Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A fresher, more stable and more secure approach for billing system - what do you think? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A fresher, more stable and more secure approach for billing system - what do you think?

12346»

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Our cPanel integration has nearly been upgraded. We are just testing so watch this space :D it's going to be a great 2021 with all the features we have planned.

• @Jord said:
    Our cPanel integration has nearly been upgraded. We are just testing so watch this space :D it's going to be a great 2021 with all the features we have planned.

How does the integration work? Is just simple create account and add send login to customers or more in-depth, including one click login to CPanel/whm?

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited December 2020

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

How does the integration work? Is just simple create account and add send login to customers or more in-depth, including one click login to CPanel/whm?

Hey sir, we are releasing our basic integration for now, so you'll be able to create, delete, suspend and unsuspend from BillingServ and be able to login to the server.

We will then fully expand our cPanel/DirectAdmin with full features. So you're customers wouldn't have to login to cPanel/DA.

This will be coming next year, but we wanted to offer a basic setup for multiple servers to start off with.

But watch this space, a lot is happening and 2021 is going to be a good one for us. Lots of features planned.

edited December 2020

Just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I look forward to working with more of you in the new year. I wish you all the best for 2021!

cPanel has been completed and it's going to be launched within the next few days. Keep your eye on our social media and watch this space for 2021 it's going to be a good one.

Another update from us, we've just launched our cPanel integration you can find out more here https://blog.billingserv.com/cpanel-has-been-upgraded/

We are now working on our WHMCS/Blesta and Clientexec importer, so watch this space :)

Happy New Year all, I wish you all the best :)

• @Jord said:
    Another update from us, we've just launched our cPanel integration you can find out more here https://blog.billingserv.com/cpanel-has-been-upgraded/

We are now working on our WHMCS/Blesta and Clientexec importer, so watch this space :)

Congrats for your progress

Happy new year all, wish you all the best too

@ferri said:

@Jord said:

Congrats for your progress

Happy new year all, wish you all the best too

Thank you, means a lot :)