Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year

Comments

• cociucociu Member

All credit promotion was done , also we left 100 orders to deliver (will be delivered in the next hours) . Thanks all for join

• @cociu said:
    All credit promotion was done , also we left 100 orders to deliver (will be delivered in the next hours) . Thanks all for join

My ticket is still pending about credit Ticket ID: 819253]

• cociucociu Member

@host4cheap said: My ticket is still pending about credit Ticket ID: 819253]

sorry but if you dont have active service and you want to buy with the same promo credit i cannot fit this needs.

• @cociu said:

sorry but if you dont have active service and you want to buy with the same promo credit i cannot fit this needs.

So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

That doesn't make much sense

• cociucociu Member

@host4cheap said: So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

That doesn't make much sens

i hope you understand you are not exception from the rule. Its easy , if you had any service active , including 0.01 cents service yes you had the posibility to make this but was not your case .. so sorry. I do this promotions of credit upload more for our old customers not for the new ones. Any way te credit promo was expired the day 26.06.2020 so i espect you next time.

• host4cheaphost4cheap Member
    edited June 2020

@cociu said:

@host4cheap said: So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

That doesn't make much sens

i hope you understand you are not exception from the rule. Its easy , if you had any service active , including 0.01 cents service yes you had the posibility to make this but was not your case .. so sorry. I do this promotions of credit upload more for our old customers not for the new ones. Any way te credit promo was expired the day 26.06.2020 so i espect you next time.

Nevermind, I will look back at Virmach. Doesnt seem customer or new customers are valued much here against adamant rules.

I opened ticket 4 days ago when promotion was valid. I could have a bought a storage vps and then got this if I got some clarity earlier via ticket or here but nevermind now. My outlook has changed

• cociucociu Member

@host4cheap said: Nevermind, I will look back at Virmach. Doesnt seem customer or new customers are valued much here against adamant rules.

I opened ticket 4 days ago when promotion was valid. I could have a bought a storage vps and then got this if I got some clarity earlier via ticket or here but nevermind now. My outlook has changed

nothing personal , cheers.

• @host4cheap said: I opened ticket 4 days ago when promotion was valid. I could have a bought a storage vps and then got this if I got some clarity earlier via ticket or here but nevermind now.

Sounds like you both dodged a bullet.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2020

@host4cheap Sorry for the misinformation. The topup via ticket was okay the last time.

• cociucociu Member

Remain 28 orders to activate (manually with some more investigations) , all rest activated . Thanks all for join. Still have stock in some products if someone want to join .

• berkayberkay Member

Hey @cociu I have sent a refund request and it's been 4 business days now, when would you estimate for someone to look to tickets?

• cociucociu Member

@berkay said: Hey @cociu I have sent a refund request and it's been 4 business days now, when would you estimate for someone to look to tickets?

no worry you will received. We had some delays than normal days because we have been focused in provide the service. For sure between today or tumorrow will be processed. Thanks for the waiting time also.

• berkayberkay Member

@cociu said:

@berkay said: Hey @cociu I have sent a refund request and it's been 4 business days now, when would you estimate for someone to look to tickets?

no worry you will received. We had some delays than normal days because we have been focused in provide the service. For sure between today or tumorrow will be processed. Thanks for the waiting time also.

Thank you for the information.

• @cociu please do not ignore my ticket.

• cociucociu Member

@manlivo said: @cociu please do not ignore my ticket.

nobody is ignore your tiket , patciense is called. First the customers , after this the affiliates no ? Or at least this is the way what i like to have. Like i have told you in the past all afiliates is checked manually to prevent any fraud so ... please be patcient , i will not be more rappid if you ALWAYS post in my threads.

• So many complaining entitled Karens in here. Ffs it's cheap, dcma ignored and did I mention cheap?

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • berkayberkay Member
    edited July 2020

@cociu said:

Now it's becoming 7 business days. On July 2nd you said today or tomorrow, which was Thursday or Friday last week. Can you please give a realistic estimation?

• @cociu

FYI

sources.list for Debian 10 img needs some fixing

• @rahulks said:
    @cociu

FYI

sources.list for Debian 10 img needs some fixing

I thought so.. because wen I use cdn-aws, the apt command broken...

• @cociu said:
    a special one with limited stock 30 servers only **
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    Hdd minimum 146 gb maximum 1tb depend of your luck ** Can be ssd , sata, sas .
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Price 25 eur/mo or 28 dollars, link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=338

No upgrades in this offer so please do not ask. Also we do not accept mining in this package or any activity what cause huge energy consumition.

Whats is the port speed?

• edited July 2020

@password said:

@cociu said:
    a special one with limited stock 30 servers only **
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    Hdd minimum 146 gb maximum 1tb depend of your luck ** Can be ssd , sata, sas .
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Price 25 eur/mo or 28 dollars, link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=338

No upgrades in this offer so please do not ask. Also we do not accept mining in this package or any activity what cause huge energy consumition.

Whats is the port speed?

Gigabit?

• PHDanPHDan Member

Did Mike quit?

• @PHDan said:
    Did Mike quit?

No, he still response my ticket..

• @cociu I know you're busy but I've sent tickets more than 10 bussiness days and no reply. Please take a look this: #233308

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • cociucociu Member

@billtwy said: @cociu I know you're busy but I've sent tickets more than 10 bussiness days and no reply. Please take a look this: #233308

really apologies , the payments and refund tickets is pointed to me and is true i have delay much in the last days due of some personal stuff. The refund is processed.

Thanked by 2Edmond billtwy
  • RAINMANRAINMAN Member
    edited July 2020

I have a ticket open since 03/04/2020. Each time I reply its 2 weeks before they reply back. The support is even worse then before he promised to make it better. @cociu I wish I can use my server sometime...

• @cociu said:
    nobody is ignore your tiket , patciense is called. First the customers , after this the affiliates no ? Or at least this is the way what i like to have. Like i have told you in the past all afiliates is checked manually to prevent any fraud so ... please be patcient , i will not be more rappid if you ALWAYS post in my threads.

Haiz...

• @host4cheap said:

@cociu said:

So if I had 1.5 euro service prior...you would have honored this ? But not as a first time customer willing to buy 45 euro plan ?

Glad I avoided this provider with 1 year commitment. UltraVPS offering looks more promising rather than this provider who doesn't respond and not reliable.

• @host4cheap said:

@host4cheap said:

@cociu said:

Glad I avoided this provider with 1 year commitment. UltraVPS offering looks more promising rather than this provider who doesn't respond and not reliable.

Dude, just let it go. Let. It. Go.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • cociucociu Member

@host4cheap said: Glad I avoided this provider with 1 year commitment. UltraVPS offering looks more promising rather than this provider who doesn't respond and not reliable.

glad also to not have you like client. :) i have never obligate someone to buy my service , also i am not obligated to accept any client , the world is free .