Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ikoula 50% discount - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ikoula 50% discount

13»

Comments

• @hzr said:

mtsbatalha said: Me and another three guys on this thread.

You and 3 other people don't have to use them, you can find many other hosts. Providers are free to pick who they want to serve for any or no reason.

Indeed. I asked them to remove my record and they did. Life goes on.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@fredo1664 said:
    Same coupon code, IKL50P, worked for me, when I ordered y server, I selected 16G memory instead of the default 8G, and paid only half of the price.

I also have ipv6, but I had to configure it manually, using this wiki entry: https://fr-wiki.ikoula.com/fr/Comment_calculer_mon_IPV6

(in English: https://en-wiki.ikoula.com/en/How_to_calculate_my_IPV6)

Wait, so it’s not a /64 subnet?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hi @mtsbatalha @Turboooo @akhfa, thank you for your comments. We understand this situation can be frustrating, and we're sorry for that, but we wanted to add some details: we DO have clients from Latin America, and will be more than happy to welcome more and more people from this continent. Contrary to what some people seem to suggest, we do not consider some countries as fraud, our products and solutions are sold in all countries and of course in Latin America too.

Regarding our anti-fraud system, we have several automatic security levels, some on IPs and some on payments through our provider. When an order is detected as fraud, we invite you to contact our support team, who will be able to check with you what happened.

Please keep in mind that all these security process and anti-fraud system are used to protect our clients, and our network from fraudsters who could misuse our services.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Ikoula Does the server come with /64 IPv6?

• @Ikoula said:

Regarding our anti-fraud system, we have several automatic security levels, some on IPs and some on payments through our provider. When an order is detected as fraud, we invite you to contact our support team, who will be able to check with you what happened.

Come on :D

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

No, I just asked their support.
    They only include a a /96 subnet which is useless for me.

• What are you guys planning to do with this machine?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Bertie said:
    What are you guys planning to do with this machine?

Nothing than let it idle.

• Ikoula said: Regarding our anti-fraud system, we have several automatic security levels, some on IPs and some on payments through our provider. When an order is detected as fraud, we invite you to contact our support team, who will be able to check with you what happened.

I already did, and got the same response as @lontong

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited April 2020

@Turboooo Sometimes its just easier to find another provider and let all your friends know who to avoid based on your difficulties. And it never hurts when a provider makes a post to comment that your were rejected, makes it easier for others to avoid them as well.

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited April 2020

Too bad I'm detected as fraud also. I think this promo was not meant for me

• Darn, missed my window. :(

• mironmiron Member

This coupon cannot be applied to your order.
    I lost it!