenting the exact same thing. Triggered much? 😉

Thanked by 2skorous maverickp
  • please check Ticket ID : #620906

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@rinalarnando said:
    please check Ticket ID : #620906

Hi rinalarnando,

Thank you for contacting HostSolutions LowEndTalk Support.

You will be notified when your ticket has been updated.

Priority: Medium

HostSolutions LowEndTalk Support

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@host4cheap said:

@host4cheap said:

@cociu said:

@host4cheap said: My ticket is still pending about credit Ticket ID: 819253]

sorry but if you dont have active service and you want to buy with the same promo credit i cannot fit this needs.

So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

That doesn't make much sense

Glad I avoided this provider with 1 year commitment. UltraVPS offering looks more promising rather than this provider who doesn't respond and not reliable.

This is the second time you're commenting the exact same thing. Triggered much? 😉

I want @jbiloh to quote that back to you someday.

• Is IPv6 possible? If so, how many addresses are you assigned. A /64 or just 1 etc?

• cociucociu Member

@rinalarnando said: please check Ticket ID : #620906

really i dont know who told you if you post tikets number here will be more rappid. I will delay the anser 24 hours to everyone who will do the same , except downtime or real issue. Pending status for provide a service is not a critical mission . Thanks for understand.

• LeviLevi Member

@cociu said: Pending status for provide a service is not a critical mission

It is literally your most critical mission. You got paid - you provide service. Everything else does not matter. Are you intentionally not providing services fast because you think this part of business is "not important"?

Thanked by 3lokuzard Pwner zenki
  • cociucociu Member

@LTniger said: It is literally your most critical mission. You got paid - you provide service. Everything else does not matter. Are you intentionally not providing services fast because you think this part of business is "not important"?

hi have order the first time here so i have the right to verif the client. So .. do not comment if you dont know all details.

• @cociu - any thoughts/updates on IPv6 and when you think you will be offering it for those who want/need it? You had mentioned before that it was going to happen very soon (and I think you already provide it for your dedi customers)?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I think you thought wrong. As far as I know there is no IPv6 for dedicated servers, either.
    I do have a dedi, opened my last ticket #617116 regarding IPv6 back in March but still waiting for IPv6 to be available.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@dfroe said:
    I think you thought wrong. As far as I know there is no IPv6 for dedicated servers, either.
    I do have a dedi, opened my last ticket #617116 regarding IPv6 back in March but still waiting for IPv6 to be available.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3116374/#Comment_3116374

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3116560/#Comment_3116560

:joy:

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • @dfroe said: still waiting for IPv6 to be available.

Thanks for the update - my bad. I somehow assumed that IPv6 was available to Dedis (maybe after the whole network reorganization and what not).

I continue to remain hopeful...

• This guy has an ego. When Cociu bangs a supermodel, he closes his eyes and imagines he’s jerking off.

• Can I use a VPS SSD Storage to store mp4 files and their respective video players for a movie page?

• @MineIneYT said:
    Can I use a VPS SSD Storage to store mp4 files and their respective video players for a movie page?

That would implode the mainframe's transistors

• @dahartigan said:

@MineIneYT said:
    Can I use a VPS SSD Storage to store mp4 files and their respective video players for a movie page?

That would implode the mainframe's transistors

I mean use the storage to use the mp4 and use a player to use them on the main website but I don't know if 2GB ECC is enough for about 1000 requests for mp4 files when using the player

• KVM special Plans - kvm-4core-4gb ram -200 gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo

Hello, i like to subscribe this offer , but if later have hd storage can upgrade? also have file download test speed from your server ?? if yes can give me test? i at asian country.

• @plsharevme said:
    KVM special Plans - kvm-4core-4gb ram -200 gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo

Hello, i like to subscribe this offer , but if later have hd storage can upgrade? also have file download test speed from your server ?? if yes can give me test? i at asian country.

No and no.

• @plsharevme said: KVM special Plans - kvm-4core-4gb ram -200 gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo

33 of them Available at https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=62

@TimboJones said: No and no.

Naughty Naughty.

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited August 2020

My 3yr 1tb vps is still up. Gonna be perma seeding for most likely only 2 years 8 months or so with downtime but, but it's like $17 year.

Great service if you come in expecting the bi weekly/monthly downtime. Use as sandbox or just to never get notice forwarded. Probably don't use for mission critical company database or launch codes

• @rahulks said:

@plsharevme said: KVM special Plans - kvm-4core-4gb ram -200 gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo

33 of them Available at https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=62

@TimboJones said: No and no.

Naughty Naughty.

I'd guess 33 cancellations at the end of the month since today is now the 1st. I did check the link before I posted.

• great!

• @TheFounder said:

great!

Great, first post and banned.

• @cociu said:

2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

done

could you do same package for me. i am your old user,

thanks

• @rkuhlman75 said: could you do same package for me. i am your old user,

if have in stock you can place the order , if not is difficult due of missing resources. Any way we prepare some new good offers for the next week.

• @cociu said:

@rkuhlman75 said: could you do same package for me. i am your old user,

if have in stock you can place the order , if not is difficult due of missing resources. Any way we prepare some new good offers for the next week.

its available >
    link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=461
    KVM-1core-2gb ram -1tb hdd - 10tb traffic/mo 40 eur/year

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • @rkuhlman75 said:

@cociu said:

its available >

2 core
    2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

• @rkuhlman75 said:

@rkuhlman75 said:

@cociu said:

its available >

2 core
    2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

In your dream!

• @chocolateshirt said:
    In your dream!