Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach, no reply to tickets or chats - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach, no reply to tickets or chats

13»

Comments

• @VirMach can you check my ticket? #274878

• @VirMach said:

@xinzi3213 said:
    Hello, hi, please take a look at this ticket, #360930, it has been two weeks, there has been no reply, please reply as soon as possible, thank you very much
    Please reset my system, I can't control my system now, thank you very much

Your server's compromised and running out of bandwidth. I'm not going to answer your ticket until I get to it, but basically letting you know it's not what you think. It has nothing to do with the server controls. Your bandwidth resets, then all of it gets used most likely because of an insecure password. Usually almost every single person who this happens to eventually reports having a password like "Dog123"

hi
    I want to buy extra broadband, but I am worried that system problems will cause the broadband to run out. Now I can't control my system, how can I solve it?

• imokimok Member

And that's how a thread becomes a priority queue :D

• @xinzi3213 said:

@VirMach said:

@xinzi3213 said:
    Hello, hi, please take a look at this ticket, #360930, it has been two weeks, there has been no reply, please reply as soon as possible, thank you very much
    Please reset my system, I can't control my system now, thank you very much

Your server's compromised and running out of bandwidth. I'm not going to answer your ticket until I get to it, but basically letting you know it's not what you think. It has nothing to do with the server controls. Your bandwidth resets, then all of it gets used most likely because of an insecure password. Usually almost every single person who this happens to eventually reports having a password like "Dog123"

hi
    I want to buy extra broadband, but I am worried that system problems will cause the broadband to run out. Now I can't control my system, how can I solve it?

Reinstall the OS.